Old Cartoons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Made this thread since this topic was taking over somewhere else. Add your favorites and discuss. Includes Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, anything really.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
why the fuck did nobody tell me Youtube has full Doug eps

oh. mah. goodness.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
For example:
Nickelodeon - Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Invader Zim, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, etc.
Cartoon network - Ed, Edd, and Eddie, Dexter's Laboratory, PowerPuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've never used Amazon Instant

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Patty is a big pussy in that ep. She whoops Doug at everything, then jobs one time and she goes all pre-born again HBK on their asses. "I'll never put you over again Doug Funny" - The Heartbreak Bitch Patty Mayonnaise

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I've never used Amazon Instant
Eh, we pay for the unlimited free Prime Shipping that gives us access to their library as well. Some good stuff out there. All the Nick stuff that USED to be on Netflix is out there now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Patty is a big pussy in that ep. She whoops Doug at everything, then jobs one time and she goes all pre-born again HBK on their asses. "I'll never put you over again Doug Funny" - The Heartbreak Bitch Patty Mayonnaise
Mixing cartoon and WWE references?
:yes:

Speaking of cartoons and wrestling, who remembers watching the old WWF cartoon back in the day? This guy, thats who!

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dexter's Laboratory was pretty GOAT in my opinion. Mandark was such a douche bag, it was funny.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The theme for that Hogan cartoon is pretty beast. I gotta claim this is a dubious cartoon though, no way in hell has Hulk ever had that full a head of hair.

Reactions: Farooq

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
TMNT, transformers, thunder cats, all the Disney ones (tale spin, dark wing duck, etc), GI Joe, pro stars, batman, x-men, and so much more.
I wish they would release those Disney ones you are talking about. I used to watch those ALL the time. Goof Troop and Ducktales too. Not sure what pro stars is?

Edit: And Rescue Rangers! Some times, some crimes, go slipping through the cracks, but these two, gumshoes, are picking up the slack!