Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Orton promo: Meh, don’t like Orton as a face. HHH came out and saved the promo for me. He was very good. Sets up a great main event.

Punk vs Cabana: Awesome match, I really liked it. The ending was good with Punk getting a quick GTS. This flowed really well.

Henry vs Taker: Tbh I thought it was too long for a Henry match. It wasw alright though. Nice save at the end, afer the match from Messiah. Not surprised Taker used the Chokeslam for the win lol.

MVP promo: MVP was awesomely in character. Loved his battles with the crowd. Sabu’s challenge was interesting. This was a great promo.

Bob Sapp vs Matt Bentley: Made me laugh so hard when I saw Bentley as the local guy with generic music. Oh and, um, squash.

Goldberg/Brock promo: Short, but good since neither of these men would have much to say.Goldberg lays down an interesting challenge for Sapp.

Joe promo: Pretty in character. His attack on Umaga keeps the feud going :y:

Kennedy vs Messiah: Screwy finish isn’t great, but it ets the tag feud going with Taker and Messiah. Match was decent, and imo an appropriate length.

Teddie: Don’t like it, don’t want ot read it.

Jeff vs Show: Went just the same as the other big man vs small man matches. I never thougt that Jeff would win, but you put him over. Looks like you’re pushing him now.

Edge vs HHH: Great match, it flowed well and both man got a fair share of offense. Predictable winner,but it gives Edge another reason to be pissed off.

AC: I felt it was a good show from you, there was some decent stuff. BM would have to be the opener between Punk and Cabana. My favourite promo was definitely MVP’s.

Evil Austin

Known Card:

Triple H and Christian Cage vs Randy Orton and ???(my guess its edge)

KOTR Quarter Finals
Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Elijah Burke compete
(I am not sure if its separate matches but if its a fatal four way my guess is Chris Jericho)

MVP vs Sabu

Messiah vs Mark Henry

Bob Sapp in action - probably another squash match ?

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Stockton Arena
Stockton, California
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentlema, we come life from the Stockton Arena right here at California bringing you all the action of BTW.

JBL: Oh Joey, and we come closer and closer to Uprising, lights so bright, and championships being defended.

Styles: But tonight we have a share fair of action. Let’s get it going shall we.

“Metalingus” plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Edge makes his way out. The ring is set for the Cutting Edge. He is wearing street clothes and looking angry. He is sporting dark glasses. He enters the ring and starts to talk.

Edge: People, I am not going to hide from you, I am not going to lie, and hell, even if you are from California, I am going to level with you, I am freaking mad.

Crowd boos at Edge.

Edge: Of course I am mad, of course I am pissed, and damn right I should be. You see, last week, I had the chance to recover what is rightfully mine, I had a chance, to become the Number One Contender for Orton’s title. But, one leech, the leech that has been sucking up my career and screwing my out, screw me out once again.

Edge takes a deep breath as he looks around.

Edge: AJ Styles. He first cost me the title match at Krakatoa, he then made me lose a tag team match, in which my honor and respect were on the line, at Souled Out, obviously jealous of my success, he cost me another title match. And last week, well, thanks to AJ Styles, I just have to settle with watching Triple H face Randy Orton from the back.

Crowd pops at the Uprising main event mention.

Edge: But, let’s bring him out shall we? My guest at this time, the leech you know as AJ Styles!

“I am” plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd, although he still gets more boos, as AJ Styles makes his way out. He is shockingly grinning, which makes Edge mad inside the ring. He enters the ring.

Edge: What the hell are you laughing about? Do you think what you did is funny? You think you are funny, that it was funny screwing me out yet again of recovering my, my World Heavyweight Championship?

AJ: In fact Edge, now that you say, and now that you put it in that way, yeah, it was actually pretty damn funny.

Crowd pops and laughs for Edge.

