Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
2 hours till its FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

Err...actually in California, but what the hell...GO VOLS!!! Huge opportunity for TN to come from out of nowhere under the radar and make a bid for a BCS game this year by starting with a win against UCLA. Wait, what happened last time they did that? Oh yeah...NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Tennessee is a pretty good team, they're ranked #18
I was at their Stadium this Summer and it looks like they're doing some construction on it...
Probably more seats and its already big enough lol
I got lost trying to find my parents in there for god sakes...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Nah I'm from Central Florida
But I enjoyed the trip there, it looks nice. I have pictures of the whole trip somewhere in the Impact Photo Album...
And Knoxville is only like 2 hours from Asheville, NC and we're planning on moving close to there.

Reaction score
Awesome. It's a nice town. Lots of good resteraunts.

Vols lead 14-7 at Half with 4 interceptions. UCLA's QB is struggling.

Reaction score
Wow, what a choke. I don't think I like this Crompton kid. He never did anything during that game that impressed me. This could be a long season. ;;

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Yeah the QB from UCLA ended up doing great in the 2nd Half
I think he had more than 15 completions, I can't remember
But all I know is, Tennessee needs to work on their Offense and the kicker needs to practice his Field Goals because he missed some easy ones last night...

Travis40

2 hours till its FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

Err...actually in California, but what the hell...GO VOLS!!! Huge opportunity for TN to come from out of nowhere under the radar and make a bid for a BCS game this year by starting with a win against UCLA. Wait, what happened last time they did that? Oh yeah...NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Wanna say that again? :roflmao: I heard it was an awesome game, but I missed it :(...I'll try to catch a replay or something, I didn't expect UCLA to do that lmao

EDIT - AP Top 5

1. USC
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida

lmao, that's what Georgia gets for putting in their second string.

dc412

Reaction score
i cant believe ucla pulled that game off. after that terrible first half i thought tennesee was gonna run away with it. but thats college football never know whats gonna happen.

Travis40

I've got tix in the 7th row behind the endzone tomorrow for the OU/Cincy game! It's gonna be fucking awesome! OU's gonna just dominate that game!!!! hopefully USC, OSU, or UGA loses...we need up from #4...

a sleeper team that may pull off some big upsets in the Big XII and beyond is Oklahoma State...I just hope they lose the rest of their games....

PeepShow

ZOMG!!! I GOTZ TICKETS TOO!!! TO THE NOTRE DAME GAME TOMORROWZ!!! IT'S GUNNA BE SOO AWESOME!! HOPEFULLY THEY'LL BE ABLE TO WIN THIS ONE!!~

Seriously Travis, you need to branch out and get off OK's limp dick.