Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Wow! This was, tbh, one of the best PPV's i have read on this forum. Fair play you must have put a shit load of work into that. Anyhoo back on to the reivew:

BM: Hard to pick between RVD/Sabu and Main Event but i will go for the RVD/Sabu coz it was not expected to do as well as the Main Event and it did if not bettering it.

WM: Pfft... You expect me to actually put down a worst match. TBH I don't think there was one.

BP: I think that although many people did HHH/Orton for me i think Goldberg/Lesnar pipped it. Many people would disagree but that is my opinion.

WP: Same as WM.

AC: Well, i don't think there is anything you can say part from that that was an excellent PPV. Well done.

Length: 23/25
Realism: 24/25
Matches: 22/25
Promos: 24/25

Overall: 93/100 = 93% = A+ (Ohoooo 2% off an A*)

If you could drop a review on my BTB it would be much appreciated

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
MVP vs Jericho - This was a great opener, lots of back and forth action and smart wrestling, which was expected. MVP and Jericho will definitely be going at it again, MVP's usual bitchness showed it.

Orton and HHH - It was a nice hinting to Triple H stepping up for the Title. It was nice to have HHH bring up their past, good job.

Umaga vs Joe - I found this feud pretty funny, if this was real life, Joe would CURBSTOMP Umaga's damn face into the mat. It was another nice match, with it becoming a brawl for a while. I'm surprised Umaga got the win.

Goldberg and Lesnar - It was a cute promo with two big guys trying to "have each other's back". It got over their past again, and talked down on Bob Sapp well.

Big Show Interview - Standard big man promo.

CC & HHH vs T&A - This feud has been going on for awhile, I guess this was the end of it, with HHH hinting his Main Event future. Gamey got the pin, so we might see a breakup building up soon.

Teddy Guerrero vs Marty Garner - I think Teddy Hart's a complete idiot that doesn't deserve a shot at wrestling at all, so I'm just a Little biased towards Marty Garner, who I liked in OMEGA as Cham Pain. It was a good debut, getting over all of Eddie G's signature moves in. We could see this happen with Teddie...

http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/teddy_hart_incident.html

Lesnar & Goldberg vs Kennedy and Bob Sapp - Good big man match, I'm surprised that Kennedy got a good amount of offense on Lesnar & Goldberg. The finish was built up well, and there should be more coming.

AJ & Edge - Good job getting over Edge trying to become 2 Time Champ

Hassan & Henry vs Undertaker - It was fairly competetive for a handicap match. Taker getting the win was good, I wasn't expecting anything else.

RVD - Surprising to see him not use "whatever" or "dude", it's all serious now.

RVD vs Sabu - A brutal match. It was a great brawl, and I'm expecting maybe a stretcher match next PPV because of the no contest.

Crushing C & Rikishi - Nice interaction between the two. Rikishi went crazy, nice to see.

Champions Challenge - Nice Main Event. It really showed that Randy Orton is the Champion of Champions, and showed his dominance, beating 4 other guys. NIce seeing the Edge & AJ feud furthering, good job on that.

Final Thoughts - Great PPV. The only complaint I have is that now reading it fully is sometimes your phrasing is pretty awkward, and I can't really picture some of the things you write up. It could be you trying to lengthen the matches, but it's just a small observation. The PPV was a hell of a ride, with every match being a big one, and not disappointing. Great Job Mang.

MikeRaw

MVP vs Chris Jericho:
This was sucha good match. You really put a lot into it, and it was an amzing way to kick off the show. It had everything, and I was a bit disappointed at the ending, cause it was so good, but it was at least realistic. And Im sure you have plans for tat to enhance the storyline. 8/10

Triple H/Orton backstage:
Good promo. A few typos, and mistakes, but it was still decent. However, Im not a fan of Orton as a face, after all hes done in his career, its hard to picture him as a “fighting championâ€￾ and all. He was in character as face Orton though.6/10

Joe vs Umaga
I was surprised to see Umaga win, and also, it was well written, so because of the surprise, and the good action, 7/10

Goldberg/Lesnar backstage:
Goldberg was in character, lesnar wasn’t. It was a good concept, not completely in character. 6/10

Big Show interview:
Good, in character, and to the point. 8/10

HHH/Christian vs Test/Albert
This was a physical match man, and it seemed real. Also, for some reason I was expecting HHH to turn on Christian to go straight to the ME without him, but he didn’t… Anyways, good match, 7/10

Guerrero promo:
Im not familiar with this guy, so I don’t know about him bein gin character or not, but it was decent, 7/10

Guerrero vs Garner
Decent. I mean, it was mostly focused on Teddie, but it did showcase him.
7/10

Awesome man, awesome. So far the promos arent as good as the matches, but still good:)
Ill review the rest later tonight or tommorow:)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

MVP vs Jericho - Great opener. Showed Jericho's guts for wrestling the match despite the injury and the cowardly/cunning heelness of MVP. Should see a big rematch (steel cage or No DQ/No Countout perhaps?)

Orton and HHH Promo-Good. Got Orton over as wanting to take Triple H's torch and H refusing to give it up.

Umaga vs Joe - Good mixmatch of styles with Umaga's power and Joe's striking submission wrestling. Kinda surprised by the ending with Umaga breaking the Koquina Clutch and getting the spike. Hopefully there will be more coming from this feud.

Goldberg and Lesnar - Standard "I don't you, you don't like me but we both have a common enemy so let's kick ass" promo. Still good though.

Big Show Interview - Good for what it was. Got Big Show over as a big man and he's gonna tear everyone up.

CC & HHH vs T&A - Good tag team title match. Will be interesting to see where Trips wants to go from here.

Teddy Guerrero vs Marty Garner - I concur with Headfirst For Hardcore. I despise Teddy Hart. But that's real life. In BTB world I have to say you have pulled this off quite nicely.

Lesnar & Goldberg vs Kennedy and Bob Sapp - Good match. Nice to see the heels win despite going up against a megapower team.

AJ & Edge -

Hassan & Henry vs Undertaker - Pretty long for a handicap match. Still good with the deadman looking dominant.

RVD - RVD is all business, now. No more screwing around.

RVD vs Sabu - Brutal and Awesome. A little disappointed at the double countout but that leaves the window open for an even bigger match down the line.

Crushing C & Rikishi - Rikishi gone crazy. In character. The fallout from this will be interesting.

Champions Challenge - Great Main Event. Randy Orton looks more credible as champion in your BTB than he did was he was champion for real. The feud between AJ and Edge will be good and intense, as is pretty much all your feuds are.

The Final Word - As promised you delivered a solid PPV event. Promos could have been better but were still very good and accomplished their goals. Can't wait to see what's next. plug: hopefully soon Lonely at the Top will be up.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am writing this as i read it so my predictions:

BTW World Title: Big Show vs Edge vs Orton vs Punk vs Hardy

LMS Match: RVD vs Sabu

Undertaker vs Hassan and Henry

BTW Extreme Championship: MVP vs Jericho

BTW Tag Titles: Christian and HHH vs Test and Albert

Goldberg and Lesnar vs Sapp and Kennedy

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

MVP vs Jericho - Good match to start off with, I see this feud continueing now, interesting. But great ending to carry on the feud. I thought MVP would win and that be the end of the feud but it was a nice way to contiue it with MVP keeping the title.

Orton and HHH - I still think HHH will be pushed to the title, Wrestlebowl will be HHH vs Orton vs Edge or maybe HHH vs Orton vs Taker or HHH vs Taker or HHH vs Randy, there my predictions. Good promo there though.

Umaga vs Joe - Unexpected, I could say this was the worst match of the night. Something wasn't there and Umaga winning was good as it wasn't expected but unrealistic.

Goldberg and Lesnar - It was Great, both men saying they want to team together but will find it difficult. But I loved this promo.

Big Show Interview - Good promo, I am writing this as I am reading it and now my prediciton has changed I think Show will win, I am unusre I just reckon Orton will not win.

CC & HHH vs T&A - Suprise. This is a big suprise, I suspected HHH and CC losing to Test and Albert but again I was wrong.

