• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Genesis Discussion Thread

Baller

It must be some kind of requirement that something has to happen to fuck up our prediction game.

Two options:

1. If Williams wins, the points will count, and if Abyss win i guess I will give credit to Styles

2. Just give everybody points for whatever confidence they put on it.

SAL

What was the point of the ref bump? You can legally hit the ropes to knock someone off the top rope.

AZUCAR!

I'd be surprised if Mickie doesn't win here. Madison hasn't done anything in her 3rd reign as KO champ.

PHX

Legacy Member
Madison theme just doesn't strike me as something that should be a wrestling theme.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Mickie is looking hawt, and so does Madison.

Madisons theme is just as bad as Ted's theme song.

???

Banned
What the fuck are you ramblin on about boy? Matt has had some really enjoyable matches since '03. Had a real fun feud with MVP, series of good matches with Helms in '06 and had a good run as ECW champion. Also had a really good match with McIntyre not long before his WWE run ended.

Oh I forgot to mention. When I said charisma, I meant charisma. I didn't mean wrestling ability. I meant the ability to connect and be interesting. It's my mistake for not properly explaining myself.