Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airfixx

Big Show hasn't lost since WM 24 so he'll be protected but HHH will come off like he's smarter and more dominant in some fashion. He always does. His weekly burials take a break this week but he'll be at by Cyber Sunday when they have him end this Kozlov streak.

LOL... What's it like to be SO wrong!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Smack down was meh this week. couple of good matches for me.
The casket match was good but i really didnt see chavo in the pic for the match i thoight maybe Big show or an umaga return. Not chavo but it was good all the same. tag match was good nice to see rey rey back on SD. my fave match was mizorrison vs colons. kozlov n HHH promo was good, and next week SD's Main event will be good.

Not the best SD but still was good.

-TJ-

Taker vs. Kozlov might be the best big man match in WWE History if planned right.

Evil Austin

Yea I am really excited for the Taker v Kozlov they can make that an epic main event but I see Triple H getting involved getting Kozlov out of it or Show and 'la familia' screwing taker with a lot of run ins but I hope that they leave the match alone for atleast ten minutes cause it can be good.

Vandy316

Reaction score
ok, i just now found out that i have My Network TV, and i have a whole 70 channels and i just now found it. but i was wondering, is the sound way off for everybody else? cause it annoys the shit out of me

kingovkings

Reaction score
I enjoyed SD this week wasn't bad. Tag match between HHH,Jeff vs Mizorrison was a good match. Looks like they maybe teasing a heel change fot Jeff hope. Which is gonna be intresting. Taker and Kozloff match was what i expected it to be with the out come that happen. Only i didn't think that would be the person to run in. anyway to sum it up good SD this week.

Airfixx

Fell asleep during SD this week(*)...

I musta been half concious at times cos I have vague recollection of Hardy doing a run in and giving Taker T.O.F... So did Koslov get his title shot?

(*Missed the Y2J/Batista match on the re-run of Raw for the same reason. Grrrrrr!!!)

MikeRaw

Great SD tonight.
The Hardy/Benjamin match was solid, the Kendrick/Carlito match was good, and the Taker/Hardy match was GREAT! Not to mention it had a few other good moments, such as the HHH/Kozlov promo. I really like how SD has centred around Jeff the past couple weeks, and they are building him up to win the title soon.
Great SD.

Original Sin

Reaction score
Mad props to The Undertaker for giving (imo) the clean win to Hardy. I was really worried he'd take the wind right out of Hardy's sails.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Can't believe Hardy won, it was a great match. I could go on forever about everything I liked about that match.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Really good SD this week. Sum good matches, I like Hardy/Shelton and Carlito/Kendrick both good matches. But Taker/ Jeff was really good match and Jeff getting a clean win made it even better. I like the way the got Jeff acting at the moment. It's pretty cool. But a really good show this week.

kingovkings

Reaction score
WHOAH hang on. Am i missing something or was that post a fucking spoiler. Because i havent seen this weeks smackdown yet az its not on till 10pm tonight ?. So if thats a spoiler THANKS very much u knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.