Old Cartoons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, the commentary on the music videos was always one of my favorite things about the show. The funny thing is that it was always one of Mike Judge's least favorite aspects of the show. He said MTV always made him do it just to promote the songs and the bands more.
I wonder if him not liking that helped make it funnier somehow

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I LOVED Smurfs as a kid but can't tucking stand it now. It's terrible, I have no idea why I liked it. Also, shout out to Alvin and the Chipmunks
Nice, the chipmunks make me think of The Raisins. Ahhh stop motion animation

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok this blew @Senhor Perfect and @Danielson's minds in a DX thread and we have some more TMNT fans out there. I know its not a cartoon, but I am curious. I had a VHS of this as a kid, along with alllllll my other TMNT toys. Anyone else out there EVER seen it before?

I did some researching. This MAY be on netflix. I'm not sure but there is a live action show that looks just like it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I did some researching. This MAY be on netflix. I'm not sure but there is a live action show that looks just like it.
Cool. I found a "Behind the Shell" video on you tube too. i thought it would be a behind the scenes making of for that video and it is to an extent. Except the turtles play "themselves" in this making of video. Lol'd when I figured that out.

Reactions: Danielson

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm just going to list every cartoon I've seen a couple of episodes of that started at most a decade ago (just 2003 in general, not to the date). I imagine this list could get kind of hefty so if that happens I'll separate them via spoilers (those are working again, right? [so out of the loop on here]) and probably by quality (or at least, how much I remember enjoying them). As I didn't enjoy every series on this list but way back when I was just a young lad, I'd pretty much watch whatever was one regardless (it doesn't help that my older brother liked several shows that made it one this list and he controlled the remote). Not just limiting myself to stuff I saw when I was much younger but the vast majority of the stuff that'll appear on this list are from my younger years. Not counting shows like What a Cartoon or even KaBlam. Suppose I'll throw anime out there too (even though I like to distinguish the two) since people already have (Digimon, & Yugioh). Actually, on second thought, there are seventy-five (that's with leaving some off) shows on here without anime (I had no life) and anime would've broken a hundred so forgot about me including them. Either way . . .

Batman: The Animated Series
Futurama
Rugrats: All Grown Up!
As Told By Ginger
Batman Beyond
Codename: Kids Next Door
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Invader Zim
Kim Possible
King of the Hill
Pelswick
Pinky and the Brain
Recess
Samurai Jack
Teen Titans
The Angry Beavers
The Oblongs
The Powerpuff Girls
The Weekenders
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Animaniacs
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
CatDog
Dexter's Laboratory
Doug
Ed, Edd & Eddy
Evil Con Carne
Freakazoid
Grim & Evil
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Moville Mysteries
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Rocket Power
Rugrats
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
The Wild Thornberrys
Time Squad
Tiny Toon Adventures
Aladdin
Cow & Chicken
DuckTales (It will never, it will never leave!)
Goof Troop
Hey Arnold
House of Mouse
I Am Weasel
Inspector Gadget
Rocko's Modern Life
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
The Jetsons
The Ren & Stimpy Show
The Simpsons (Most of the show is bad, at least half of the show. However, I do love several of the early seasons too much to list it as crap)
Whatever Happened to . . . Robot Jones (would be good/average had the series not got sued for the Robot voice and forced to change and redub all the early episodes)
ChalkZone
Earthworm Jim (games were fun)
Family Guy
Lilo and Stitch: The Animated Series
Lloyd in Space
Pepper Ann
Spongebob Squarepants
The Fairly Oddparents
The Flintstones
The Legend of Tarzan
The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
The Proud Family
2 Stupid Dogs
Bonkers
Looney Tunes
Martin Mystery
Sheep in the Big City
Teacher's Pet
Teamo Supremo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 2003 one)

Rocco was always one of my favs too
Speaking of my favs

Damn, wasn't even thinking about movies. One of my favorites right there, I loved it.

Even though I watched Fairly Odd Parents, I wouldn't put it on my list.

Recess
Weekenders
Filmore

GOAT Shows

Fillmore! didn't make my self-imposed cut-off year but I agree. Going to rewatch it eventually.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
MY KITTEN NAME IS ADORA! You find this perfectly acceptable but you pick on Glimmer... WHO IS FROM THE SAME DAMN SHOW! :angry: :mad2: :upset:
Adora is a hero who was powers and such.

Glimmer is a gay name and a shit character.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

@Aids Johnson here you go like I promised its originally a kids cartoon but someone from where I live does a voice over on it they're pretty funny I think you'll like them there's a load of them up on youtube

@Jonathan
@Robbie Coletrain

have you ever seen them be suprised if you haven't