Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
The Wizzards are nothing without Arenas...
He's the whole team lol

arenas played like 10 games last year. they were better without him taking so many shots... they shouldnt have resigned him... if he were completely healthy id keep him but hes never gonna be...

MikeRaw

Nice :thumbsup: The Raptors won today 104-84 (I think). I didn't watch the game, not a huge basketball fan, but when hockey or football isn't on I watch it, and the Raptors have a very good team this year.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its only preseason so it doesnt really make a difference. idk how good the raptors are this year tho. they just seem to be a team i always forget about...

MikeRaw

its only preseason so it doesnt really make a difference. idk how good the raptors are this year tho. they just seem to be a team i always forget about...

They should be good. They made the playoffs for a few years staight now, and they have gotten better over the offseason, so they should make it to the second round or something.
And btw, you only always forget about them causethey re in Canada, and noone in America pays attention to them, even when they have been in top 5 in attendance and sellouts and fan support, etc for years, lol.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
They should be good. They made the playoffs for a few years staight now, and they have gotten better over the offseason, so they should make it to the second round or something.
And btw, you only always forget about them causethey re in Canada, and noone in America pays attention to them, even when they have been in top 5 in attendance and sellouts and fan support, etc for years, lol.
If they still had Vince Carter, they'd be one of the best teams in the league.
But they're still building talent from their young guys.

Travis40

lol at people ripping on the "Thunder" name...there were like 6 possible team names and they were the Bison, Marshalls, Wind, Energy, Thunder, and something else....Thunder is the best out of the 6. They lost their first game :(

I hate how Bennett sells OKC to Stern by saying OKC/Tulsa is a double market and they'll play "a number of games at the BOK Center" and they only have 1 game in Tulsa this year...and it's Preseason :(...but I'm going to it.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
lol at people ripping on the "Thunder" name...there were like 6 possible team names and they were the Bison, Marshalls, Wind, Energy, Thunder, and something else....Thunder is the best out of the 6. They lost their first game :(
:laugh:
Bison? Wind? Energy??
All those names are gay, there's tons of better names than that.
But Thunder is perfect though.

And Orlando crushed Charlotte on Wednesday, even though Charlotte sucks and its only preseason, I think Orlando is looking great.

Dre

Reaction score
Thunder is a good name for a High School basketball team. I know the NBA could of came up with a better name then that. Even Bobcats sounds better than Thunder.

Did anybody catch the Knicks vs. Raptors? Even though the Knicks lost, I'm pretty impress on how well the team was working together. I haven't seen this much chemistry on the court since the Knicks back in 1999.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Thunder is a good name for a High School basketball team. I know the NBA could of came up with a better name then that. Even Bobcats sounds better than Thunder.

Did anybody catch the Knicks vs. Raptors? Even though the Knicks lost, I'm pretty impress on how well the team was working together. I haven't seen this much chemistry on the court since the Knicks back in 1999.
Who do the Knicks have now?
Is Stephon Marbury even playing for them anymore?
I know they drafted Patrick Ewing's son from Georgetown, they should start him up.

Travis40

Thunder actually fits for the team becuase they're from Oklahoma and there are TONS of storms around here, so that's why they have that name...but Orlando Magic? Utah Jazz? New Orleans Hornets? Those names have nothing to do with the places they play.

Dre

Reaction score
Who do the Knicks have now?
Is Stephon Marbury even playing for them anymore?
I know they drafted Patrick Ewing's son from Georgetown, they should start him up.

Marbury is still playing with the Knicks. We got Patrick Ewing Jr. and Allen Houston decided to rejoin the team for another season.