Teddy Guerrero vs Marty Garner - Teddie G looked decent, I see him getting a big push soon but Marty Graner just wasn't good enough.

Lesnar & Goldberg vs Kennedy and Bob Sapp -Great Match, Great Finish, best match so far, I loved it. Suprised me that Sapp and Kennedy won.

AJ & Edge - Good job and now I think Edge will win.

Hassan & Henry vs Undertaker - Good match, Taker winning was expected but I think this feud will continue.

RVD - Building up the atmosphere for the match, can't wait.

RVD vs Sabu - WHAT A MATCH! Easily best match of the night so far, I hope this feud continues till Wrestlebowl.

Crushing C & Rikishi - I reckon at Wrestlebowl it will be Rikishi vs Crushing C, if Rikishi wins he gets his job back, just an idea.

Champions Challenge -Orton? I really didn't expect this, I thought he would lose, great match anyway but didn't expect he would win.

Final Thoughts - Fantatsitic PPV, I am going to do what Eyebrow did:

Length: 24/25
Realism: 23/25
Matches: 24/25
Promos: 23/25

Overall: 94/100

A* for me, F'in awesome.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Born to Wrestle Federation is proud to announce the starting of the King of The Ring tournament, tournament in which the brightest, most talented young superstars of our roster will be featured, and will battle, for the next 4 weeks, for the honors of being King of The Ring. The finals of the tournament will be held at Uprising PPV.

The participants are:

1. CM Punk
2. Mr. Kennedy
3. Colt Cabana
4. Elijah Burke
5. Chris Jericho
6. Messiah
7. Jeff Hardy
8. Samoa Joe

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

BTW has confirmed the inception of the King of The Ring Tournament. Details known so far are that the tournament will last 4 weeks, and will conclude at Uprising PPV.

Chris Jericho and MVP satisfied road agents with their match at Souled Out, however, I am being told the plan is for them to move away from each other, and move on to different feuds.

The same could apply for RVD and Sabu. Just like has happened to Edge vs Orton and Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg, BTW likes having feuds frozen to then out of nowhere bring them back, and supposely the No Contest ending was done to give the idea of no man being better than the other, to then restart the feud somewhere down the line.

Next PPV is Uprising, four weeks from now, after it, 5 weeks later, Starrcade, 3 weeks after it, Turning Point and ending the PPV year, 6 weeks later, Wrestlebowl. Hype for Wrestlebowl would start after Starrcade.

Rumors and plans for Wrestlebowl are starting already. I am told Brock Lesnar is slated to be featured in a very prominent contest, and take it for what it is worth, but BTW Owner had a meeting with UFC Owner, Dana White, last Monday.

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Souled Out is pass gone now, and now the road for Uprising will kick off this edition of BTW. The Champions Challenge saw Randy Orton defy all odds and retain his BTW World Heavyweight Championship against four other competitors that craved for his belt, and a chance of their own to be on the top. However, another man threw his hat on the title picture. Triple H planted uncertainty on the mind of everyone with his comments. Will the King of Kings be looking for his throne back?

Speaking of kings and thrones, BTW has announced the inception of the King of the Ring tournament, the first one in BTW history, and a long time historic tradition. Who out of all the young competitors competing in the tournament will reach the glory of becoming the King of all BTW? Will we see the tournament winner in action this week, when we see the first two Quarter Finals of the tournament?

Edge once again was seconds away from recovering his World Championship, however his dream was broken was once again, this time by AJ Styles, sick of getting thrown every responsability of guilt by Edge, cost him the title by interfering. Will the Rated R Superstar be looking for some answers this week? And will AJ Styles confront him after his actions at Souled Out?

Another two competitors in the Champions Challenge were Jeff Hardy and The Big Show, who went a little too extreme when tables got involved. This week, they will meet again, reigniting their Krakatoa and Souled Out differences, in that ring in one on one action. Who will come out on top this time?

Brock Lesnar and Goldberg fell short on their mission on Souled Out, as they lost to the alliance of Mr. Kennedy and Bob Sapp, when Sapp once again managed to pin Lesnar, much to the happiness of Paul Heyman. Earlier on that night, Goldberg claimed Brock maybe didn't had what it took to defeat Bob Sapp, will Bill Goldberg be looking to make Bob Sapp his next opponent? Or will it be a matter of time from Goldberg being victim of Bob Sapp? And what role with Brock Lesnar play?

Bob Sapp showed his talent once again at Souled Out, and showed to be Brock Lesnar's perfect nemesis pinning him once again. What showing does Paul Heyman's client have for us this week when he is in action?

Rob Van Dam and Sabu wrote another page on their long book of hatred and rivalry, when they took each other to the limits in a brutal Last Man Standing match, that ended in a No Contest. Will the viciousness of the match be enough to keep this man apart from each other? Or will this two continue intend on destroying the other?

The Undertaker defied the odds, coming back from his burial and defeated his buriers Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry in Handicap action last night at Souled Out. However, things do not appear to be over, and this week, in another chapter in a long rivalry, The Undertaker will go one on one with Mark Henry. Will the Deadman finally get rid of the World Strongest Man? Or will Mark Henry, along with Muhammed Hassan, be looking for a Krakatoa rewind and put Taker away again?

MVP once again showed his dominance as BTW Extreme Champion, and kept his long title reing going even longer, when he retained against Chris Jericho. Y2J did won the match, as MVP's way to retain was a count out. What will Montel Vontavious Porter have to say about the future of his belt? Will Chris Jericho continue with his sight on the BTW Extreme Title?

Umaga and Samoa Joe engaged in an All out Braw, battle of the styles contest at Souled Out, when the submissions of Samoa Joe met the power of Umaga. Hell broke lose, both competitors took the best out of each other, and the Samoan Bulldozer was the one getting the victory, and the bragging rights of being the most dominant Samoan in BTW. Will that suit well with Samoa Joe?

Crushing C thought he had all his problem solves, however, things for him had been getting weird as of lately, and all came together at Souled Out, when Rikishi said he was looking for some revenge on the GM, and snapped on Crushing C's office. What is next on the path of revenge of the samoan? Will Crushing C be able to get everything back under control? And will this affect another responsible of this ecuation, AJ Styles?

Teddie Guerrero had a no short from impressive debut in BTW, defeating Marty Garner. Now that he is fully incorporated to the BTW roster, what new challenges will rise on the horizon of Latino Heat?

Known Card:

2 King of the Ring Quarter Finals Matches

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Jeff Hardy vs The Big Show

Bob Sapp in action

JHar888

Reaction score
Preview looks awesome, and Brock Lesnar to participate in WrestleBowl will definitely shake things up a bit. The upcoming KOTR looks pretty cool too. I'll be checking it out!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
DeSoto Civic Center
Southaven, Mississippi
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to a brand new edition of BTW, coming to you live from Southaven, Mississippi, with the fallout of Souled Out.

JBL: And tonight, on the number one show on national cable, we start cementing the way to Uprising.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton makes his way out from the back. He plays to the fans, and then proudly lifts his BTW World Heavyweight Championship. He enters the rings and then with a grin on his face he climbs to all corners posing with the belt.

Orton: You all don’t know what it feels like, how I feel like inside when I stand in this very ring, holding the BTW World Heavyweight Championship in front of each and everyone of you. And especially after what I had to go through last night to retain this title right here.

Crowd pops.

Orton: Four man stood in my way, all fierce competitors, all worthy opponents and challengers. The Big Show, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and Edge, all stood in between the road of me and destiny. But destiny, as I have showed, doesn’t fail. Destiny was on my side once again and I remain the champion.

Crowd cheers once again.

Orton: But there is something that captured my attention last night. You see, even before I entered that ring and defended my title, before I showed why I am the best this industry has ever seen, I got made, a challenge you could say. I was confronted backstage by an old friend of mine, Triple H.

Crowd boos at his mention.

Orton: Now, I am not a kid anymore, I know what’s the deal, and I know why Triple H confronted me, I know why he did it, what I don’t know is why, him being the cheating weasel he is, he didn’t attack me last night. And Hunter, well, I want an answer. I could wait it all…

“The Game†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as BTW Tag Team champion Triple H makes his way out. He looks confident as he goes down an enters the ring.