Edge: Oh yeah, funny? See, the thing is that you don’t understand what is to be top tier talent, to be the main eventer, the face of the company. I, I am the Rated R Superstar, the best champion this company, hell, this industry has ever seen. I am used to gold, I covet gold, you, you haven’t even came close to titles.

AJ: You covet titles? Am I talking to the same guy to which it took almost eight years to win his first World title? Am I talking to the same guy that the only reason he became champion is because he took advantage of a bloodied, beaten champion, and in fact, it took him almost a minute to defeat him! Am I…

Edge: Shut up! Don’t you know who you are talking to? I am Edge, the Rated R Superstar, and you will show me respect, the respect you must have for me, as don’t even deserve to lace up my boots kid.

AJ: And how about you back up your words Edge? You say you are better than me, that I am the reason you lose every match, that I am the reason stopping you from being World Champion, then how about you take me out of the way. What do you say? Edge vs AJ Styles right here, right now!

Crowd cheers.

Edge: You want a match? (Edge laughs) You don’t even hold a candle to me kid. You must have a dead wish or something. You want to face me shortie, then you’re on. You and me, one on one.

AJ Styles starts throwing away the chairs of the Cutting Edge, cleaning the ring for the match. He looks pumped and ready to go.

Edge: Whoa, what the hell are you doing? You think I’ll face you right now. No, I don’t wrestle this kind of matches just for free, and definitively not in front of this Stockton people.

Crowd boos.

Edge: This people will have to pay for that match. Edge vs AJ Styles will happen, but it will happen on Uprising, a PPV. Good luck AJ, you’ll need it to even survive.

Edge leaves the ring leaving AJ behind standing alone in the ring.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and after a heated exchange, we go right back to another one.

JBL: Last week Sabu embarrassed MVP in his own ring, now MVP goes one on one with him, showing him some respect.

Styles: Wait, MVP is going to show Sabu respect?

“I’m Coming” plays to a lot of boos as MVP makes his way out received by a lot of boos. He has the BTW Extreme Title wrapped around his waist. He enters the ring and jogs waiting for his opponent.

“Arabian Beat” plays to a pop from the audience as Sabu makes his way out, making his classic taunt. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Sabu vs MVP

Match that changed its rhythm as the offensive tide shifted. MVP dominated with his mat wrestling and the pace kept getting faster when Sabu was in offense. However, Sabu has been the one getting more offense in.

Ending: MVP nails a straight right forearm to the head of Sabu, getting him groggy. He then toe kicks him right on the middle section making him bend in pain. He quickly sets him up and goes for the Playmaker, however Sabu counters and then pushes his opponent toward the ropes. Sabu follows him up and nails him with a clothesline sending MVP and himself over the top rope to the outside of the ring. MVP ends close to the announcing table. Sabu goes toward him, however when he picks MVP up, MVP has a steel chair in hand and plants him with it right on the head. The referee rings the bell.

Result: Sabu wins by DQ.

MVP grabs the knocked out Sabu and throw him back to the inside of the ring, where he then continues his assault, planting him repeatedly with shots right to the head of his opponent. After the fifth shot or so, Sabu is made a bloody mess. MVP sets the chair and guides Sabu back to his feet, then ends his statement nailing the Playmaker right on the chair. He then asks for the microphone.

MVP: I told you I was better than you! You will never be better than me, I will always be better than you! I am the BTW Extreme Champion, I will always be better than you!

MVP then, intense, viciously stomps right on the face of Sabu.

MVP: Oh, and concerning that title match you wanted, I accept! You and me, for the BTW Extreme Championship at Uprising, Extreme Rules.

Crowd pops.

MVP: And I hope that you are able to stand by then, because me, well, I will be straight up…Balling!

MVP grins and just leaves the ring, not caring at the bloodied Sabu left motionless in the middle of the ring.

We go backstage and we see Triple H and Christian Cage sitting on chairs on their locker rooms. They appear to be in the middle of a discussion.

