Official Judgment Day 2008 Discuss Thread

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Steel Cage

World Heavyweight Title Match
The Undertaker vs. Edge

WWE Tag Team Title Match
John Morrison & The Miz vs. Kane & CM Punk

WWE Women's Title Match
Mickie James vs. Melina vs. Beth Phoenix

JBL vs. John Cena

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

Big Show vs. Mark Henry

PeepShow

Kennedy/Regal not being on the card makes me rather mad. Why the hell isn't it on the card? Seriously?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Maybe they're saving it for One Night Stand since all the matches will be Russo-fied but I still think Regal will cost Trips the title tonight and those two will feud.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I dont think Trips will lose the title just yet it's a bit early well i hope he doesn't. I think trips might lose the match but not the title. I was looking forward to Kennedy vs Regal dunno why that isn't happening there started building a good little feud with the two of them.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
They probably don't want to hotshot it yet, as it's going to be Kennedy's first big feud as a face. He needs more build up and momentum, even though if Regal goes over, that kinda gets buried.

I still don't get the point in Jeff Hardy vs MVP. Why feed MVP to Hardy just because he just returned? Hell, make another match with Umaga or something. Making MVP pointlessly job to a clown that just got off suspension after he just lost his title makes no sense.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think trips might lose the match but not the title.

It's a cage match, how is he going to lose with out dropping the title? I don't care what anyone says Triple H wants to tie/break Flair's record because he's an asshole like that so he'll probably drop the belt tonight only to win it back at One Night Stand or Night of Champions.

Weebo

Reaction score
WOW Judgement Day is really sucking. The PPV hs a small card and it is going by really quick, only the two main events left and it is only 6:30 and PPVs usully don't end till 8. Hmm, and hour an a half for two matches. Thy beter be dan good matches then. Good thing I didn't have to pay for this PPV.

The Rated R CMStar

This PPV has been good, HBK vs Y2J was good and Cena vs JBL was acceptable

PeepShow

Yeah, I honestly don't see how the PPV has been shitty. It was Really, REALLY weird seeing Cena in the opener of a PPV. The Y2J/HBK match was very decent. I was kinda surprised to see Mickie retain. I figured Beth would win it back.

Hometown Kid

I was Very impressed with the Batista/HBK backstage segment...that was awesome I can't wait to see what happens in this feud next.

The Rated R CMStar

I think there will be a bonus match.

PS: Lol, I am actually waiting for Orton to come out, so I can hear again his new theme song

PeepShow

It's mainly the ending of the matches and the results are what have been Blue. Kinda surprising, but dumb in the same sense, at least for my money.