Official Football Discussion Thread 2013/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He has massive potential but you cant just live off that, you actually have to show your talent consistently and he doesnt do it.

Spends half his time on his arse looking at the ref with puppy dog eyes to get a free kick.

Wish he was on his game more often because the Norwich game last season he was brilliant.

I am gutted we didnt sign Cesc, or anyone else for that matter.

But I think his fitness is the reason that he has not done it consistently yet, that and because he is still learning the game, which is a good sign considering how young he still is he could really become a special player.

I don't think you need Cesc that is your strongest area of the team. It that one world class striker and a bit more depth at the back which could improve Arsenal's title chances.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Arsenal won't need Cesc as a starting 11 player if Ramsey can capture his form from the season that's just gone.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Hoping for Germany and Costa Rica wins today, although I wouldn't be too upset if France got through either. They seem to have gotten their shit together since the last World Cup and have played some really good football.

I really wouldn't be surprised if France win either. Having Lahm in midfield could prove to be a mistake because when he bombs forward like he's done a few times in this tournament he leaves a huge gap in midfield for people to run in to. And with the likes of Pogba and Cabaye there it could prove to be a problem. I'd really like to see Lahm put back at RB and bring Khedira into midfield alongside Schweinsteiger and Kroos to bring some stability.