Christian Cage: But come on Hunter, you could have at least told me what you were planning to do. But no, I find out when I am sitting here on my locker room, blondie on my arm, turn on the TV and what do I see? I see you in the ring with Randy Orton challenging him for a one on one match for the World Title? What the hell is that?

HHH: But, what’s so wrong about it? You know who I am, you know the reason of my life, and you know that sooner or later, I would step up and challenge for that belt. But why does that angers you so much?

Cage: Why? Because we are a tag team man! A tag team, that means we wrestle…together, no singles matches for singles titles, in fact, we are the Tag Team Champions!

HHH: Damn right we are the tag team champions.

Cage: And so what happened to that? What happened to our plan? You and I, side by side, the most dominant tag team in history, dominating the entire BTW.

HHH: Exactly.

Cage: What, what are you talking about?

HHH: See, we already are the tag team champions, but if we really want to dominate BTW, we have to have all the gold we can, and that’s why I am going for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship. Just picture this: Triple H and Christian Cage, the Power Trip, Tag Team Champions and BTW World Heavyweight Champion.

Cage: Because that’s how we roll.

HHH: In fact Cage, maybe you should go for some gold yourself. Sabu is already in a match against MVP for the Extreme Belt, but there is nobody challenging RVD for the Continental Title.

Cage: You’re right. And I can imagine just how amazing that Continental Belt would look around this perfect waist.

HHH: And when we both become champions, we will then become the most dominant men in history. The King of Kings back to his throne, at his right the Continental Champion, and both, Tag Team Champions!

Christian Cage and Triple H grin looking at each other as signal goes to commercial.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and last week we saw CM Punk and Mr. Kennedy advance to the next round of the King of the Ring, who will advance this week?

JBL: Four young lions craving to get to the top of the mountain, who will get there? Who will be able to reach the next level Joey?

“Don’t Waste my Time” plays to boos from the audience as Elijah Burke makes his way out. He jogs in the ring waiting for his opponent.

Styles: And his opponent is…

“Loaded” plays to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He plays to the crowd and then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

KOTR Quarter Finals
Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke

Match that starts quick with Hardy nailing his classic high paced offense, dominating the early goings, however, Elijah Burke quickly gets the advantage as he starts working over the leg of Hardy, and drains him out.

Ending: Jeff Hardy gets the upperhand and he plants him with chops to the chest. He dashes to the ropes and bounces back toward Elijah, however Burke counters with a Flapjack bringing his opponent head first toward the corner. Elijah has him set up and then takes impulse stepping back. He finally storms toward Jeff looking for the Elijah Express, however when he is about to connect it, right on the nick of time Jeff gets out of the way making his opponent fail. Burke staggers back and walks groggy toward the opposite corner. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he storms toward that corner, then leaps and nails Elijah below with a Whisper in the Wind. Jeff makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Elijah Burke.

JBL: How can someone like Jeff Hardy be even allowed to be called King?

Styles: Well, he isn’t King yet, but if he keeps this momentum, he will sure have a good chance of winning the tournament.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he is Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Crowd pops.

Cline: Chris, last week you…

Y2J: Honey, I know were you are coming from but please, let the Sexy Beast do the talking tonight. You see, Dr. Jericho has been doing some analyzing, Dr. Jericho has been doing some examination on BTW’s newest roster member, Rip off Teddie Guerrero.

Crowd boos at Teddie’s mention.

Y2J: Dr. Jericho put long and hard thought into him, but well, in the end, he came to nothing.

Crowd laughs at Y2J puts a perplex expression on his face.

Y2J: I wasn’t able to figure out what the hell is going on through the mind of Teddie Guerrero, or whatever his real name is as you and I, and all this people know he isn’t a Guerrero, I do know he is a sick freak, but quite frankly you don’t need much analyzing to figure that out.

Crowd laughs again.

Y2J: And like I said last week, he is getting on my nerves. I cannot understand why someone would play mockery on the legacy, on the career of my late friend, of…

Chris Jericho stops obviously touched. He looks down and rubs his eyes, that are watering.

