Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Huge main event for next week’s Smackdown will be announced this Friday night. HUGE.

from jim ross website

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
Some big time Shelton Benjamin haters around here, I see. I was at Smackdown on Tuesday and he's more over than it appears. He did that Gold Standard promo and he got booed really hard. He also left to huge heat after his match too while the male fans applauded him. And with him being the best worker on the show and it being more obvious than ever...no, he's NOT losing the belt at No Mercy. Hell, HHH buried Jeff, Kendrick, and MVP while putting over Benjamin when he was in ultra smark mode.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought smack down was pretty gud this week. I like the fact that HHH let Koslov beat him down that was pretty cool. Looks like Koslov is getting a pretty big push. Shelton is getting better and better each week. Which is pretty hard for me to say as im not one of his biggest fans, But even i gotta agree that he is doing pretty good each week.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm so pissed right now...I can't get Smackdown anymore and I just started liking it..Vince proved he could give a damn about the fans...From what I heard Mynetworktv offered Vince alot of money to have it on there station..and if thats not true then he still should have freakin moved it to a network that alot of people get...American fans of WWE got screwed over.

chessarmy

Good Smackdown! this week, it could have been better, but they did fine. My only complaint about the show was definitely the end. Vladimir Kozlov randomly coming out and beating the shit out of everyone was done like 2 weeks ago, and it did nothing to build the No Mercy PPV. The show itself was good though, I really enjoyed the main event. I actually thought they were going to give Matt Hardy the win, but I guess they wanted Triple H to look strong by pinning Jeff's brother going into No Mercy.

Good show, I hope the level of excitement stays like this every Friday night

kingovkings

Reaction score
I loved smackdown this week its was off the Hook. I think there should be more inter brand match ups through out the year. It was good seeing Raw stars on smackdown. Pity the couldn't get some inter brand feuds going that was kick ass. Anyhoo I thought the matches were all pretty solid there was some wicked wrestling going on, Loved the tag match that rocked. The main event was good too only thing that annoyed me on that match was Y2J talking tactics he was as subtle a smack in the face with a brick, every time he whipped into the ropes or corner you could blatantly see him telling them what to do. After all the years he has been in the business you think he would be able to do a bit more subtly. And the Kozlov think is pissing me off a bit 2nd week now and TBH i cant see the point in it. If HHH retains he is gonna be in a feud with Big show after Sunday so why have Kozlov in the picture. Anyway good start to the new home of smackdown :)

ayrton

Reaction score
I think of Smackdown clearly being the better show for the last few years.
Triple H as champion only makes the whole show even better.

Airfixx

I thought as a show this weeks SD was generally very entertaining and all the ring action was pretty good...

2 negatives though:

1. It did nothing to make me think "damn I gotta order No Mercy on Sunday" (I did anyway tho'! LOL). I was no more psyched for it that I was when I first tuned in.

2. Having that long-ass 8-man tag was cool, but was TOTALLY murdered by adverts (Entrances > add-break > 10-15 mins > add Break . 10-15 mins > add-break > finish).

-TJ-

Show is not going to win. HHH has the entire WWE board of directors as he manager. :shifty:

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
Big Show hasn't lost since WM 24 so he'll be protected but HHH will come off like he's smarter and more dominant in some fashion. He always does. His weekly burials take a break this week but he'll be at by Cyber Sunday when they have him end this Kozlov streak.

-TJ-

Big Show lost the triple threat at Night of Champions for the ECW title.

MainEvent

Reaction score
Heeizzow greeyizate eeyizz Keeyizzarny?

(Sorry, I'm a huge fucking mark for Kizarny, I'm an indy wrestler and he's been at most of the shows I've worked, so its kinda like my buddy made it to the big times!)

Status
Not open for further replies.