Official GTA IV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If this game is for the 360, I'm definantly getting it. GTA owns every game to be released.

chessarmy

I cant wait for this to come out, I think its going to be the best GTA game to date! I'm getting it ON the release date lol.

the dark knight

If this game is for the 360, I'm definantly getting it. GTA owns every game to be released.
yea its gonna be on the x360 as well.

i think the first post should be edited with more details...

I cant wait for this to come out, I think its going to be the best GTA game to date! I'm getting it ON the release date lol.
good luck on that.

n3Xus

Reaction score
Any idea when this comes out for the PC???

Travis40

April 29 is the official US release date. I can't wait for this game to come out, it's going to be so awesome. I've already preordered...so I'm gonna be the first one around here to play it! I can't wait to see how the Free Roam part of the game is.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Any idea when this comes out for the PC???

it might because all the other console ones came out on pc after a few months on console release. Maybe this engine is another one that would just kickass running under direcx10 or something

KenFan4life

Reaction score
This Sounds Pretty Good....its been awhile since i've played any sort of games(I still play SVR games....i still don't know how to run at all nowadays)

But Seriously...Theres nothing better than Getting in KenFan Mode and Going all crazy with tha Sadistic 15 year old hyper-speed laugh and such ...and Going on a Game Rampage and Running Pedestrians over and Shooting up tha towns and such...damn...
well
basically if you're angry and such, then just go and take it out while playing a GTA game instead of going in and shooting up a university and such...ya know...hey maybe thats what Happened to have caused so much State University Shootings lately....Its been awhile since several students were allowed to play a GTA game so they basically had no where else to "vent" and such...

Well on a end quote...I have no clue what i'm saying half tha time...

the dark knight

2nd game ever to score a perfect score on.......................

shocked me earlier.....GAMESPOT!! seriously, those dickheads have a habit of under rating games. now they're over rating games? i was gettin a ps3 last week just for the game(delayed to next month) and on paper, the game looks badass. but sorry, no game can ever be PERFECT.

edit-

chuck, long ass time my dick. they say you can finish the story in -30 hours.....close to san andreas. so its not taking more than 4 days frm me

PeepShow

The steering of the vehicles is much harder than in the past and the fighting styles are way different. Interesting stuff and it'll take some time to get used to. There's no way I'd be able to beat this in 30 hrs. More like a month prolly :eek:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, there was no real line when I got mine. I don't consider one person ahead of me a line. Been playing since 11 this morning but took a break and I'm already at a stand point. After mission "Shadow" what's next? Anyone else who has the game, help.