Y2J: Real sooner than later, he will what he deserves, special delivery of the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, but tonight, I have another mission, and that mission ends in a throne ceremony at Uprising. Y2J already has his nice tuxedo, his dancing suits, his new Hugo Boss cologne, and no Bulldozer choking Samoa Joe will stop Y2J on his way to becoming King of the Ring.

Jericho grins and finally walks away.

(Commercial)

Styles: BTW is back, and last week, we saw how the team of Henry and Hassan tried once again to end the career of The Undertaker.

JBL: Tried? They were doing it.

Styles: But it all ended when Messiah made the save. Of course, he later paid it as Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan cost him his King of the Ring match.

JBL: And tonight, it could all go worse, with him being in the same ring of Mark Henry.

“Crow’s Sent” plays to a mild pop from the audience as Messiah makes his way out. He looks pumped and ready to go.

“Somebodies Gonna Get it” plays as Mark Henry makes his way out, being accompanied by his associate Muhammed Hassan. He enters the ring and referee rings the bell.

Messiah vs Mark Henry w/Muhammed Hassan

Match focused on Mark Henry and his power moves. Messiah tries to come back repeatedly, however each and every time Mark Henry gain back control with a stiff clothesline of a back body drop.

Ending: Mark Henry stares at Messiah that is laid against the turnbuckle on the corner. He takes impulse and finally storms then toward him, planting Messiah with a Running Body Splash. Muhammed Hassan enjoys everything Mark Henry is doing on his opponent. Henry taunts to the crowd and announces the end. He guides Messiah back to his feet and sets him up, then going for the World Strongest Slam, however out of a sudden Messiah is able to reverse and counter, as he slides out of the hold of his opponent ending then back to his feet. He quickly sets Mark Henry and nails him with his Straight to Hell. He makes the cover: 1…2…, from the outside of the ring Muhammed Hassan pulls Messiah out of the ring breaking the pinfall. He then grabs him and nails him with a straight right hand. The referee quickly rings the bell.

Result: Messiah wins by DQ.

Hassan continues landing straight right hands after straight hands. He finally grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the ring post, to which Messiah lands head first. Hassan walks toward him grinning, and methodically then picks him back to his feet. He slides him back to the inside of the ring. Muhammed Hassan helps Mark Henry get back to his feet. Henry, now back to his senses, dashes to the ropes behind him, and comes right back planting Messiah with the World Strongest Splash. Henry gets back to his feet and Muhammed indicates him to do it again. Mark then dashes to the ropes and comes right back, nailing Messiah with a second World Strongest Splash. Muhammed applauds and asks for a third one. The World Strongest Man nods and he goes to dash to the ropes once again, but out of a sudden, lights go out.

Styles: Oh my God! Business is about to pick up.

JBL: This better be a bad joke, a very bad joke.

Lights go back on and surprisingly, The Undertaker is now inside the ring. Muhammed Hassan quickly flees the ring, however Mark Henry remains inside challenging The Deadman. He goes toward him looking to attack him, however Taker grabs him by the throat, then delivers him with a Chokeslam. Henry rolls out of the ring slowly in pain. Taker then grabs Messiah by the hair and gets him back to his feet. Both men stare at each other.

Styles: The Deadman here, returning the favor to Messiah, saying thank you from last week.

(Uprising video hype plays, featuring HHH vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. “Run the Show” by Kat de Luna and Busta Rhymes is the theme on the back)

Styles: Kat de Luna a very talented young girl and will be giving the music to Uprising PPV

JBL: JBL wants to learn some Spanish, like the Shakira song, bet you didn’t know I knew that uh?

Styles: But moving on from the happiness of the music, we go from a man that will have to face the music, as he will have to go one on one to who seems to be unstoppable, Bob Sapp.

Some generic music plays as a man, who gets introduced as Paul Callaway. He gets cheap pop as he is a local.