HHH: So you want an answer?

Orton: Yes. You see, I know that you want this belt, everybody in this company wants it, that’s why I am the top dog, the top of the food chain in BTW. And let’s be honest Hunter, you can’t stand it. You can stand it that I am on the top, not you, you can’t stand that I am the champion, not you.

HHH: Well Randy, I’ll be damned but you actually got one right. Damn right I can’t stand it. You know why, because you seem to think that it is your spotlight, that the torch is on your hand, when the score is different, when I, and all these people know that you have the torch only because I haven’t came and take it away from you, and that burns me inside, it burns me that I have to wake up every morning knowing that I am the damn best in this company, that I am that damn good, and still you, are the champion.

Orton: Then why didn’t you attack me? You had the perfect chance to attack me last night, during the Champions Challenge, send me a message, and you didn’t, and that’s what I want to know, why didn’t you attack me?

HHH: Why Randy? I want that belt. I want my to be called again World Champion, I want to go back to my throne. Then why, why would I attack you? Why would I serve the belt to someone else on a silver platter when now, all I have to do is defeat you one more time, as I have already done, and win what everybody knows it’s mine.

Crowd boos.

Orton: So let me get this straight. You want a chance to be on the top. You want a match with me, for the World Heavyweight Championship?

HHH: Oh Randy, I thought I taught you better back at Evolution. Of course I want a damn match, of course I want to face of you, and damn right I want that World Heavyweight Championship!

Triple H is very intense, both him and Randy Orton come face to face, when out of a sudden, “I’m in Charge†breaks to the crowd to a lot of boos as Crushing C makes his way out.

Crushing C: OK, the two of you, stop it. This, this is the least I need right now. Last night, my office was completely destroyed by Rikishi, God knows how the hell he entered the arena.

Crowd pops at Rikishi.

Crushing C: And right now, I am busy giving declarations to the police and taking to may security, and for all the BTW fans, be assured that you will never see Rikishi again in the same building of a BTW event.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: But it would be very irresponsible of me if I just ignored all of this that have just happened between you two. Triple H, you want a title match, and well, the champion so happens to also want to face you. And I could very well announce the match right here right now and make it official for Uprising.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: However, I am afraid I will not be doing that. See Hunter, before you threw your hat here tonight officially to challenge Randy Orton, another man went to me backstage and talked to me about how he got screwed of the title, about how he got robbed of the chance of becoming champion, and well, I agree with him. But Hunter, I am a fair man, and I’ll tell you what, tonight you will face that man one on one, and the winner of that match will face Randy Orton for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship at Uprising.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Tonight Triple H, you will be going one on one with no other than…the Rated R Superstar Edge! Good luck! That would be all.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and what an announcement Crushing C made, Triple H vs Edge, and the winner of that match will face Randy Orton for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship at Uprising.

JBL: The good side of all of this is that any of those two, Triple H or Edge, will become our new champion at Uprising.

Styles: I wouldn’t be too sure about that, but what you can be sure is that our next contest will be a special one, as it will mark the debut of the King of the Ring tournament right here on BTW.

JBL: We don’t know who the two man competing next are, but god damn it, I can’t wait.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out, playing to the audience as he is the first participant of the King of the Ring. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Styles: And his opponent will be…

“Copa Cabana†plays as Colt Cabana makes his way out, being revealed the opponent of CM Punk. He salutes some fans and makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

KOTR Quarter Finals
CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

CM Punk and Colt Cabana stare at each other from different sides of the ring as the crowd roars on the back. Suddenly, a little portion of the crowd starts a “Cabana†chant, that makes Colt grin. Both competitors come close to each other and Punk extends one hand to his opponent, that is quickly accepted by Cabana, whose chant is really getting him pumped. They start circling, moving and looking for a spot to engage the first attack. They finally advance toward each other and they enter in a test of strength. Colt is the one to get the advantage as he locks in a side headlock. He maintains the hold locked in for a few moments, in which he continues his chain wrestling movements and floating over his opponent locks in a One Arm Headlock, then culminating his movement getting CM Punk inside a hammerlock, in which he tries to get his opponent suffer as he stretches his opponent’s arm. However, it doesn’t get locked in for a long time as CM Punk is able to counter and reverse, going under the arm of Colt Cabana, then locking in a hammerlock of his own. CM Punk then passes his right leg on front of the lower extremities of his opponent and he takes him over with a Reverse Leg Sweeper that drives Cabana head first to the canvas. Now on the mat, CM Punk locks him in with a Japanese Sleeperhold. He applies more and more strength and pressure to the hold cutting the oxygen of Colt Cabana, however Colt still manages to start his way up to his standing position. Now, and having reached all the way to becoming kneeled. Cabana starts repeatedly driving his elbow to the middle section of his opponent, and after a flurry of this attack, he manages to force the Straightedge superstar to release him and let the sleeper hold go. Cabana and Punk, still on their knees, continue their exchange as Cabana lands him with a straight right hand that gets the advantage on Colt Cabana’s side now.

Cabana nails his opponent with a straight right hand again, planting his rival and almost knocking him out. Colt then nails him with an European Uppercut that finishes his jobs and gets CM Punk down to his knees and to the canvas. Colt Cabana gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent. The crowd now starts a “CM Punk†chant trying to cheer the straightedge competitor to get back to his feet. Colt then dashes to the ropes behind him and CM Punk gets back to his senses, going below him and making Cabana jump over him. Colt continues to the next set of ropes and bounces back, only to then get planted by a calf kick right to the jaw by CM Punk. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, Cabana gets one shoulder up. CM Punk gets his opponent back to his feet and he grabs him by the arm then. He goes to Irish Whip him toward the ring ropes, but instead of fully throwing him, instead he pulls him back toward him and does a schoolboy pin out of nowhere: 1…2…, Colt manages to kick out. Both wrestlers get back to their feet, the straightedge superstar first. CM Punk then storms toward his opponent looking to attack him, however Cabana reacts first and he sets him up, then doing a backslide pin: 1…2…, CM Punk kicks out. Both wrestlers get back to their feet and without lowering the intensity in the match both wrestlers dash to the ring ropes behind each of them. Then they bounce back and jump, crashing in the air as both went for a crossbody. CM Punk and Colt Cabana land heavily on the canvas grabbing their middle sections in pain thanks to the crashing. Eventually, both wrestler start making their way back to their feet. Cabana puts one knee on the canvas and then climbs back to his feet, while Punk uses the ropes as leverage to pull himself back to a standing position. Cabana is the first to get fully back to normality and he dashes toward his opponent, however Punk reacts first and he grabs him in mid-run locking him in a sleeper.

However, this maneuver is just as setup in Punk repertoire as he then lets Cabana up for a few seconds, he steps back and kicks Colt Cabana right on the legs throwing him down to the canvas. CM Punk then grabs the legs of his opponent and to a big pop from the crowd he gets Colt Cabana inside the Devil’s Lock, however, and in a great amount of despair, and rushing toward the ropes, Colt Cabana manages to grab the bottom rope, ruling Punk to release the hold. CM Punk maintains his determination, even though he is inside the ring with a close friend, as he keeps the submission maneuver locked up to the final seconds. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…, CM Punk releases the Devil’s Lock as he gets back to his feet then. Punk steps a little letting Cabana recover a little. Colt incorporates and gets all the way up, but grabbing his legs and then his middle section being bended over. Punk storms toward him and goes for a Rolling Neckbreaker, however Colt avoids the hold. He lets Punk do the rotating movement by his own, and when he ends on front of him then nails him with a Sitting Jawbreaker that gets CM Punk down to the canvas. Colt stomps, starting an offense of his own now, right on the gut his opponent. He then runs, forming a circle and ends storming toward the floored straightedge competitor, nailing him with a Running Seated Senton, punishing the ribs and middle section of his opponent. Colt Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk manages to kick out. Colt gets up to his knees a little shocked and he then remakes the pinfall, hooking only the exterior leg: 1…2…, CM Punk manages to counter the pinfall made by Colt Cabana, turning it into a pinfall of his own: 1…2…, Colt kicks out again. Both competitors, slowly, feeling the effects of the contest up to this moment, and especially grabbing his middle section, get back to a standing position one more time.

