Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I downloaded Buckcherry's live album for a laugh.

Josh needs to keep to the studio.

Soulpower

Has anyone heard the new Alice in Chains album?

If so, how was it?

Wordlife

^I have... it's.... it's okay I guess.... it's getting very very bad reviews. They will never be the same with the loss of their singer

Ballin

Reaction score
We learned long ago your opinion on music mean's nothing. Your a plain idiot. The Suicide Silence album was better then almost every album you listed. Dumb ass.

We learned along time ago you listen to shitty deathcore bands and think the new SS album is better than legendary Megadeth.

Bias deathcore fans :yeahright:

J

Posted this in the concerts caleder thread but just want to post again to make everyone jealous

Devil%20Wears%20Prada.jpg

underoath-web.jpg

J-Dawg = Going...Be Jealous!

Wordlife

^already gotcha beat bro.... already going to that concert bro, and I told you bout it and now your going! KICKASS!

And we're going to Hollywood Undead man!

J

not me J!!! :)

Yea dude your one of few on here and dude Prada live, I'm soooo pumped.

I downloaded Buckcherry's live album for a laugh.

Josh needs to keep to the studio.

He's not bad in concert so I don't see how his live stuff could be that bad.

We learned along time ago you listen to shitty deathcore bands and think the new SS album is better than legendary Megadeth.

Bias deathcore fans :yeahright:

I never said that and I'm not a huge Megadeth fan to begin with and...

Deathcore and Metalcore > All.

PeepShow

I'm sorry but growling is worse than most rap, so you know that's never a good sign.

J

No wayyy growling if done right is AweMazing. Bring me the Horizon is the perfect example.

PeepShow

Can't stand any of that shit. Sounds so dry and awful. Makes no sense.

J

...thats the way I started and slowly drifted towards more, hell I never could stand bands like Behemoth until I seen them live, they put on one hell of a show.