“Get it” plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied out by his manager, Paul Heyman. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Bob Sapp vs Paul Callaway

Quick squash in favor of Bob Sapp. Sapp kicks him in the gut and nails him with a ring shattering Sapp Bomb.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Paul Callaway.

Bob Sapp celebrates taunting to the crowd, he then picks the local guy up by the head, military presses him, and throws him right over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. However then, when he is leaving the ring, out of a sudden, Goldberg appears on the Tron.

Goldberg: Hey Bob, great win out there. But now getting right down to the point, you wanna know who’s next?

Crowd pops.

Goldberg: You’re next! Oh, believe the hype Sapp, because your ass is going to be mine, right now!

Goldberg turns around and the camera, as the take opens wide, that he is backstage on a locker room, and is starting to make his way out down to the ring.

Heyman: Wait, wait a minute, Bill, Bill, wait a minute!

Goldberg finally stops, but he is still turning his back to where the camera is.

Heyman: Great work Bill, you got your message across, loud and clear. You want to face Bob Sapp one on one, you want to show that you can make what Brock Lesnar couldn’t, that you can defeat my client over here. Well Bill, we don’t reject any challenges, we embrace challenges, we squash opponents.

Crowd boos.

Heyman: You want to face him, it’s done. There’s no need of coming out here and starting an unnecessary altercation, because of right now, consider it done, it will be Bob Sapp vs Goldberg, one on one, inside this ring…

Crowd pops expecting a match right here, right now.

Heyman: At Uprising! That’s right, Bob Sapp vs Goldberg at Uprising. And let me tell you something Bill, you believe the hype, because my client over here, is, the Next Big Thing!

Crowd boos as finally Sapp and Heyman start leaving the ring. All this time Goldberg had been turning his back to the camera, but finally, he turns around his head, revealing a huge grin on his face.

(Commercial)

We are back from the break and we see RVD in his locker room, lacing up his boots, when out of a sudden, Randy Orton walks into his locker room. Both champions stare at each other.

Orton: Look Rob, I know I shouldn’t be asking for favors. I am the World Heavyweight Championship, and everyone in this locker room, including you, have the knife ready to stab me on the back when I least expect it, and…

RVD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, did you come here for this? To accuse me of this things? Dude, I have become champion before, I am champion now, and I have never done it like that.

Orton: No, no, I didn’t come here for that. You see, I have a tag team match against Triple H and Christian Cage tonight, and I need to get a tag team partner. And earlier tonight, you heard Cage saying he is coming after your belt, and, I thought that maybe you could be my partner, and send a message to him. So, what do you say?

RVD: Randy, I have just been clear to wrestle. I wasn’t able to move my neck for 4 days after Souled Out, and you come here asking me to enter the ring against Triple H and Christian Cage, to maybe fight the battle of our lives?

Orton: Uhmm, yeah.

RVD: That’s exactly what I thought dude. The Whole Damn Show has never turned down a challenge, you have yourself a partner. See you out there man!

Orton grins and shakes hands with RVD before finally leaving.

Styles: Well, Randy has gotten himself a heck of a partner I’ll tell you that.

JBL: But they’ll be entering the ring against two men that want to send a message into their title matches.

Styles: But now, it is time to continue with the King of the Ring, and it is the last quarter final match, and it will be a damn good one, Chris Jericho fighting Samoa Joe.

“Break Down the Walls” plays to a big pop from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his arrogant way out. He taunts to the crowd and then enters the ring.

“Killing Vibe” sounds to a roar from the crowd as Samoa Joe makes his way down to the ring. He makes his “Going to Kill you” taunt inside the ring. Referee rings the bell.

KOTR Quarter Final
Chris Jericho vs Samoa Joe

They start with chain wrestle, that continues throughout the match as they practically mat wrestle on the entire contest. Joe locking in submissions while Y2J shows his savyness getting out of everyone with a counter. However, with the contest advanced a lot, Chris Jericho has gotten the advantage by connecting the Codebreaker.