Both opponents stare at each other now back on their feet. They grin a little and finally advance toward each other going at each other again, as they enter in a melee of punches, trading straight right hand with straight right hand. Colt Cabana gets the upperhand as he drives his knee right to the middle section of his opponent, however CM Punk also manages to answer back this maneuver as he nails his rival with a spinning open handed backfist. He then grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the corner. He slaps his knees taunting to the audience, and he storms toward his opponent, looking to his charging high knee attack, however and right on the nick of time Colt Cabana manages to sidestep avoiding the maneuver and letting Punk crash and burn. CM Punk staggers back from his crashing with the corner and Cabana nails him with a dropkick right to the chest that sends him back to being laid against the corner. Colt screams taunting to the audience, he runs doing a circle and ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Punk, and planting him then with his trademarked Butt-Butt. CM Punk collapses after the maneuver. Colt smiles and he makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk somehow kicks out. Colt looks shocked and he then grins, satisfied at the competition CM Punk has gave him here tonight. He picks him back to a standing position pulling him by the hair, and hitting a stiff European Uppercut he staggers him back toward the corner, Colt steps back and dashes against Punk once again looking to nail a second Butt-Butt, however this time the straightedge superstar manages to get out of the way letting Colt crash and burn, doing so in an ugly way as his lower back hits the turnbuckle. CM Punk then turns around and nails his opponent with his charging high knee attack, hitting him right on the jaw.

Punk sets Cabana and then goes to nail his aftermath bulldozer, however when going for it Colt manages to counter as he throws the straightedge superstar away. Punk slides and then returns to a standing position. He dashes back again toward Cabana, but Colt attacks first as he takes him over by the legs. Colt goes to lock in his Chicago Crab, but Punk counters as he kicks Colt away and toward the ropes. Cabana bounces back but Punk is able to attack first as he gets him over his shoulder, connecting him with a sudden GTS. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: CM Punk defeats Colt Cabana

Styles: Well, CM Punk advances to the semifinals of the King of the Ring.

JBL: It was a damn good competition between friends Joey, both smell like smoke because they have been through fire, and now Punk is on the next round.

(Wrestlebowl hype: Tickets go on sale next Sunday)

Styles: Wrestlebowl, BTW’s biggest PPV extravaganza, tickets go on sale this Sunday.

JBL: Lights will never be brighter, it is the Largest Stage of this company, and legends will be made that night.

Styles: And speaking of legends, The Undertaker scored a huge victory last night in a Handicap night.

JBL: Victory indeed, however, he didn’t put away Mark Henry just yet, and the World Strongest Man will be going one on one with him next.

“The Darkest Side†plays after a gong and lights going out. The Undertaker makes his way out and his classic entrance. He enters the ring and lights go back on. He waits for his opponents.

“Somebodies Gonna get it†plays as Mark Henry makes his way out. He looks confident and intimidating, although there is no Muhammed Hassan with him. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

The Undertaker remains on his corner not moving, just staring a hole in the World Strongest Man. Mark Henry goes crazy and he starts yelling and screaming at the Deadman. He then taunts to the crowd and to The Undertaker, hitting himself on the chest and yelling “I’m the King of the Jungleâ€. Mark Henry then takes a defying position, inviting The Deadman to advance and attack me. The Undertaker has finally had enough and he advances toward Henry, and starts planting him with big straight right hands, delivering the well known soupbones. Mark Henry manages to fight back and he plants him with a headbutt sending Undertaker away. Taker rolls over his head and gets right away back to his feet, and advances once again toward Mark Henry, storming his opponent with a flurry of straight right punches, mixed with some left fists as well and jabs. He then ends his flurry of punches with an uppercut. Mark Henry is shaken thanks to the attack of The Deadman, but he retaliates quickly with a stiff, powerful clothesline. Mark Henry places his boot on the chest of The Undertaker and then, greatly punishing the Undertaker, he steps over him. Henry then measures the Deadman and lets himself fell knees first right on the sternum of his rival. Henry gets back to his feet very confident. He dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back, looking to connect The Undertaker with a big elbow drop straight to the chest of the Deadman, but right on the nick of time and making him crash and burn failing. The Undertaker manages to get back to his feet and waits for Mark Henry to do the same. Henry incorporates, and immediately Taker goes toward him with a storm of straight right hands landing right on the face and hard on the jaw of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman takes impulse and then runs toward Mark Henry planting him with a clothesline, that doesn’t manage to knock him down to the canvas, but does send him toward the corner spine first.

Undertaker runs forming a circle, ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Mark Henry, planting him with a clothesline on the corner. Undertaker then dashes to the ropes behind him, Mark Henry staggers back from the corner only to get connected with a Big Boot straight to the head. Undertaker measures his rival and then connects him with a Leg Drop right across the throat and chest of Mark Henry. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out with such strength that somehow he manages to send The Undertaker away. The Undertaker remains on his knees for a few seconds, but he finally gets back to his feet, and earlier than the World Strongest Man, who is still on his extremities, over his elbows and knees. The Undertaker measures him and he dashes toward him, then planting him with a Running DDT. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out once again. Taker gets back to his feet faster than the last time, and still earlier than his opponent Taker grabs Mark Henry by the dreadlocks and gets him back to his feet, he spins his arm and then walks toward the cornered, looking for Old School. He climbs to the top rope and amazingly walks over it, however when he jumps out of it looking to nail Henry with Old School, Mark Henry surprisingly counters as he catches him in mid-air. He then shows the fans everywhere his rear strength as he twists Undertaker, then lifts him over his head and brings him down nailing him with a brutal Torture Wrack, almost breaking The Undertaker in half. Mark Henry gets back to his feet, now in control and with a huge smile on his face. He measures his opponent, and then he dashes to the ring ropes in front of him, bouncing back and nailing The Undertaker with a huge jumping elbow drop right to the chest of The Undertaker. Mark Henry gets back to his feet and he runs to the ropes once again, looking to repeat the punishment on the knocked out on the canvas Undertaker.

The World Strongest Man bounces back from the set of ring ropes and toward the floored Undertaker. He leaps and goes for a massive elbow drop for the second time on the chest cavity of his opponent, however this time The Undertaker manages to roll out of the way making his opponent crash and burn. Mark Henry rolls in pain thanks to his failed maneuver across the ring and toward the apron, as we go to commercials.

(Commercial)

We are back from the break and the action is now on the outside of the ring, with Mark Henry on the offensive side over The Undertaker. The Deadman is bend over, and the World Strongest Man is planting him with clubs right to the back, weakening him. He then grabs his opponent by the arm and throws him toward the steel steps, to which The Undertaker clashes knees first and spins over them. Mark Henry grins and stops, thinking on what his next move will be, however, he is so intend on destroying The Undertaker that he doesn’t enter the ring and wait for a victory over count-out. Instead, he goes toward where The Deadman is knocked out, circling the ring, and picks him back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm and goes to throw him back to the inside of the ring, however all the time wasted by the World Strongest Man has let Taker get back to his senses, as he counters and instead he throws Mark Henry toward the apron, to which Henry clashes spine first. Taker steps back creating some room, ending with his back against the fan barricade, and storms toward Mark Henry, whose back is against the ring apron, planting him with a running Body Splash. Henry gets forced to return back to the ring, ending knocked on it and with his head sticking out from the apron. Taker then climbs using the steel steps to the apron, then runs and he nails Mark Henry with a leg drop on the apron, vintage Undertaker. Mark Henry rolls to the middle of the ring in pain. The Undertaker walks toward him and makes the count: 1…2…, Mark Henry kicks out. Undertaker gets back to his feet, not showing any signs of frustration. He gets the World Strongest Man back to a vertical standing pulling him by the arm. He keeps the arm grabbed and then twists it, The Undertaker walks toward the corner and he goes for a second attempt on Old School. Taker climbs to the top and after walking over the top rope, he comes down connecting successfully this time Old School.

