Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

As much as i love the yankees I know this series is gonna be a doozy... Philadelphia is in many ways the NL version of the Yankees lineup wise. As long as CC pitches the way he had been they should be able to take a 1-0 lead.

SnackZ

Reaction score
WOW - assraped by the flimsies. dammit!!! Hope we show Pedro who his daddy is tonight!!!!

straight_edge76

^^ Hell yeah. Everyone is already jumping of New York. Its one fucking game people, they need to win 3 more to repeat. And other then Lee they have no really consistant post season pitcher. Pedro aint nowhere near the player he was last time he pitched in New York. I am standing by my prediction.

Wordlife

^same here.... they got lucky last night, Yankees taking it tonight

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who watched the Jay-Z/Alicia Keys performance before Game 1 of the World Series, they must've tore Yankee Stadium up with that Empire State of Mind huh?

straight_edge76

I am sure, I missed the game because I had to work... I have tonight off best believe Imma be right there infront of my TV watching

Travis40

Who watched the Jay-Z/Alicia Keys performance before Game 1 of the World Series, they must've tore Yankee Stadium up with that Empire State of Mind huh?

Fucking amazing :D

I can't stand Pedro, so I was for the Yanks in this game. Pedro acts like he's God....fuck him

straight_edge76

^Exactly, I never liked Pedro. Glad He got his Jerry-Curl Havin' ass shut up.

SnackZ

Reaction score
1-1. HOPING WE CAN BRING THE HAMMER TO HAMMEL ON SATURDAY AND THEN GET ALL BRUCE ON LEE ON SUNDAY!

straight_edge76

I think it will be 2-2 after the weekend. I am pretty sure they can beat Hammels but Lee is the iffy one.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they arent pitching lee on sunday. they are pitching blanton. for some reason...

straight_edge76

Oh lol well I still think that it will be 2-2.... just not trying not to be over confident

SnackZ

Reaction score
So we took care of Hammel and now this Blanton dude pitches today? ok?????? Guess the Phillies want to be down 3 games to 1. Oh well.

And where are all the Yankee Haters now? Lotta talk after Game 1 and nothing since? Where have you all gone?