***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I don't think this is HBK....why would they use this type of video package for his return. He has only been gone for like 4 months. This technique would be better served for someone we have never seen or haven't seen for 2 years or so. (Jericho). If it is HBK, that's fine, but I think a lot of fans will be partially let down.

Many fans are banking on this being Jericho and will be pissed if it isn't. I won't be pissed if it isn't Jericho, because this at the very least been interesting to speculate who or what this video means. As long as its not for Cyber Sunday or something, I will be fine with it.

C4

This is weird really, I wish that WWE are not playing with us like they have done in the past, JERIC_O was clearly seen in the last video but this time the 8-2-11 is HBK and all the other refrences put it as Shawn Michaels, last week - Chris Jericho!
Hey just got a weird Idea, What if it's both Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels? What if there is a New Tag Team of both Shawn Michaels and Y2J - "Save_Us"? And as you mentioned about the New Hart Foundation, we might see a feud between this New Tag Team and the New Hart Foundation, just a wild guess.

Soulpower

I agree with what 3Lions said.

saviour_self. At first glance it doesn't make sense, but read and it can say... Save yourself, sounds a lot like saviour_self, doesn't it?

Like 3Lions mentioned, the numbers mean HBK... Save yourself HBK. It could be a warning towards Shawn by the New Hart Foundation (Throws up on topic) because it is the 10 year anniversary of the Screwjob.

*Leaves topic doing random backflips*

Montana

Yea, If the video was Green and Black, it would look like a DX video. Perhaps HBK will come back repackaged, but i also hear he's close to hanging it up. SO it might just be a swerve. All three would be good choices imo.

Reaction score
^^^cool......ok I hadn't thought or really thought about the Hart Foundation and if the dates are right then it could definetly be an angle between HBK and the Hart Foundation to make something about the anniversary of the screwjob

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would just like to point out to you guys that there are a lot of home edited versions of this video kicking around out there right now, so caveat emptor.

3lions

Reaction score
The link to the WWE.com video was already included in my previous post.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Another cool thing to go with it...

Go here www.saveus-222.com

Also: http://www.wwe.com/shows/nomercy/exclusives/nomercyinapunjabiprison

If you click on the "2" in 420 Pounds, it plays the save us video...

(Just saw this somewhere: Chris Benoit:
chrisbenoitiny2)jvideo2.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
Cena is out and they need a champ, can anyone say Y2Champ

the dark knight

so the 1st one's about jericho and the 2nd is about HBK....:g:. why not both? one of them returns with a promo (lets say hbk) then all of a sudden, the other comes out and interrupts him! this could be the best comeback in history if we're going to have both in 1 show this way.

Reaction score
whether it's Jericho or HBK it doesn't matter much as long as this video isn't about Cyber Sunday