Undertaker returns to his feet and he stares at the floored Mark Henry, then lifts his right arm and taunts for the Chokeslam. Mark Henry takes his time but he finally returns to a standing position, he turns around and walks right into the grasp of Taker that grabs him by the throat. He goes for the Chokeslam but before he can Henry is able to counter, driving repeatedly his elbow to the face of his opponent, finally forcing Taker to release him, as Taker also collapses in pain bending over. Mark Henry then dashes to the ropes behind him and plants him with a clothesline, that knocks The Undertaker right down to the canvas. Mark Henry looks confident and then merciless he places his boot on the sternum of his opponent, then stepping, walking right over his floored opponent. Mark Henry looks down then with a huge grin on his face, clearly in arrogance. Henry follows up in his offense as he dashes to the ropes in front of him, bounces back and plants The Undertaker below with the World Strongest Splash. This isn’t enough for Mark Henry, as he gets back to his feet and looks in pleasure to the floored opponent below. He then dashes to the ropes again and bounces back, apparently nailing Taker with a second World Strongest Splash, however, Taker catches Henry by the throat when he is connecting the move, as if he had no felt a thing. Taker gets back to his feet with Henry grabbed by the throat, and then plants him with a Chokeslam. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker pins Mark Henry

Styles: Well, once again, Taker has beaten Mark Henry

Taker is celebrating his victory on the inside of the ring, taunting for the crowd, when out of a sudden, Muhammed Hassan comes running out from the back. He slides into the ring and tries to attack Taker, however The Undertaker catches him first and starts unloading a series of straight right hands to the head of Hassan. Taker taunts for a while as Muhammed is groggy. Hassan then turns around and gets grabbed by the throat, however before Taker plants him with the Chokeslam, Mark Henry plants him with a club from behind, making him release him. Henry and Hassan then start putting the boots on the floored Taker, stomping all over him. Hassan then goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair, but as he is going to enter the ring, Messiah comes down the ramp and slides into the ring, going to save The Undertaker. Hassan looks at this and he circles the ring, escaping from the action and leaving, however he stops in the stage. Messiah and Mark Henry are now trading blows. Messiah gets the upperhand on the exchange and he ends his flurry with a clothesline sending Henry over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Henry and Muhammed Hassan stare at Messiah and Taker from the outside of the ring, as Messiah taunts to the crowd. Taker then sits up and returns to his feet, also then staring at his opponents.

JBL: Can someone explain me what the hell is Messiah doing here?

Styles: Well, Messiah has documented matches against the World Strongest Man as well, but most importantly, I think he wouldn’t let Hassan and Henry beat down The Undertaker unfairly once again.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and now is…

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as MVP, in a fancy white suit, with a matching bandana, and with the BTW Extreme Title around his waist.

Styles: Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting this.

JBL: Primetime! After a hell of a showing, after like FedEx, delivering last night and retaining his BTW Extreme Title, MVP comes out to talk to all of us. How great from him.

MVP enters the ring and looks arrogant. He has a microphone in hand.

MVP: You see, I told you people. All of you people decided not to believe me, all of you decided to ignore what I kept saying over and over and over, but last night, I showed it to you, and I showed to the world, I am better than Chris Jericho, and therefore, I am still your BTW Extreme Champion.

Crowd boos.

MVP: Yes, yes, Chris Jericho won the match by countout, but it is just a, a W on his record, which I don’t need to make my resume more impressive to what it already is. And he might had me…he might had me(MVP acts as if he had a hard time saying this), he might had me tapping after the match, but there’s the clue, it was after the match, and I knew that. And I premiere athlete cannot risk injury thanks to a sore loser.

Crowd boos.

MVP: Now, Chris might…

The crowd now breaks with a “Y2J†chant that enrages MVP.

MVP: Shut up! Shut!

Crowd now changes their chant into a “You suck†chant.

MVP: You see, things like that is what separates blue collar people like you, from people like me, and that is why I will always be better than all of you.

Crowd boos him even louder.

MVP: As I was saying, Chris might come out and say he deserves another match, demand another shot at the Extreme Championship, but quite frankly, he doesn’t. He doesn’t even deserve to shine my boots, and less to be on the same ring with me again. In fact, nobody does. With my victory last night, I reached another level.

Crowd boos.

MVP: I can officially say, that never, not in Japan, not when wrestlers were bleeding and going through fire, hell, not even since the days of the Old ECW, there has ever been a most extreme competitor than me, and this right here backs it up(he lifts the BTW Extreme Title). Nobody, and I repeat, nobody, is more extreme than me, no…

“Arabian Beat†plays to a lot of cheers from the audience as Sabu makes his way out. He has his ribs all taped and an elbow pad. He makes his Magician of Arabia taunt and then walks down to the ring. He enters and confronts MVP.

MVP: What the hell are you doing here, Sabu? Can’t you tell this is my…

Sabu: Shut up!

Crowd pops.

Sabu: You come and run your mouth about how you are the most extreme wrestler ever, and just because you retained your title by countout? That’s doesn’t scream extreme to me, it just says to me coward dude!

Crowd cheers at Sabu

Sabu: You know what it’s really extreme, to be able to take a 15 feet tall Five Star Frog Splash, and still be able to be in this ring standing in a loudmouth punk’s face.

MVP: Oh yeah, yeah, you are talking about your match last night against Rob Van Dam, the match in which you totally got your ass kicked, and only won because, oh wait a minute, you didn’t win, which doesn’t surprise me as your career has always been like this, a complete failure.

Crowd boos.

Sabu: Oh is that right? How about you back it up tough guy? You and me, at Uprising, for the BTW Extreme Title, Extreme Rules Match.

Crowd cheers. MVP seems a little scared and he looks around the audience seeing how they pop.

MVP: So you think you can come out, hog on my spotlight, insult me, and get a title shot? Oh hell no boy, I am the champion, and I decide when I defend this title, not some wash up has been.

MVP backs down and he leaves the ring, bailing on Sabu.

(Video hype for PPV: Uprising. Video is centered about Triple H, and the song playing on the back is “Run the Show†by Kat de Luna and Busta Rhymes)

Styles: We’ll, can you talk about intensity?

JBL: Sabu comes out, insults our champion, and then thinks he will get a title shot, is he out of his mind?

Styles: Well, he was right about something, it does take to be extreme to take that Frog Splash from the stage and be right here tonight, in fact, Rob Van Dam is not medically cleared to be here tonight. But who is here tonight is Bob Sapp, who comes off from a big win last night over Brock Lesnar, and is in action, next.

Some generic music plays as local guy comes out. He is introduced as Matt Bentley. He makes his way down to the ring.

“Get it†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman. Paul pads him on the back, then Sapp enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Bob Sapp vs Matt Bentley

Bob Sapp stares at Matt Bentley for a few seconds. Bentley is the first one to attack, as he goes to dash toward his opponent to attack him, however Sapp explodes first and he plants him with a shoulder block, bringing his opponent down. Bob Sapp now gets his opponent back to his feet. He sets him up and then plants him with a Snap Suplex. Sapp gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd flexing his muscles. Sapp grabs Matt Bentley by his hair and guides him up to a standing position, then takes impulse stepping back and Sapp then explodes toward him planting Matt with a powerful clothesline, that turns his opponent inside out making Matt Bentley do a 360 on the air. Bob Sapp grins as he knows he has the match under control. He grabs Bentley and kicks him on the gut, then sets him and plants him with a Powerbomb. However, after planting it, he doesn’t release his opponent, and instead, per indication of Paul Heyman, he gets him up again, planting him with a second Powerbomb. Heyman applauds and Sapp gets his opponent back up, still on the Powerbomb position, only to then plant his opponent with his Sapp Bomb. Bob gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd. Sapp goes toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope, then leaps down planting his opponent with the Sapp Splash. Bob Sapp makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Matt Bentley

Styles: Well, I think everybody has to accept it by now, Bob Sapp is unstoppable.

JBL: And he is shooting straight to the top now.

