Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pumped for some old school promos. They better not have crappy last minute made up matches where Y2J or Punk takes a part of and then after one of them win they face off. I want promos and good endings(violent endings)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I had it all planned out :sad: was gonna put a big picture of the rock up with the tv times and everything. I really looking forward to Dwayne's little promo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs you can edit my post if you want and credit yourself down the bottom lmao. I can't write a HQ thread on this fucking netbook.

I want a contract signing with Jericho and Punk, don't want a random tag-team match. This build up could be so good.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly ^

IMO they need to build the WWE title and Rock/Cena match old school style. A.E. style.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I say have Zack Ryder with Layla or the Bella twins in his corner VS Jack Swagger with Eve and Vickie in his corner

FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
RE: Rock to bury Cena this monday..

The Rock has had good matches too. But honestly I never watched a lot of WWE when he was on as I wasn't really watching yet and one time I watched the Rock in a match and I can say he is just like Cena in a WWE ring. No difference what so ever.

One's black and okay built.

One's white and abnormally built.