• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

^^ Because we're talking about the WWE writers over here... And they would probably make London and Kendrick lose the titles without any fanfare.

Yeah, this is what they're 4th match up?

See if they were just planning on jobbing D&D out and sending them back to OVW they have pretty much succeeded at that.

The only reason I can forsee for next week's match is that perhaps they are planning on pushing them after all.

Starsky

^^ Because we're talking about the WWE writers over here... And they would probably make London and Kendrick lose the titles without any fanfare.

Right.
WWE have seemingly forgotten how to build up a tag team. The method they always use without fail is what we're seeing with D&D at the minute. They hold a few victories over the champions but are noway near ready to carry the straps.
The match next week will either result in D&D losing and in turn discredits them. Or London & Kendrick losing which in turn gives the straps to a green tag team and halts L&K's progress with the tag division.

In any event, I thought this weeks SD was a very decent show. Pretty much concur with what soulpower said.

OsamaHussian

Man it would suck so much ass if London and Kendrick lose the WWE Tag Team Championships to Deuce and Domino next week,D&D should be sent back to OVW and then WWE should move The World's Greatest Tag Team over to Smackdown and have them feud(and take the belts from...)London and Kendrick.

Defiant One

yeah WGTT are a good enough team to challenge L&K. or maybe Cade and Murdock what ever happened to Smackdown's tag team division anyway. Regal and Taylor could challenge L&K

OsamaHussian

Today, WWE changed their preview for this upcoming edition of WWE

SmackDown's General Manager Theodore Long has changed Friday's main event.

No longer will Finlay & Hornswoggle team up in a Handicap Match against Mr. Kennedy. Instead, Finlay and Kennedy will team together to face the team of World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker and his partner, former World Champion Batista.

Tune in Friday night to The CW Network at 8/7 CT to see how this main event change will affect SmackDown.

The WWE Tag Team Championships will also be on the line when Paul London & Brian Kendrick put their titles up for grabs against Deuce & Domino. Can London & Kendrick continue their historical run as the WWE Tag Team Champions, or will Deuce & Domino dethrone the champions to claim their first taste of WWE gold?

They'll probably hold off on a Finlay-Kennedy match until Backlash where I expect it to be for Kennedy's Money in the Bank title shot

3lions

WWE always book the 'MIBT Contract on the Line' match. It generates interest, but is soooo perdictable. I am glad the match has changed though. i don't want to see a comedy match with Hornswoggle.

-R3-

I think Kane Vs. Khali at Wrestlemania will be a good match.

Are you serious?
I knew this match would be crap, so I went for a piss.
And I was correct. Khali does less moves then John Cena and Kane isn't that impactful anymore.

eggthief

Yeah Kane should become the old Kane again with a mask. He had some decent matches back then, now he is a midcarder.

Kane is stil a very respected wresler I have to admit his match at WM was the one of the worst WM Matches in history and IMO the WWE should try to make Kane like his old self

Tom_RIP

The tag match between taker/batista and ken/finlay should be good, as none of the 4 trust their partner. No doubt, Batista will attack taker during the match When they are winning.

Tom_RIP

Well i was wrong in my above post. Both Tag teams worked effectively (even though Taker/Batista had a few moments were they could have just gone at it).

I think the MPV/Benoit match was good even though i didn't like the ending. MVP really proved himself againt Benoit and now i like him.

Jillian attacking Ashley, pure random.But when i seen this a thought Deuce and Domino were going to win as London/Kendrick did not have her there. They were the matches i enjoyed, the rest wasnt good.

THE MAFIA KING

i thought it was funny how those two guys still couldnt take kane that was funny

p.s oh ya sorry i forget the wrestlers names sorry

Tom_RIP

That match was boring, with Kane/Davari. The attack after it was pointless. Did evevyone notice there was two ' from the vault ' matches. Does this mean that they couldn't fill up with matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.