We go backstage and we see Brock Lesnar looking at the action on a TV, checking the recent victory of Bob Sapp, when out of a sudden, Goldberg walks in.

Lesnar: Look Bill, I am really, really, not in the mood to speak to anyone, and especially not with you.

Goldberg: Then we’ll be alright, as I am not here to chit-chat with you. Never have, and will never do it.

Lesnar: Then what the hell do you want?

Goldberg: See, I don’t know what the hell is on your mind after losing last night to Bob Sapp, but if you are thinking of facing Sapp again, then erase that thought from your mind.

Lesnar: And why would I do that?

Goldberg: Because you already got your chance at beating him, and as I said last night, and is clear to me now, you can’t beat Bob Sapp, you just can’t, and now, it’s time for someone else to get a shot at him.

Lesnar: And who’d be that, you?

Goldberg: In fact, yes. Bob Sapp, we’ll, he’s next! And if you get in my way, then you’ll be next as well!

Goldberg walks out in intensity.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and well, apparently once again Samoa Joe has asked for some time to address the fans to our GM, and well, apparently he has been given that time right now.

“Killing Vibe†plays to a lot of cheers from the audience as Samoa Joe makes his way out, looking serious on his way down the ramp. He enters the ring and is ready to address the fans.

Joe: I have been a professional wrestler for almost nine years, I have had some ups and some lows during that time, but I have always tried, and I think I have, to be a straightforward guy, to say the things the way they are, no matter what. Well last night, last night was a low in my career. I got defeated, in this very ring, by Umaga.

Crowd boos.

Joe: But well, like I said, I am straightforward, last night, I gave it my all, I was primed, I was ready to go, a well oiled machine, I gave it my very best in this ring, but still, I was beaten cleanly by him, it only took, it only took one Samoan Spike and the match was over.

Crowd boos again, and some are chanting “Joe, Joeâ€.

Joe: So Umaga, I accept when a man is better than me, no hard feelings, no revenges, and last night, you were better than me, so I don’t know if you are understanding what it’s coming out of my mouth, but if you do, I’ll want you to come out so I can congratulate you face to face.

It takes a while, but after a few moments, “Virtual Voodoo†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Umaga comes out, looking a little confused. He enters the rings and then starts talking on samoan right on the face of Joe.

Joe: Ok, ok, no attacks, no anything, we can save that for a future occasion, and believe me, it will happen, and when it happens, I’ll kill you.

Crowd interrupts with a pop.

Joe: But as for right now, you defeat me, and like the man I am, I will accept that. So, here’s to you.

Samoa Joe extends his right arm and offers his hand to Umaga. Umaga, as the beast he is, looks confused at the gesture. He looks at the hand, then slowly extends his, however, Joe out fasts Umaga and he floats over his side, then locks him in quickly on the Coquina Clutch.

JBL: Oh my God! What is this? Why on the hell did Samoa Joe cheapshot Umaga?

Umaga tries to get himself free from the lock, however Samoa Joe has it tightly locked in. After long seconds of being in the hold, Umaga starts felling to the canvas, until finally, after almost being a minute inside the hold, Samoa Joe releases the sleeper, letting everyone see that Umaga has passed out. Joe grins and then picks back his microphone.

Joe: Like I said before, yesterday was a low in my career, but tonight, tonight I just made it a high.

Samoa Joe drops the microphone and leaves the ring, smiling, as quickly EMTs rush down from the back to attend the pass out Umaga.

Styles: You have to…I am speechless, I wasn’t expecting this from Samoa Joe.

JBL: A sore loser, and he just can’t accept Umaga is better than him.

Styles: But next, is another match of the King of the Ring tournament.

“Turn up the Trouble†plays to a lot of boos as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out, looking confident and arrogant. He enters the ring and jogs inside of it waiting for his opponent.

JBL: Who? Who? Who will face Kennedy?

“Crow’s Sent†plays to a mild pop from the crowd as Messiah makes his way out. He walks down serious to the ring. He enters and the referee rings the bell.

KOTR Quarter Finals
Messiah vs Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy and Messiah stare at each other, however they soon attack each other entering the action. Kennedy and Messiah enter in a test of strengths, and they then start brawling all across the ring, until they end on a corner. Kennedy there gets the upperhand and he starts punching Messiah, landing his blows right on the head. Messiah answers back with a punch of his own, however Kennedy answers back, and gets the upperhand once again by driving his knee to the middle section of his opponent, making Messiah collapse down to the canvas, with his back still laid against the corner. Kennedy goes for the big moves early on the match as he dashes to the set of ring ropes behind of him, then bounces back right toward where his opponent and is and plants him with the Face Wash, apparently knocking the sense right of Messiah. Kennedy grabs the boot of his opponent and he drags him back to the middle of the ring. Ken Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah manages to kick out. Kennedy looks a little frustrated. He guides his opponent back to his feet and weakens him with a series of straight right hands, then sets him up and nails him with a suplex. Mr. Kennedy makes the cover once again: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out again. Ken Kennedy remakes the cover, hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, Messiah is able to kick out for the second time on a row, frustating even more the platinum loud mouth. Ken Kennedy gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over the body parts and limbs of the floored Messiah. He then dashes to the ropes behind him, Kennedy comes right back from the ropes and he goes to nail his opponent with a jumping knee drop, however and right on the nick of time, Messiah rolls out of the way making Ken Kennedy fail. Messiah then gets back to his feet and he takes impulse, then plants his opponent with a dropkick right to the chest of the now kneeled Kennedy, bringing him down.

Messiah goes toward his opponent and he makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out. Messiah gets back to his feet, then grabs his opponent by the hair and guides him back to his feet. Messiah sets him up and then locks him inside a Gut Wrench, however the submission maneuver doesn’t stays locked for long as Kennedy quickly finds his way out reversing the maneuver, then gets the chance to hit some offense of his own as he nails a toe kick right to the middle section of his opponent, then plants him with his DDT, driving his opponent head first to the canvas. Ken Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Messiah kicks out once again. Kennedy’s expression is showing his frustration. He stomps viciously his opponent right of the chest cavity of his opponent. Ken Kennedy grabs Messiah by the air and guides him back to his feet, then gets him over his shoulders, steps back and goes to connect the Green Bay Plunge, however when he goes to hit it, Messiah slides out of the grab of Kennedy ending behind of him. With his two feet now on the canvas, Messiah dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back planting his opponent with a clothesline. Both men get back to their feet, and Messiah dashes one more time to the ropes, then comes right back and plants Kennedy once again with a second clothesline. Both Kennedy and Messiah return to a standing position one more time. Ken Kennedy now is the one storming toward his opponent, however Messiah is able to attack first as he receives his opponent and plants him with sideslam. Messiah feels the momentum going on his favor and he taunts to the crowd, then walks toward the corner and climbs to the top, where he taunts to his opponent. Ken Kennedy finally gets back to his feet, but still turning his back to the corner where Messiah is climbed.

Mr. Kennedy turns around and immediately Messiah leaps out of the top rope, looking for a crossbody plancha, however Mr. Kennedy gets out of the way and instead Kennedy plants the referee with it, that was unluckily standing behind his opponent. Ken Kennedy gets back to his feet, but walks right into Messiah, that plants him with the Straight to Hell, apparently ending the match. Messiah goes to make the cover, but he then realizes there is no referee. He turns around and starts trying to revive the referee, however, and from in between the crowd, Muhammed Hassan comes out. He then is joined by Mark Henry that comes down from another sector of the arena. They enter the ring and spin the turned around Messiah. Hassan immediately kicks him in the gut, letting him served for Mark Henry, that gets him in the air and plants him with the World Strongest Man. Hassan then goes toward the referee and gets him back to his senses, as Henry lifts Kennedy and places him right on top of Messiah. The referee makes the count as Hassan and Henry both leave the ring: 1…2…3.

Result: Mr. Kennedy defeats Messiah

Hassan picks Messiah back to his feet, and then ends the beating as he then plants his opponent with his Modified STO. Hassan then goes to the canvas and starts badmouthing Messiah, then gets back to his feet and both him and Mark Henry taunt at the floored Messiah,

Styles: I, I am speechless, both Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan come out and they attack Messiah, but, but why?

