• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Well this is like, going to be my first even payed UFC event, I usually just DL the best match but I am actually getting it this weekend, should be pretty awesome and who knows, maybe ill enjoy it so much ill get more! :shocked:
LETS GO LESNAR!

McLovin

Reaction score
Live in England and don't have Setanta, so for those two factors I'll have to download it again. But boy what an event it is going to be. I tip lesnar to win, purely cos Lesnar = BUYS!

xtremebadass

Did anyone catch the UFC 91 countdown show after Raw on Spike yesterday? I saw the first part reviewing Couture's career. UFC 13 he slaughtered this 300lb dude. Then again, those fighters back then didn't have any ground skills or anything, Couture was quick as a cat and took his back easily.

J

Missed the countdown. If anyone can get me a copy on like youtube or even to download. I will rep you. I wanna see the countdown.

Kizza

I'll download the Lesnar match cos I don't find MMA that exciting personally.

xtremebadass

Why not dude? I understand most of the MMA fights in UFC it's hard to get really into them, but high card matches like Couture and Lesnar, you shouldn't have a problem finding that exciting.

thedeadite

Reaction score
Now I just need a place to watch this. Working till 9:30 that night so by the time I get to Boston Pizza it will be PACKED, therefore I won't get in there. Pretty much everywhere else in town is the same by that time. My friends who usually go with me can't so it's not like I can get them to save me a seat.

Looks like I'll have to try to watch it from home...."somehow"....

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm so hyped for this match, i'm banking on Couture winning but hopefully Lesnar wins.

Montana

This could one of the biggest gates in UFC History. I'd love to see Couture kick his ass, but i can see Lesnar winning. (Could just be the hype though) Then being the new poster boy for UFC

xtremebadass

^^^That's what Dana White is thinking too Montana most likely. Lesnar is young and the biggest guy they got, not only in popularity, but also in flat out size. I think it's a win-win for UFC though. If Couture wins, he goes on to face Fedor down the road considering they would be the top two HW's. If Lesnar beat Couture, Couture's rep would go down and Couture vs. Fedor wouldn't mean as much. However, if Brock does win, that means he will be on every magazine, every commercial, hell, maybe an TUF Coach, that would be hilarious. Plus, Kimbo would be on his team LMAO!

xtremebadass

Ohhh you mean someone that is hot for a short period of time and becomes a hack very very quickly? lol

Is anyone ordering this? This is going to be one hell of a show if the fight sucks or not.