Old Cartoons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Choo choo mutha fuckas, here comes the brutha train!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
There were a ton of cartoons I liked,but I'm just gonna list my top five:
- Recess
- Billy and Mandy
- Tom and Jerry
- Space Jam
- Dexter's Labrartory

They're not in any order btw.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
There were a ton of cartoons I liked,but I'm just gonna list my top five:
- Recess
- Billy and Mandy
- Tom and Jerry
- Space Jam
- Dexter's Labrartory

They're not in any order btw.
Awww +1 for Space Jam, haven't seen that for awhile. Good 'ol Bugs, that was wascally wabbit.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Even though I watched Fairly Odd Parents, I wouldn't put it on my list.

Recess
Weekenders
Filmore

GOAT Shows
These are all Disney shows aren't they? (not oddparents of course) Never saw them much.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Looney Tunes, Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Ducktales.... Does Beavis and Butthead count? It's twenty years old...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Ducktales.... Does Beavis and Butthead count? It's twenty years old...
Hell yeah it does. You know they made new episodes fairly recently?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Hell yeah it does. You know they made new episodes fairly recently?

Yep, back in 2011. Still wondering if they're come back with even more later or if it was just a one time thing.

I still re-watch old BB episodes on Youtube. Those three box sets they released several years ago don't contain even the majority of episodes (most of the ones they put on the DVDs where episodes that they used to replay on MTV a whole lot anyway, so I felt kind of let down by those sets.)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok this blew @Senhor Perfect and @Danielson's minds in a DX thread and we have some more TMNT fans out there. I know its not a cartoon, but I am curious. I had a VHS of this as a kid, along with alllllll my other TMNT toys. Anyone else out there EVER seen it before?

Reactions: Danielson

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yep, back in 2011. Still wondering if they're come back with even more later or if it was just a one time thing.

I still re-watch old BB episodes on Youtube. Those three box sets they released several years ago don't contain even the majority of episodes (most of the ones they put on the DVDs where episodes that they used to replay on MTV a whole lot anyway, so I felt kind of let down by those sets.)
I used to just love watching them watching the music videos and making fun of them/rocking out/being dumb. Genius!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I used to just love watching them watching the music videos and making fun of them/rocking out/being dumb. Genius!

Yeah, the commentary on the music videos was always one of my favorite things about the show. The funny thing is that it was always one of Mike Judge's least favorite aspects of the show. He said MTV always made him do it just to promote the songs and the bands more.