JBL: First of all, don’t forget to give props to my man Mr. Kennedy, advancing to the semifinals of the King of the Ring.

Styles: But that doesn’t erase how he won, with Mark Henry and Hassan interfering.

JBL: Oh come on! What did you expect? Messiah stuck his nose on Hassan and Henry’s business, now, they came to get back at him.

(Commercial)

We are back and we go backstage and see Jeremy Borash standing side by side by Teddie Guerrero.

Borash: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is Teddie Guerrero!

Crowd boos.

Borash: Teddie, last night you made your impressive debut on BTW defeating Marty Garner. Now that you are officially a member of the active roster, what are your plans for the close future?

Teddie: Well homes, you have top stuff right here bro, and that is exactly what I will be bringing to the Born to Wrestle Federation. Mi mejor juego, my A Game, right here, you have the revolution of this federation esse, and you know why?

Borash: Uhmm, why?

Teddie: Because unlike other people, I will do anything, and I mean anything to win esse, even if that means to lie, or to cheat, or to…

Teddie stops talking as out of nowhere Chris Jericho enters the scene.

Y2J: Uhmm, what the hell Chris, I thought I told you this morning, no running into assclowns today, not today.

Teddie: Oh, if it isn’t Chris Jericho, what the hell are you doing here?

Y2J: Look, I was passing by, and I heard you talking all this crap, and I just had to come right here and put and end to it. See junior, I don’t know why the hell you are doing this, but I know, I know what you are doing, and I don’t find funny.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: So take Y2J’s advice, stop all this ripping other people gimmick, or you will get onto some people’s nerve…you will get into my nerve, ok junior.

Chris Jericho stares at Teddie Guerrero before finally walking away.

Styles: I am just going to say, it was about time somebody put and end to all this…

JBL: Shut up Joey, Chris should mind his own business, maybe learn something from Messiah, that just got his ass kicked for sticking his nose on what shouldn’t care to him.

“Loaded†breaks to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He plays to the crowd going down the ramp until he then enters the ring, where he climbs to all corners.

“Big†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as the impressive Big Show makes his way out. He looks mad and he then points at Jeff Hardy, then badmouthing him. He enters the ring and remains on the opposite side of the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Jeff Hardy vs The Big Show

Jeff Hardy immediately, as soon as the referee rings the bell, he storms toward his opponent and leaps driving his forearm right to the face of his opponent, however The Big Show barely even moves. Hardy dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back, nailing his opponent once again, and again The Big Show barely moves. Hardy goes toward the ring ropes behind him once again, but this time when he bounces back, The Big Show nails him with a big boot, knocking him down to the canvas. The Big Show grins for a moment and now he is the one going toward the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back and nails the newly reincorporated Jeff Hardy with a shoulder block bringing him down to the canvas. The giant then grabs the leg of his opponent and stretches it. He then measures him and goes to stomp right on the leg of Jeff Hardy, however the Rainbow Haired Warrior manages to roll out of the way and avoid the punishment of his opponent. He then gets back to his feet and stands in front of The Big Show. Jeff Hardy advances and he gets on his opponent’s face, confronting him and showing his courage. Big Show looks around the crowd partially mocking his opponent, and he then with just one hand he shoves Jeff Hardy pushing him away. Jeff Hardy staggers back down to the canvas. He then rolls over his head ending back to his feet and he storms again toward The Big Show, however this time instead of a punch he nails him with a dropkick right to the legs, managing to bring his opponent down to his knees. Jeff Hardy takes full advantage of the opening and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him, then bounces back and nails his opponent with a dropkick right to the head of The Big Show, finally knocking him down completely to the canvas. Jeff Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out sending Jeff Hardy away.

Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he quickly goes back toward his opponent, as he attacks the recovering Big Show with clubs to the back, trying to prevent him from getting back to a standing position. He then grabs his rival and Hardy sets his opponent for a DDT. He goes to apply it but Big Show blocks as he remains on his knees, and instead he pushes Hardy down to the canvas using his own momentum crashing and burning making the Rainbow Haired Warrior land hard against the canvas. Jeff Hardy grabs his back of the neck in pain while rolling on the canvas. The Big Show gets fully back to a standing position, where he then stares at the floored Hardy. He walks toward him and puts one boot on the chest of Hardy, and then after a while of taunting he just steps over the humanity of his opponent, crushing him beneath. He continues moving then dashing toward the ropes and bouncing back nailing a powerful elbow drop right across the chest of his opponent. The Big Show gets back to his feet and he taunts to the audience announcing one more time. He then dashes to the ring ropes behind him looking for a second elbow drop, however Jeff Hardy manages to get back to his senses and he moves on the canvas going beneath the giant, that has no other option than to jump over him leaving him behind. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and Big Show turns around. The Rainbow Haired competitor storms toward the giant looking to plant his opponent, however The Big Show manages to counter as he gets Jeff Hardy right by the throat stopping him. He walks around the ring with his prey grabbed around the throat. He goes to then apply the Showstopper, but in mid-air and when the giant is about to drive him down to the canvas, Hardy manages to reverse hitting instead his version of a Sitting Jawbreaker.

Big Show somehow manages to remain standing following the maneuver, however he is grabbing his jaw feeling the effects of the maneuver. He remains groggy in the midde of the ring. Jeff Hardy then dashes toward the ropes behind him and bounces back, then does a Running Roll up on The Big Show, attempting for the victory: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and so does the Big Show. Hardy goes back at it and he starts nailing straight right hands to the head of The Big Show, however he feels not a thing and answers back grabbing his opponent by the throat. He then lifts him up over his head in a Military Press. He walks around the ring with Jeff Hardy being held above his head, until he finally throws him down to the canvas in a spot close to the corner. Hardy feels the effect of the maneuver and grabs his gut in pain. He then walks slowly, after smiling in satisfaction to what he has accomplished. He climbs on the corner and all the way to the second rope. The crowd cheers for Jeff Hardy, chanting his name waiting for him to get back to his senses and move out of the way. Big Show is on the second rope giving his back to the inside of the ring, and he finally comes down of it looking to crush his opponent below with the Vader Bomb, however and much to the relief of the crowd manages to roll out of the way making Big Show crash and burn to the canvas hurting himself on his knees. The Rainbow Haired Warrior, limping and grabbing his gut at first, he goes toward the set of ropes on front of him and he then bounces back, nailing the bended Big Show with a leg drop to the back of the neck, making The Big Show to collapse down to the canvas. Big Show rolls himself getting over his back. Jeff Hardy then measures turning around and looking behind, then plants the giant with a Moonsault.

Jeff Hardy manages to make the cover: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out. Hardy gets back to his feet and he starts taunting Big Show then in the middle of the ring for the Twist of Fate, waiting for the giant to get back up. The Big Show finally does so and he walks right into Hardy, that kicks him three times on the middle section somehow managing to make him bend down. He then gets him and goes for the Twist of Fate, but when he is turning around The Big Show in mid maneuver, The Big Show blocks the maneuver. He then, out of rear power, picks up Jeff Hardy and lifts him up in the air in a very awkward position. He goes toward the corner and just merciless the giant throws him against the turnbuckle, making Jeff Hardy punish himself against it. Hardy turns around lying his back against the corner. Big Show then goes to the opposite corner taking impulse. He then just storms dashing toward the cornered Hardy looking to squash him, however Hardy miraculously manages to escape from the corner getting away from the predicament, and making The Big Show crash against the turnbuckle himself hurting. The giant then staggers back and walks right into Jeff Hardy, that delivers a quick and sudden, and very cheered Twist of Fate. Hardy collapses down to his knees on the canvas and makes the cover: 1…2…, The Big Show somehow manages to get one shoulder up avoiding the loss. Jeff Hardy seems a little shocked about it and talks to the referee a while, giving time for the giant to recover a bit and then get up to his knees over all his four extremities. Jeff Hardy notices it and he then dashes toward him, nailing him with a dropkick to the side of the body, sending him all the way to the corner, sitting and against it.

