Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well, considering we're 7-3, no, we don't miss him too much. Plus, he starts seasons fine. Wait til there's pressure though, he'll choke as usual.

straight_edge76

I don't think that he will, I am not just saying this as a Yankee fan but he has never had an offense that he has to back him up now.

MikeRaw

He will. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad pitcher by any means, but he's not worth the money he was signed for. Not close.

MJ807

Reaction score
How about them Marlins 8 - 1 baby swept the Braves and still the best record in Baseball.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I don't think he was worth the money he was signed for haha but i can't complain with the results thus far.

MikeRaw

Jays, now 8-3. Up 1.5 games on Baltimore, 3 on NY, 3 on Tampa, and 5 on Boston.

straight_edge76

Well the total crapper that the Yanks laid when they opened the new Yankee stadium didn't hurt.

MJ807

Reaction score
The Marlins win again they are 9 -1 still have the best record in the league and are off to the best start in franchise history!!!!! Everybody's doing the fish yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!

Wordlife

Cubs won today due to a CLUTCH 2-run HR by Mr. Big Alfonso Soriano! Clutch win 8-7 over the Cards in a down-to-the-wire beauty!

MikeRaw

Jays 9-4 now. Walk off win!
On a side note, LOL, the Yankees are down 14-2 and it's only in the third... Money can't buy everything.

Enigma22

Reaction score
indians rocked the yankees 22-4 today. maybe they are turning things around?

MikeRaw

Jays now 10-4. Ricky Romero with a shutout for 8 innings before handing it over to eht bullpen. That kid looks great.

MJ807

Reaction score
Marlins win again in the 9th inning, yeah it was against the Nationals but now they are 11 - 1 and are 3 Games up on the entire MLB.