Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Good show again im loving SD it's wicked. And totally wiping the floor with Raw. Got some good feuds going at the moment. Jericho/Rey im looking forwrd to seeing this progress. Im also liking Ziggler i think he is pretty good hope he gets pushed i think he could be big in the future. SD got a good thing going each week IMO :)

Airfixx

^^^Re: Ziggler - Seems like the push is happening right now.... I think it's poignant that they haven't let Khali get his hands on Dolph.

Next IC champ IMO. (+ Ziggler = Bad news for Shelton.)

Otherwise, ditto really.... Proper good show again... I'm particularly impressed with the match quality on offer every Friday.

TKOW

Reaction score
I really liked the opening of this week's Smackdown. The foundations have been laid for a future CM Punk heel turn.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to see Punk vs. Morrison from SD and all I have to say is holy fucking balls. I think the WWE may finally be realizing that HHH, HBK, and Taker will not be around forever so they are giving these young guys a chance to get over, and get over fucking HUGE.

the dark knight

yea thats cool but quit acting like it was the first ever punk vs morrison. how many thousand times have we seen them fight on ecw? same goes with cena/show....they completely trashed their feuds in 03/04

Kaedon

Reaction score
This was their best match ever, hands down, thats what makes it different.

the dark knight

that wasn't my point...........they were trying to say it was their first and only match they've had against each other.

Kaedon

Reaction score
No they didnt, but what they DID do was play it off as a huge match in Morrison's career, which it was.

Xx.SuXidal.xX

Reaction score
WWE Superstars is great. They don't have official superstar so everybody can go there, and thats .... yeah thats cool !

xtremebadass

I was pretty pleased with SD. I look forward to see if Hardy vs. Punk can carry SD. Punk's "Just Say NO!" remark was pretty funny, I hate to give Punk any credit, but that was good.

I also expect a Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Tyme feud here, could be pretty entertaining. Also Dolph looks to be on the rise.

Is Morrison really reserving the shot at Punk after NOC? That's what his promo was telling me. Summerslam Morrison vs. Punk?

JACOBS OWNS

Reaction score
Morrison deserves to hold the title, but after punk turns completely heel to win the title

Status
Not open for further replies.