Official GTA IV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Surprisingly enough, there was no real line when I got mine. I don't consider one person ahead of me a line. Been playing since 11 this morning but took a break and I'm already at a stand point. After mission "Shadow" what's next? Anyone else who has the game, help.

I think you have to wait for a phonecall or something, cant remember.

Either that, or try texting or calling someone else. I don't think I've gotten that far, but that is what I did.

Bigfella

Reaction score
chuck, long ass time my dick. they say you can finish the story in -30 hours.....close to san andreas. so its not taking more than 4 days frm me

He said he was going to play it for a long ass time. After he finished the missions, he could stand on a roof of a car and shoot people with a Revolver for 3 hours a day. It's Pointless, but he's still playing it!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
TDK said:
chuck, long ass time my dick. they say you can finish the story in -30 hours.....close to san andreas. so its not taking more than 4 days frm me

There's more to do than just the story mode. I got 98% completion on San Andreas and my save file corrupted, so I'm going all the way this time.

Peepshow since I refuse to call him Hail Hailey said:
The steering of the vehicles is much harder than in the past and the fighting styles are way different. Interesting stuff and it'll take some time to get used to. There's no way I'd be able to beat this in 30 hrs. More like a month prolly

Yeah, it took me a bit to get used to the steering, but I've got it for the most part. The only I can't do right is make a sharp turn. Kinda sucks.

Niniobrown said:
Anyone else who has the game, help.
I've been playing multiplayer a lot, so I haven't got that far, but I can look it up for you in my Strategy guide (which I got for 50% off from my pre-order).

the dark knight

There's more to do than just the story mode. I got 98% completion on San Andreas and my save file corrupted, so I'm going all the way this time.
i finished san andreas with 9#% too :D. i know there's more than just the story, but it gets boring faster. GTA IV will last one or two month tops...then its rare visits.

PeepShow

Peepshow since I refuse to call him Hail Hailey

lol, if you're gunna do that, at least spell her name right. :/

Anyways, yeah, the walking was kind of awkward at first as well. And btw, I don't think you can make a sharp turn in the game. I just have to slow way down and then turn, then speed up again. Sucks, but that's all I could figure out.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i picked up the controls pretty quick, so where is everyone at?

chessarmy

I love this game, career mode is awesome and online mode is fucking sick! I played free mode online for like 6 hours strait last night, it was so fun. Btw, did any of you see the heart of the city? I got to it last night, it was so hard because you have to land on the top part of the statue of liberty, but I eventually got to it and it was pretty cool.

PeepShow

I'm only 7% of the way through the game. Still taking missions from Vlad and Roman. The storyline hasn't impressed me much so far, but hopefully as I continue, it will get better.

Christian

Reaction score
I'm only 7% of the way through the game. Still taking missions from Vlad and Roman. The storyline hasn't impressed me much so far, but hopefully as I continue, it will get better.

Oh it gets better. MUCH fuckin better.

chessarmy

Yeah, I just got done doing that. It was pretty hard to land there, but after about 6 tries I got it.

It took my like 10 tries lol. And peepshow, the storyline starts out slow but it gets better imo

Kassidy

Reaction score
im 35% done lol ur behind peep, the story does get better, so any tips on landing on the statue cuz i cant see to get on hits head

PeepShow

I've only played for prolly a grand total of 3 hrs, and abut 2 of them have been just messing around and trying to get the hang of driving and other stuff like that. Still kinda awkward, but hopefully I'll get used to it. I'm not used to the map at all of course, so I really don't know where anything is at. Meh...

Kassidy

Reaction score
thats why cars have gps in the game :p i have played for like 19 hours and like 6 straight the day i got it lol, im nasty at driving and getting headshots with my pistol