Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

oh yes, and Oklahoma is playing D2 teams all year.....

here's their schedule for the rest of the year...

TCU (Top 25)
@Baylor
Texas (Top 25)
Kansas (Top 25)
@K State
Nebraska
@Texas A&M
Texas Tech (Top 25)
@Oklahoma State (Will be Top 25 after next week)

I bolded every game that will be tough.

Georgia hasn't proved anything this year.

Reaction score
4 of Georgia's remaining opponents are in the top 10. Oklahoma doesn't come close to comparing to Georgia. Don't pretend they do, and notice, he never said "Georgia's schedule is better than Oklahoma's", he was simply showing the schedule. His statement about being number 2 wasn't a bust on OU, it was a push for Georgia. You say that Georgia hasn't proved anything as if OU has actually played someone worth playing? The teams OU has played dont even compare to Georgia's opponents thus far.

Georgia > OU & SEC > ALL

(God I can't believe I'm saying this as a TN Alumni and Vol fan).

Travis40

He's implying that Georgia deserves to be #2 more than Oklahoma does, when Georgia can't even score 40 points against shitty cupcake teams. I'm not saying that it's an accomplishment to do that...but you really should when you're in the Top 5.

Off topic here, but I don't think we're going to see many upsets this year :( last year was awesome.

lol at Oregon

BYU is looking good this year, but I think that somehow they're gonna lose...no BCS game for BYU

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
LMFAO, finally the USC dickriders can finally shut the hell up now. I'm so happy because I hate USC with a passion.

Well looks like Travis and Gamebreaker get their wishes this year.

EDIT: C'MON BEAVERS!!!

Travis40

COME ON OSU...KEEP PLAYING GOD DAMN IT

USC looks like they're gonna be coming back :cry:

I just hope the Beavers can hold on for just 15 more minutes....

OSU only needs to drive down the field on this drive and get a TD to possibly put this out of reach.

Hometown Kid

Lose you Trojan smurf assholes!!

(If USC was playing in The Swamp Florida - 55 USC - 3 tbh :D)

Travis40

With the blocked FG...it gives USC the ball on their own 30 with just under 7:00 left....this is getting better and better. If USC gets the TD here...go for 2, because I doubt they can handle playing OSU in OT.

Travis40

OSU BEATS USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my Top 5 for next week

1. Oklahoma
2. Florida
3. LSU
4. Mizzou
5. Alabama

Reaction score
I guess USC won't be #1 #2 and #3 like Peep was hoping for after all. It's USC's M.O. to choke each year to a team they have no business losing to. They didn't let us down this year either!

LSU should be #1.

Travis40

LSU will be #1 soon enough, knowing the way Oklahoma plays, they're bound to fuck up sometime this season (probably against Tech or OSU), and Florida has to lose sometime this year. I have a feeling that we'll be watching Penn State in the National Championship.