Official "UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Has anyone heard the speculations about randy throwing the fight?

Yeah, I've heard that. Its just another way for the UFC fans to take a shot at wrestling. Since Lesnar was a former pro wrestler, they assume that all of his UFC matches HAVE TO BE RIGGED!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
hardcore MMA fans will never accept Brock Lesnar, or any wrestler who joins MMA for that matter. Even if Brock becomes a mutli time heavyweight champion over the next 5 years and becoming one of the greatest of all time, the fans will never respect him just because he wrestled for the WWE at one point in his life.

xtremebadass

i cant wait for Iceman/Brock....idk if they in the same weight class so if they are not ignre this whole post but it would be sweet to see.

Liddell would go heavyweight if anything, I straight up doubt Brock moving down to LHW, that is just not going to happen. Brock has a hard time cutting it down to 265 let alone 205.

That's is very odd with BJ and Florian's wins over Stevenson, that's kind of creepy

Beer

What what time was the Lesnar vs. Couture fight in the night? I just want to know, because really, I don't want to see any more matches other than that, so I can skip to it, unless you tell me about what matches were best :)

Nation

I would love to see how well Rany would have done if Brock wasn't 60 pounds heavier. But those are the rules. Pretty Blue they should have a super heavyweight class for guys 250 and up.

Beer

TBH, I think he would have done pretty well, there were one or two moments in the night where he had him on his back, but is weight and power just could not get him to completely flip him over.

J

What ever anyones says. Couture did put put up a hell of a fight. Lesnar looked more winded in the first round of that fight then he did after his whole last fight. He found out Randy wasen't nothing to push around. Randy put up one hell of a fight for being 45 and being down a lot of weight.

xtremebadass

I agree J-Dawg, I am not putting Couture down at all. He got some decent shots in and tried to wear Lesnar down, but when he went for the takedown, Brock was just too much for him, he almost got it though.