Ending: Chris Jericho feels the momentum clearly going on his favor, and he starts taunting to the crowd, looking everywhere playing to the crowd. He goes to run toward the ropes and nail the Lionsault, however when he dashes toward the ropes, and before he is able to springboard, he sees Teddie Guerrero on the stage. Chris Jericho stops running and he starts badmouthing Teddie, trading words with him. Y2J wastes valuable time with this distraction. Samoa Joe takes advantage and he crawls toward him, finally then snapping and rolling Chris Jericho up: 1…2…3.

Result: Samoa Joe defeats Chris Jericho.

Styles: You have got to be kidding me.

JBL: Why? Aren’t you the one that always says that rolling up is not cheating?

Styles: I am not talking about that, I am talking about what the hell has Teddie Guerrero to be doing here?

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Please welcome my guest at his time, he is Brock Lesnar!

Crowd pops.

Borash: Brock, many people are wondering what is next on your career, after Bob Sapp, your enemy, has accepted Goldberg’s challenge for a match at BTW’s next PPV, Uprising.

Lesnar: See Jeremy, I never opposed to Goldberg challenging Bob Sapp. He wants a shot at him, he wants to prove that he can’t beat him, then go ahead, I wish him good luck, but to Bob, don’t expect me to lay back, I am coming from you, and sooner or later, I am getting you.

Borash: But what will your next step be?

Lesnar: Well Jeremy, I am Brock Lesnar. The I am the Next Big Thing stage is behind on my career. I am the Big Thing right now, I shoot for the top, so the World Heavyweight Championship, and like I said, Bob Sapp, are the top goals on my list.

Crowd pops.

Lesnar: So Goldberg, have fun facing Sapp, I’ll be busy taking names and kicking ass!

Crowd pops as Brock walks away.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it is time for our main event.

JBL: The most dominant tag team in history in action against the two men holding the belts they will win at Uprising.

Styles: We’ll see about that, but as for now, they will fight in tag team action.

“One of a Kind” plays to a nice reaction from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his way out, wearing his BTW Continental Belt around his waist. He plays to the crowd as he enters the ring.

“Voices” plays to a big ovation from the audience as BTW World Champion Randy Orton comes out. He shakes hands with RVD and enters the ring. They wait for their opponents.

“Domination” breaks to a massive amount from boos as BTW Tag Team Champion Triple H and Christian Cage make their way out. They look arrogant and confident. When they enter the ring the referee barely manages to keep the teams apart. He rings the bell.

BTW Tag Team Champions Triple H and Christian Cage vs BTW World Champion Randy Orton and BTW Continental Champion RVD

Back and forth contest, with Triple H being mostly in the ring with Rob Van Dam and Christian Cage with Randy Orton. The Tag Team Champions have been getting the advantage with cheating tactics between the two. Ending of the match comes when the referee is knocked out. Orton and Christian are the legal men and RVD is knocked out. HHH enters the ring and he cheap shots Orton, then sets him up for the Pedigree, however, he counters with a Back body drop. He turns around and Cage tries to surprise him, however Orton reacts first and nails the running Christian Cage with an out of nowhere RKO. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton pins Christian Cage

JBL: Oh now you have got to be kidding me! Why did Orton attack Triple H? He wasn’t even the legal man!

Styles: Excuse me? Triple H was the one attacking Orton, and he just got what he deserved.

Scene fades to the back with Randy Orton holding his belt celebrating in the middle of the ring.

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match

MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals
CM Punk/Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe/Jeff Hardy

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I'll just base it on the endings and I liked the Hardy/Burke match

Worst Match: Sapp/jobber?

Best Promo: There are lots of great promos, I liked the HHH/Cage promo as they talk about trying to dominate BTW. I also like the Cutting Edge and it's good to start and hype the Styles/Edge match at Uprising.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: It's been awhile and I haven't read your shows but I managed to get on the track and know the feuds and storylines after reading this show. It's still a good show even the matches are in recaps. Uprising is looking good so far. I'll try to check your next show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm not going to leave a review for recaps, but it was still pretty good. I'm sure that if there were full matches, it would be awesome.

