Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
RE: Rock to bury Cena this monday..

Crayo said:
Turning into a Rocky hate thread. Even with his catch phrases he's still amazing on the mic, he's just overrated that's all. Cena > Him at the moment in my opinion. CM Punk would even struggle to compete with a shooting Cena.

Ofc Cena > Rock. Ofc Cena never gets booed. Ofc majority of the fans dont dislike Cena. Ofc he wasnt totally overshadow by Rocky chants during the last WM tag team match. Ofc he didnt get buried by rock over and over on the mic.

Cena isnt even top 20. If anyones overrated its Cena, overrated by kids.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

JeebaK said:
Ofc Cena > Rock. Ofc Cena never gets booed. Ofc majority of the fans dont dislike Cena. Ofc he wasnt totally overshadow by Rocky chants during the last WM tag team match. Ofc he didnt get buried by rock over and over on the mic.

Cena isnt even top 20. If anyones overrated its Cena, overrated by kids.

Show me a promo where Rock buried Cena............:pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Booing, booking and fans have nothing to do with who's better. Cena > Rock at the moment, Cena is 2-0 up if you're counting how many times they've "buried" each other. Rock hasn't made Cena look stupid once yet.

Silly :rock: mark.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score

seabs said:
Show me a promo where Rock buried Cena............:pity:

pretty much every promo in ehich rock and cena have been together :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Post them. Don't say "everytime he's faced Cena bla bla" acutally post a video where Rock has buried Cena. I've mentioned 2 (which were posted somewhere) where Cena has overcome Rock, and I didn't count any of his rap promos which also made Rock look stupid.

So in theory, it's 4-0 Cena. uMad? :eek:tunga:

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Booing, booking and fans have nothing to do with who's better. Cena > Rock at the moment, Cena is 2-0 up if you're counting how many times they've "buried" each other. Rock hasn't made Cena look stupid once yet.

Silly :rock: mark.

Ofc the fans have nothing to do with who is better. Ofc they are all just dumb idiots who cheer for rock without any reason. Ofc they boo Cena even though Cena is a great wrestler for no reason.
Rock has made Cena look stupid in every promo which they have been part of.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

POST, SOME, PROOF.

My god I understand you're angry Cena has made Rock look stupid, but just typing the opposite doesn't make you right. Post a segment where Rock buried Cena, please.

Fans are BOUND to cheer Rock, he's one of the greatest of all time (not the greatest however) and he was out for 7 years. Hell even one of the greatest heels of all time (JBL) got cheered when he returned despite returning once again as a heel (pairing with Michael Fricking Cole). Steve Austin returns and gets pop of the night. Jericho returned, and even now as a heel he still gets some cheers. Why? Because they've been out for ages, that's the reason. Batista left WWE as a massive heel, if he returned as a massive heel he'll get pop of the night.

For a guy who claims he's super mature and super smarky, you are really dumb.

Face it, Rock's not as good as Cena now. In the ring, or on the mic. Sorry, live with it.

:punk:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

My two pieces are that Rock is definitely going to have a hard time burying Cena, He has no shit on Cena besides corny jokes.

Another thing is that Cena is going to own Rock tomorrow night Thuganomics style!!!

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score

JeebaK, I'd like to see one promo where Rock has buried Cena. ONE.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score

Crayo said:
POST, SOME, PROOF.

My god I understand you're angry Cena has made Rock look stupid, but just typing the opposite doesn't make you right. Post a segment where Rock buried Cena, please.

Fans are BOUND to cheer Rock, he's one of the greatest of all time (not the greatest however) and he was out for 7 years. Hell even one of the greatest heels of all time (JBL) got cheered when he returned despite returning once again as a heel (pairing with Michael Fricking Cole). Steve Austin returns and gets pop of the night. Jericho returned, and even now as a heel he still gets some cheers. Why? Because they've been out for ages, that's the reason. Batista left WWE as a massive heel, if he returned as a massive heel he'll get pop of the night.

For a guy who claims he's super mature and super smarky, you are really dumb.

Face it, Rock's not as good as Cena now. In the ring, or on the mic. Sorry, live with it.

:punk:

If ur only excuse is that rock got cheered because of his return then i have nothing else to say. The PPV was what 60 days after Rock's return?
Im still waiting for your "reason" as to why Cena is hated and known as overrated amongst majority of the wrestling fans.
Cena is an absolutely disgrace on ther ing, hes also known as the four move guy, that tells a lot about his ring skills, so if u think cena has got better ring skills than rock then either u r a moron, or just a troll, probably a bit of both.
And on the mic, the only time when cena's mic skill shone was after rock's arrival, before that we had to hear the "honesty integrity never back down" crap 10 times everyday. And even then rock buried him in mic every segment.
So Rock > 10 Cena. U mad? :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Cena isn't hated by the majority, but the majority think his character is stale. So do I. So that's that whole essay summed up.

Cena has more 5 star matches than Rock doesn't he? Cena has been in many memorable matches. You still haven't posted a video of Rock owning Cena on the mic? This isn't about ring work (Cena > Rock) it's about mic work, Cena has made Rock look silly twice. Rock hasn't touched Cena yet.

Post. Some. Videos. Or simply gtfo this thread.

Cena talking about not backing down is the content he's given. You don't judge mic skills on the content they're given. Jesus you are so moronic, no wonder you're on -8, you're just so ignorant to change it's unreal. Has anyone agreed with you on any of your points yet? Or are we ALL ignorant 10 year old canadian kids like me and seabs.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Ohhh Canada, I love this place! I've tried the 5 * match argument before and he simply said most of Rock's matches were 5* as he was a better worker then an in his prime Ric Flair. I know you don't like Flair but he's commonly accepted as a great worker isn't he?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
d00eb85f9c57e354339882f0d4736876.jpg

When is it on?
UK : Tuesday, February 28th on Sky Sports 3 starting at 2am (GMT).
US : Monday, February 27th on The USA Network starting at 9/8c
Other ways can be provided by many members of the site.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ use this to work out GMT if you're unsure of the timings.​

Rose Garden, Portland. Tickets are still available.

What to expect?

The Rock will address John Cena.

Continuation of Chris Jericho's and CM Punk's feud.

Build up towards Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan and Taker vs HHH.​