• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Brock Lesnar's purse for defeating Mark Hunt in the co-main event of UFC 200 last night was $2.5 million, according to Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports.

This is not only Lesnar's biggest UFC payday but the highest guaranteed pay for any UFC fighter in history. Conor McGregor was previously guaranteed $1 million in March for UFC 196.

Lesnar will also receive money for pay-per-view sales.

Source

2.5 million? Holy shit. The Beast deserves every bit of it.

Roadster

Everyone has probably heard about it, but figured I'd add it to the thread. But Lesnar was apparently caught doping.

Roadster

Amazing fight. Still think Diaz should've won, but McGregor brought the fight. Part III is coming, so there's one more thing to look forward to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Conor fought a smarter fight and did more damage. Nate is just a tough and determined mf.

Still and always will love both guys. One more? Why not. Let's do it. Hopefully we get a finish as great as that dog fight was I would like a decisive finale.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Sooo, Rousey's coming back.

Ronda Rousey (12-1) will make her return to the Octagon at UFC 207 against Amanda Nunes (13-4).

Rousey's last fight came in November 2015 as she lost her Women's Bantamweight Championship to Holly Holm via knockout.
The fight against Nunes will in December will be for the championship.

UFC 207 takes place on Friday, December 30th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It will be headlined by Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum.

UFC President Dana White announced the fight on The Herd with Colin Cowherd today. He commented:

"The thing that everybody has been waiting for for a good year, Ronda Rousey is back. Ronda Rousey is gonna be back. She will fight Dec. 30 for the title, in Vegas, against Amanda Nunes for the title."

Source