Best promo would be the Cutting Edge setting up Edge and AJ continuing to feud like they have for the past couple of shows.

I wouldn't say there was a bad promo, they were all good.

Qwake

BM: Its kind of hard to choose since they are in recaps but I am going to say Jericho Vs Samoa Joe because it would have been a huge match if you were writing I think and since it was a KOTR quater final, I also thought Hardy/Burke was/would have been good.

WM: I am going to say Sapps match since it was a squash lol.

BP: The cutting Edge promo was great, good length and in character and a great way to heat AJ/Edge fued...Alot of the promo's were great.

WP: none...

AF: Good show and the promos were all good, I just know why you done the show in recaps. I prefer your normal full length shows to your recaps but you must have been busy or had some reason as to why you done them lol. Still a good show and the fueds are going great :)

CP: Check out TNE if you get some spare time, my 2 PPV parts are up and its good (my best work ever) :p

1chiban

Reaction score
Some good feuds bubbling over - I will be interested to see what you do with Sapp-Goldberg, while AJ-Edge should be good. I loved the Jericho promo - does sound like him. Although Hugo Boss?! Lol. One tip - MVP has a bigger vocabularly than 'I'm better than you' I think you may have repeated that a little too much lol

Matches were short so it's hard to make a judgement on the best, but I guess Sapp vs Callaway was the worst in terms of being overly short, but it does serve it's purpose in putting Sapp over.

Good job imo.

JHar888

Reaction score
BM: Recaps make it hard to tell, but if written in full length, I'm guessing The Main Event or Joe/Jericho would've been the best to read.

WM: Like Levi and Sharky, I'm gonna say Sapp's match.

BP: AJ Styles/Edge...way to open up the show, I found Edge very well in character here.

WP: Lesnar's w/ Borash...it wasn't bad, but certainly not the best.

AF/C: Great show, I think the buildup to the Edge/Styles feud was a great way to open the show. The matches would've been great, but I just don't really like the recap form. Although I must say, it is an easier read. Another thing I enjoyed, was Triple H and Christian Cage speaking in the locker room. Hopefully they'll start an "Evolution" type thing, and win all the gold. One thing I din't like was how Sabu was beat up so bad. That made it seem like MVP was a freakin' beast, but besides that, the show was amazing.

Rating: 9/10 :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um, OK. I'll try to give a review, let's see how this goes.

BM: Joe vs Jericho I guess.
WM: All acheived their purposes.
BP: Edge/AJ first promo was the best. Nice length, and you really had Edge in character, especially with the little man comment at AJ.
WP: n/a
AC: I felt two DQ's in one show is one too many, and I do miss your old shows. Hope you don't do this for too much longer lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM- Recaps are hard to review
WM- See BM
BP- The Cutting Edge was great and The HHH/Cage was good...shows the development of the fued
WP- Brock Lesner...served it's purpose but Meh
AC: Good show...Hardy vs. Joe in the KOTR should be amazing..HHH as Champ is what it looks like
CP: EWA week 3 is up...pls review

xtremebadass

BM: I liked HHH and Cage vs. Orton and RVD, just for the Champion big match factor.

WM: Sapp squash

BP: Jericho's was pretty in character, set up a good fued there

WP: N/A

AC: Too bad they were recaps, but a good show still never the less, hope to see you back on the wagon soon because I know you got some stuff to do outside the forum, but hope to still see BTW around and about.

Beer

Soz i am not gonna leave a review this week. Bit tied up at the mo. I am trying to get back into Ui coz the job i am in will only accept me further if i have a my final thrid uni degree (The guy is a dick. I barley got through th other two) So yea. But i am sure i will get one for your next show.

