Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
not at the moment, Phil Jackson is slightly Blue...just slightly.

He doesn't realize Farmar not only spreads the floor just as well as Fisher, but he can also get to the basket Tony Parker'esque, which is something Fish cant, and will never be able to do. Phil, for some reason, starts Fish because he has the experience factor..I say FUCK experience.
Fisher is getting old now. Phil should totally start Farmar and bench Fisher.
But holy shit, I never saw L.A.'s bench like it is now, that's an advantage for them this year...

Also, I can't believe Orlando gave Mo Evans to Atlanta. Now we have Mickael Pietrus taking over the SG position whoever that is. Hopefully he's good.

PeepShow

Top ten teams going into the season imo:

1. Celtics
2. Lakers
3. Hornets
4. Spurs
5. Rockets
6. Cavs
7. Pistons
8. Jazz
9. Mavs
10. 76ers

Soulpower

Man.. If Bynum stays healthy, I think LA will win close to 70 games (Yes, even though they play in the Western Conference).

But who cares about them? I want to see Portland play!

PeepShow

Greg Oden looks like he's gained about 30 pounds. And not muscle, FAT.

Rell

Reaction score
I think Portland will win opening night, they're freakishly athletic, and young. They're going to have a bright future, most definitely.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Ronnie Brewer, granted he plays for Utah. He has star quality to his game, he can defend, get to the basket, shoot, rebound, etc. As a young player, he's probably the most complete behind Brandon Roy. Look for him to have a great year, playing alongside Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.

PeepShow

They should have kept Zach Randolph. He was a 20-10 guy every night.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I'm surprised nobody is talking about Ronnie Brewer, granted he plays for Utah. He has star quality to his game, he can defend, get to the basket, shoot, rebound, etc. As a young player, he's probably the most complete behind Brandon Roy. Look for him to have a great year, playing alongside Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.
Yeah I forgot about Utah, they have a solid Roster. Deron Williams played great last season which means he will do better this season. I won't be surprised if he wins MVP this year. Brewer is a pure shooter, Kirlenko is a great defender, and then they got Boozer and Okur down low.
I'll pick them to finish #2 in the West this year most deffinently.

Hometown Kid

Corey Brewer > Ronnie Brewer :eek: But God does the team he plays for suck. =/

Rell

Reaction score
lol Corey Brewer is alright :rolleyes:

He's like...idk, a good defender, but offensively, he's uncoordinated, its pretty hilarious. He looks like he's waiting for someone to throw him a lob 24/7. I'd put Tyrus Thomas and Al Thornton over him.

lol @ this being the only section/thread I post in now

NBA= :king:

Hometown Kid

lol Corey Brewer is alright :rolleyes:

He's like...idk, a good defender, but offensively, he's uncoordinated, its pretty hilarious. He looks like he's waiting for someone to throw him a lob 24/7. I'd put Tyrus Thomas and Al Thornton over him.

lol @ this being the only section/thread I post in now

NBA= :king:

Yeah he is confused to say the least sometimes...like I said the rest of the team are jobbers and the coaches don't know shit. He should come to Memphis. :yes:

That's only because there isn't a Japanese wrestling section. =/

Soulpower

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Ronnie Brewer

Some people have him pegged as this year's Most Improved Player. He's a good defender, but his shot is so damn ugly, I just don't see him scoring more than 14 points a game at any point troughout his career.

And to hometown kid. Al Jefferson is NOT a jobber.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya im pumped to watch the cavs/cetics game tomorrow. should be great. with mo williams i think the cavs can beat the celtics and gibson has been playing great. hopefully szcberiaz will play good too. he didnt shoot well for the cavs last year but if his shot is on, the cavs will be one of the best teams in the conference if not the best...