Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
RE: Rock to bury Cena this monday..

Crayo said:
Cena isn't hated by the majority, but the majority think his character is stale. So do I. So that's that whole essay summed up.

Cena has more 5 star matches than Rock doesn't he? Cena has been in many memorable matches. You still haven't posted a video of Rock owning Cena on the mic? This isn't about ring work (Cena > Rock) it's about mic work, Cena has made Rock look silly twice. Rock hasn't touched Cena yet.

Post. Some. Videos. Or simply gtfo this thread.

Cena talking about not backing down is the content he's given. You don't judge mic skills on the content they're given. Jesus you are so moronic, no wonder you're on -8, you're just so ignorant to change it's unreal. Has anyone agreed with you on any of your points yet? Or are we ALL ignorant 10 year old canadian kids like me and seabs.

Oh so you are a mind reader now :shock: You go into people's mind and see what they think? :shock: Majority hate Cena thats the end to it. Not only for his character being stale, but also for being lazy in the ring, not performing moves that he can.
Rock has had more 5 star matches than Cena. I would even go onto to say double the amount of 5 star matches than Cena. I already told u, every promo that they have been together rock buried cena, its ur turn to go to youtube and find them, nobody's gonna spoonfeed you here.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

Cena fans fail.

Just because he did a good promo, it doesn't mean that he owns okay.

Punk does these great promos every week, I mean you cannot blame him he's just that good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
After the day I've had I can't wait for RAW. Last weeks was a big improvement on the weeks before, so let's hope it continues. Can't be fucked for a HHH promo though :mad:.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a good Raw also, especially how close we are to Mania. Jericho and Punk should have a some promo time to hype their match. Also Rock vs Cena is going to get some kind of segment time. Not looking forward to HHH vs Undertaker's build though. Anyone know what the situation is with Brodus?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Punk hasn't had a good promo since his rant on Ace a month+ ago.

When did he have a good one before that actually, was it the shoot? I can't recall anything else truly memorable beyond that. Possibly his promo on Nash actually, I'll have to re-watch it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

He's had some good ones against HHH and Nash since the shoot promo(s). Just not since he went superman face. I honestly think Jericho will steal the show when they go head to head as Punk has nothing to rant to Jericho about :S.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I can't really remember anything exceptional tbh. When he pretended to be sick was embarrassing imo, just re-watched the promo when he talks about a text from his sister which was funny. The majority of the promos with HHH were jokes about Steph and Punk getting owned. Like when he spoke about how they only push guys who look like HHH and HHH just listed names like Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio. It made him look like a moaning bitch. Admittedly not all Punk's fault however.