Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ive thought joba has been a legit starter even when he started in the second half of last year. hes not a number one guy but hes a solid 2 or 3 on a lot, if not most, teams.

straight_edge76

He was coming around last year bur he really has become a good middle of the rotation starter for the Yankees.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes actually their fifth starter. hes been playing like their one or two tho.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I am saying that he could be a good middle of the rotation starter though. The Yankees rotation is never constant lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
i know what ur saying. im saying hes better then that. he could be an ace in a few years. maybe not on the yankees with burnett and cc but if he left, he could be an ace.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Indians moved Aaron Laffey to the bullpen tonight and he responded with a 3 inning save (which i didnt know could happen lol) and we won 9-2. yes its a save cause we were only up by three when he came in. ive always liked him and hes only had one bad start this year. we really need him in the bullpen tho cause perez hasnt done shit and we only have one other lefty and he isnt good.

MikeRaw

Lol, Jays up 7-0 and it's only the 2nd inning.
I know no one will believe me here, but I think the Jays, at 19-10, and on their way to a 20-10 record, are for real. Since Cito Gaston took over last July, we have the 2nd best baseball in all of baseball. The only team with a better record is the team we're smoking tonight. I really don't see this start as a fluke.

MikeRaw

Shit, my bad. Don't know why I wrote 19-7. Must be cause they're winning 7-0. Not only that, but I wrote it twice :laugh: Edited it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Major League Baseball is expected to announce Thursday that Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Manny Ramirez has tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs and will be suspended for 50 games, The Los Angeles Times is reporting.

Ramirez's suspension is expected to be announced Thursday, The Times said.

Triple-A outfielder Xavier Paul has been told by the Dodgers that he will be promoted later today, according to The Times.

In his first full season as a Dodger, Ramirez is batting .348 with six home runs and 20 RBIs. Los Angeles has bolted to a 21-8 record -- best in the majors -- and a 13-0 record at home that set the modern major league record for home winning streak to start a season.

what a dumbass. its just manny being manny. and mannys an idiot.

MikeRaw

Wow... I kinda thought he may have, but that goes for any top hitter. There`s always a chance they were on the roids.

MJ807

Reaction score
About fucking time he got caught, who here didn't ever suspect that Manny was on Roids. Next up is David Ortiz.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he didnt get caught with roids. it was something that u usually take when u are on roids. i dont feel like looking up stuff about it now but ya he wasnt definitely on roids (although he probably was.)