• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKP

I would love to see edge and Jericho in more segment together over the number 1 guy on smackdown deal. With one of them turning on each other and feuding again by the end of 2009. I liked smackdown this week it had good matches but nowhere near as good as last weeks.

Airfixx

Yup, another good strong showing from SD.... Surprisingly good given the unrealistic standard set by last weeks show (which was mainly as good as it was due to the fact that WWE will ALWAYS pull out out all the stops when they hit MSGarden).

Everywhere you look on SD there's appealing match-up options.... So much so that if they make good with a fair few of them I could handle 1 or 2 Taker/Edge repeats (so soon again) when the time comes for Taker to start chasing gold again.

Edge was the absolute shit on Friday..... I know it's not necessarily the desired effect for a heel, but I spent the entirety of his segments grinning!

MikeRaw

Sick show tonight. Just sick.
Punk/Morrison vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Edge/Jericho, and hell, even the divas match, were all great TV matches.... The other matches liek Knox/Truth and Ziggler/Wang did their job as well.
They did all that, and kept storlyines going to. Jericho and Edge had a fairl good promo, and so did Jeff.
BTW, the ending to this show kicked ass. To top off a good match, we get Punk trying to cash in, Umaga attackign him, a 4 man brawl, and then Jericho and Rey brawling too.
Sick stuff, right there. Good show. :y:

Soulpower

^^^Remember when you read the spoilers and mentioned that WWE is trying to make SD look bad?

Boy, were you mistaken :shifty:

MikeRaw

Nah, i didn't say they're trying to make it look bad, I said they made it bad, as in a bad show. It certainly came out better on TV than on paper, like I hoped it would.

noumenon

The superiority of Smackdown to RAW right now isn't even debatable.
Another great fuckin show for the blue brand.... their matches at the PPV will dominate no doubt as well.

LKP

Seriously guys i have said this before if raw don't pick up soon it will lose viewers. Smackdown again proved that its an awesome show. Punk and Morrison although have a long history made an awesome tag team and im glad Todd grisham mentioned they were former rivals. I thought wwe would like us to forget all of that. And i want to know what punk whispered to Morrison at the end of the match. I think it was something like nice working with you man or something l;like that, Morrison said thanks. Jericho talking trash was good and edge had a pop when he interrupted him i had goosebumps :). Good back and forth action on the mic here it was good. Would have been better if Rey of Jeff came from behind and attacked them both and left, then teddy should have come out and said they would fight each other. I loved smackdown it had Mitb almost cashed in again which is getting interesting, he cant keep doing it forever umaga will always be around.

kingovkings

Wicked show again 2night. Edge/Jericho proper mint on the mic. Some great wrestling. SD to me if im honest is top show right now. I love it. We nearly had a cash in off MITB. wich turned out to be bollocks in the end. But TBH SD is the better show at this moment in time for wsrestling.

phantomgerald

I won't be writing a review this week, so I'll just post a few thoughts here.

I absolutely loved this week's episode. All the matches were quality. I loved how Eve got one over Layla without wasting too much time. I'm all for backstage segments of the two as long as they stay out of the ring.

The ending was great. What a way to leadup to Judgement Day with the three feuding matches fighting all over the arena. It was as climatic as it gets.

Smackdown is flat out great right now.

Airfixx

Uber-thumbs up from me... :thumbsup:

SD is on fire right now!!!

Can't wait for tonight!

kingovkings

Another great SD show this week. It's fantastic. IMO it is blowing Raw out of the water at the moment. Hope it continues it should do as there is some good fueds going on. yay SD :)

MikeRaw

Not a bad show at all tonight. Not as entertaining as past weeks, but still managed to put on a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.