Moonlight Drive

Best Match: Like most people have said, hard to tell since they were reaps. I'll go with the Main Event since it was effectively a champion of champions match

Worst Match: Sapp V Jobber

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge. Thought it helped advance the feud well and was very entertaining

Worst Promo: None

Additional Feedback: Really good show overall. This is seriously one of the best feds I've ever seen

Plug: WWU's first PPV is up. Swing by if you got time

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Christian Cage vs RVD for the BTW Continental Championship and The Undertaker and Messiah vs Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan have been added to the Uprising PPV card.

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Triple H and Randy Orton tend to clash heads when one of them is World Champion. Orton is on the top of the food chain of BTW, however, he will have to defend his throne against the man who thinks he owns it, Triple H, at Uprising. Last week, they found each other on opposite ways of a tag team match, yet, for this show, they will participate in the Pick your Poison, in which Triple H will pick Randy Orton's opponent and Orton's will pick Triple H's. Who will be chosen as the opponents for this two long time opponents?

Triple H might be going for the BTW World Championship, but his tag team partner has his sight set on another title. As announced by BTW.com, at Uprising, Christian Cage will challenge Rob Van Dam for the BTW Continental Championship. What will happen this week when champion and challenger meet eye to eye and sign their contract for their contest?

Last week, Edge and AJ Styles traded some words on the Cutting Edge, ending in a match between them at Uprising. This week, only AJ Styles out of the two will be the one doing the talking, as he will be in commentary, while the other be doing the fighting, as Edge will be wrestling no other than Goldberg.

Goldberg has probably his mind set on Bob Sapp, the monster he will try to slay at Uprising and finally end his streak. Will Goldberg be able to concentrate on Edge? Or what role will AJ Styles play against the Rated R Superstar's intentions? And will Bob Sapp get himself involved on the contest?

The announcing table will be colorful this show, as besides AJ, MVP will be doing guest commentary, this time for the match between his title challenger Sabu and the man who tends to do his dirty work, Elijah Burke. Will the cocky loudmouth repeat the beating he did last week on Sabu? And on what state will the extremist be after the massive attack of Montel Vontavious Porter? And will Sabu show, against a former BTW Extreme Champion, that he has a chance to defeat MVP at Uprising?

The King of the Ring tournament has been putting some great competition and matches, and this week, we enter the semifinals stage. CM Punk will go one on one with Mr. Kennedy, with the winner advancing to the finals taking place at Uprising. CM Punk reached this stage by defeating his friend Colt Cabana, and Kennedy advanced by taking advantage of the attack of Mark Henry and Hassan on Messiah. Which out of these two youngsters get one step closer to future
Speaking of the KOTR, last week, Chris Jericho got screwed out of next round, getting attacked by Teddie Guerrero. Their differences are based on Y2J being offended by Teddie's act. Chris Jericho already learned that Teddie Guerrero is a dangerous, vengative opponent. What will Teddie learn about Chris Jericho?

Two weeks ago, Umaga got taken out by the man he defeated at Souled Out, Samoa Joe. This week however, Umaga will make his return to BTW. Will Samoa Joe, already on the semifinals of the King of the Ring tournament, take notice of this?

Announced by BTW.com, The Undertaker will team up with Messiah at Uprising to face the tandem of Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry. Taker and Messiah have saved each other from beatings of their opponent team, but how will they mesh as a team? And will Hassan and Henry try to get some sort of advantage going into the match?

Known Card:

Pick Your Poison Matches
Triple H and Randy Orton select each other opponents

AJ Styles in commentary
Edge vs Goldberg

MVP in commentary
Sabu vs Elijah Burke

KOTR Semifinals
CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy

RVD and Christian Cage sign their Uprising BTW Continental Title Match contract

Umaga returns to BTW

Qwake

Edge Vs Goldberg

Sabu Vs Elijah Burke

CM Punk Vs Mr Kennedy

The show looks good and the pick your poison sounds good too, I will try and check it out...