Official Genesis Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
Matt is in shape now and you'd see that if you paid attention to wrestling news.

I now believe that Shane Helms is the mystery opponent as he has said in the past 3 H2H shows that he will be returning to TV in January.

So now he's just an in shape wrestler with no personality? Oh boy, I just can't wait for his debut now.

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is fucking terrible, he has no positive quality to himself, and will forever be in Jeff's shadow.

Hardy fans are almost as hopeless as the Hardys.

AF.

Reaction score
Fatt Hardy is the worse Hardy, and that's saying something.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Yeah okay....

You do realize that Matt was fat due to his appendix exploding in the middle of a match? It's funny how you think he just ate and got fat. Stopped taking care of himself. His fuckin appendix exploded. After that happens its kinda hard to exercise on a regular basis especially when you return to WWE and have to be somewhere for a show or an autograph signing every day.

Good job on looking up facts guys. I'm proud of your efforts. Morons.

Reaction score
:lmao pathetic fanboy.

So he burst his appendix back in 2006 did he?

Do you even know the symptoms of appendicitis? He'd of been unable to walk, let alone get into the ring to complete a match, so I find that story very unbelievable. Typical Hardy bullshit right there.

Bullshit. A mate of mine had his appendix removed when he was 18, and 3 weeks later was back on a fulltime training schedule for rugby league, and juggling his weekly job of a labourer on top of that.

Good job pandering to Hardy bullshit, idiot

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
2008. Nice try again by you.

A buddy of yours burst his appendix, did he? So what was his schedule like?

Work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all day getting ready for events? While practicing/training on his days off as well? I'm gonna guess his schedule was nothing as strenuous as that of Matt Hardy's.

You see. What you do is pander your typical Hardy hate without hearing the actual stories about what happened because your ridiculous obsessive hate for a guy won't even allow you to listen to what the person has to say because you believe that every word out of that persons mouth is a lie.

Whats fuckin hilarious about that is that you have never met the guy (And neither have I) so neither of us know whether the guy is lying through his teeth or telling the truth.

So in point. This argument will go nowhere until one of us meets Matt Hardy, gets knows his personality, and asks him straight up to his face.

Now this isn't the argue about Matt Hardy (A guy who may or may not even be at this PPV) thread.

It's the 'Official Genesis Discussion Thread' so this argument is over and the thread about the next TNA PPV will continue as it should have 9 posts ago.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guessing this will be the time where Mickie ends up taking the title. Don't really see Madison winning unless some kind of dq finish happens.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I could see a DQ to continue the Tara feud with a rematch on an Impact or a PPV with the stip of if Madison gets DQ'ed she loses the belt.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Probably exactly what will happen. Either way this seems about around the time where Mickie is gonna end up with the belt. They haven't done too bad of a job with the feud. On the other hand Ray/D-Von feud is already useless as expected.

SAL

Reaction score
Hey guys. That Matt Hardy argument. You all lost.

It would be logical for Mickie to lose here, but TNA likes hotshotting belts to the ex-WWErs while they're still hot. Angle, Christian, RVD, etc. Mickie wins the belt here.

Reaction score
2008. Nice try again by you.

A buddy of yours burst his appendix, did he? So what was his schedule like?

Work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all day getting ready for events? While practicing/training on his days off as well? I'm gonna guess his schedule was nothing as strenuous as that of Matt Hardy's.

You see. What you do is pander your typical Hardy hate without hearing the actual stories about what happened because your ridiculous obsessive hate for a guy won't even allow you to listen to what the person has to say because you believe that every word out of that persons mouth is a lie.

Whats fuckin hilarious about that is that you have never met the guy (And neither have I) so neither of us know whether the guy is lying through his teeth or telling the truth.

So in point. This argument will go nowhere until one of us meets Matt Hardy, gets knows his personality, and asks him straight up to his face.

Now this isn't the argue about Matt Hardy (A guy who may or may not even be at this PPV) thread.

It's the 'Official Genesis Discussion Thread' so this argument is over and the thread about the next TNA PPV will continue as it should have 9 posts ago.

He got FAT in 2006.

He works 7-3 each weekday, then Tuesdays and Thursdays he has training for an hour, and Wednesdays he hits the gym. The fuck does Hardy do other than eat and post youtube videos?

It's medicine pal. A guy with appendicitis is lucky to be walking, let alone working a wrestling match. Hardy spins so much bullshit (e.g the Lita/Edge saga) his word can't be taken for anything

Nor would I want to be the screwup.

:lmao at you being owned and trying to get discussion back on the PPV.

Aside from the KO match, Tag Title match and Williams/Styles, the rest of the card will be utter shit

Guessing this will be the time where Mickie ends up taking the title. Don't really see Madison winning unless some kind of dq finish happens.

I think Mickie will take it, and they'll move towards a Mickie/Sarita feud over the title afterwards.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
It would be logical for Mickie to lose here, but TNA likes hotshotting belts to the ex-WWErs while they're still hot. Angle, Christian, RVD, etc. Mickie wins the belt here.

Angle debuted in October of 2006 and Won the belt in May of 2007. Not sure how 7 months is hotshotting a guy.

Christian debuted in November of 2005 and Won the belt in February of 2006. Again 4 months here so not really hotshotting a guy.

I'll give you RVD. He was with them for barely a month when he got the belt.