Jeff Hardy then dashes toward him and nails him with his Triangle Dropkick right to the chest of the sitting Big Show on the corner. Big Show staggers back from the corner away from it. Hardy then goes to the top rope and taunts to the audience, then leaps out of it and to a big pop he nails the Swanton Bomb on the giant. Hardy takes his time but he then manages to capitalize and cover his opponent his opponent: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats The Big Show

Styles: After the battle of the Champions Challenge they were in last night, I am shocked they were even standing.

JBL: Only the finest here on BTW.

We see backstage Randy Orton on his locker room, with his BTW World Title around his waist, setting a chair in front of his TV, ready to see the next contest.

Styles: The champion getting ready, as his challenger and Uprising opponent will be decided, next.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and earlier tonight had the talk, but right now, we take it to the actions, as it is time for our main event.

JBL: And with what it’s a stake, these two men will give their absolute best.

“Metalingus†plays to an overwhelming amount of boos as Edge makes his way out, making his classic entrance and then enters the ring. He jogs impatiently waiting for his opponent.

“The Game†breaks to a lot of boos as well from the crowd as Triple H makes his way out, with the BTW Tag Team title around his waist. He makes his way down making his trademarked entrance. He enters the ring and stares at Edge, as the referee rings the bell.

Winner faces Randy Orton for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship at Uprising
Triple H vs Edge

Triple H and Edge stare at each other, then they begin trading words, badmouthing each other. Edge says something to the game and then lifts both arms taunting to the crowd, however, The Game doesn’t stay behind and he starts pointing to the arena, then makes taunts of bowing down, and ends with his classic flexing his pectoral muscles and biceps to the front. Both men finally explode and advance toward each other, going right away to a slug fest. Triple H and The Rated R Superstar start trading blows, nailing straight right hand after straight right hand. Triple H gets the upperhand on the punch trading, making Edge slowly back down. The Game then grabs his opponent by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Triple H follows him and plants him with a high knee strike straight to the head of Edge knocking him down. The Game follows up and he stomps Edge a little. He then takes impulse stepping back, then dashes toward the floored opponent and nails the Rated R Superstar with a jumping high knee drop right to the head of Edge. Triple H makes the cover: 1…., Edge gets a quick kick out. Triple H grabs his opponent by the hair and gets him back to a standing position. The Game then plants him with a toe kick right to the middle section, making Edge bend in pain. Triple H then grabs his opponent, sets him, and tries to lock him in an Abdominal Stretch, however Edge quickly manages to reverse the attempted maneuver of the Cerebral Assassin getting out of the hold. Edge starts planting his opponent with chops right to the chest of The Game, getting “Wooo†chants out of the audience. Edge then grabs Triple H by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Triple H bounces back and Edge plants him with a dropkick right to the chest knocking his opponent down to the canvas. The Rated R Superstar goes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out.

Edge gets back to his feet, gets his hair out of his face and goes back to work on his opponent. He guides The Game back to his feet and nails him then with straight right hands right to the head. The Rated R Superstar grabs Triple H by the back of the head then and throws him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring, however Hunter manages to hung on the top rope, staying on the apron. Edge then dashes to the ring ropes behind him and comes right to where the Cerebral Assassin is standing, then shoulder tackles him right on the middle section, knocking him down of the apron. Edge gets back to his feet and he indicates the referee to quickly make the count out for his opponent. He starts but almost immediately Triple H starts getting back to his feet and lays his weight against the ring apron, trying to get back to the ring while he recovers all his senses, however the Master Manipulator doesn’t allow him, as he once again runs toward the ropes behind him, comes right toward where The Game is, and plants him with a sliding kick right to the middle section, sending him away from the ring. The referee now starts the count out for the floored Triple H: 1…2…3…4….5…, The Game starts getting back to his senses and starts crawling toward the ring, 6…7…8…, Triple H climbs to the apron and finally rolls to the inside of the ring, stopping the count out and keeping the match going. Edge goes crazy and he starts planting his opponent to the back, as The Game is bended and trying to get back to his feet. Edge now grabs the arm of The Game and twists it, he wrenches it punishing the clavicle of his opponent, and he finally ends his flurry of offense as he plants Triple H with a Falling Armbreaker. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out once again. Edge looks frustrated and he looks up to the referee, trying to silently plead to the referee to reverse his decision, but the referee just doesn’t.

Edge gets back to his feet and he walks toward the corner, as the next step on his offensive strategy. He climbs to the top rope and immediately comes down, however Triple H puts his boot up high and receives it with it, driving it right to the throat of Edge, that gets planted completely. Edge coughs and grabs his neck in pain after it. Triple H follows up as he gets back to his feet, dashes to the ring ropes behind him and plants him with a huge clothesline that knocks him down. Both men remain knocked out side by side for a while, but just as the referee is going to start the count for both men, they start getting back to their senses. Edge lays his weight against the ropes, and using them he pulls himself back up. The Game gets back to his vertical standing as well and immediately dashes toward Edge, that is laid against the ropes, and plants him once again with a clothesline, that sends Edge over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Triple H does follow him and goes to the outside as well. There he grabs Edge by the hair and pulls him back to a standing position. He takes his time but he then sets him up and plants him with a vertical suplex right on the outside of the ring. The Rated R Superstar contorts in pain as the King of Kings remain also knocked out on the outside of the ring, but he gets back to his senses and finally rolls back to the inside of the ring. There, he practically collapses and watches the referee start the count out for Edge that remains on the outside: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…, after a few seconds of struggling to get back to his senses. Edge finally manages to slide back to the inside of the ring and avoid the defeat. Triple H is now the one going crazy and attacking him. He grabs Edge by the arm and goes to throw him toward the ropes, however Edge counters and instead he throws Triple H to the ropes. The Game bounces back however Edge bends a little too early and Triple H takes profit of it as he nails the Rated R Superstar with the Knee Facesmasher.

Triple H looks at the groggy Edge, then dashes toward him and knocks him down with a falling clothesline, that violently knocks his opponent down to the canvas. Triple H gets back to his feet and he starts taunting Edge, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Edge gets back to his vertical standing and turns around, Triple H immediately kicks him in the gut and sets him on the Pedigree, however Edge reverses out and plants The Game with a kick to the middle section of his own. He then dashes to the ropes behind him and bounces back right toward Triple H, however King of Kings counters and he catches Edge planting him with the Double AA Spinebuster. Triple H gets back to his feet and makes his classic taunt. He sets his opponent up grabbing the legs of the Rated R Superstar and goes to lock in the Figure Four Leg Lock, however when he is twisting the legs, Edge counters rolling The Game up: 1…2…, Triple H kicks out. Both competitors get back to their feet and dash toward each other, however Edge gets the upperhand as he delivers a toe kick to the middle section of the King of Kings and plants him then with the Impaler DDT. Edge feels the momentum and he taunts to the crowd, then walks toward the corner and starts taunting for the Spear. Triple H starts making his way back to his feet, but before he turns around to where Edge is, from out of the ramp, AJ Styles starts making his way out. Edge realizes this and he turns his attention to where AJ is, and starts insulting him. Edge finally forgets about Styles and dashes toward The Game looking to nail the Spear, however Triple H has taken advantage of all this time given to recover and is fully back to his senses. He receives Edge with a kick and then plants him with the Pedigree. He makes the cover: 1….2…3.

Result: Triple H defeats Edge

JBL: He has done it. The Game will get back to his throne.

Styles: But on the other hand, AJ Styles is now guilty for another defeat of Edge.

JBL: And the Rated R Superstar will not be amused with that, you can bet that Joey.

Styles: Triple H vs Orton at Uprising, see you next time!

Scene fades to the back with AJ Styles grinning staring at the floored Edge, and Triple H taunting inside the ring.

29ed74fead.png

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H

Evil Austin

well I read your show on and off with me and BKB arguing over the last few hours on the lounge every few minutes I came here and read your show because I thought you deserved a review after what I was doing before a few weeks back. anyway here is my thoughts on the show,

Best Match - Hard to chose but I would have to say HHH vs Edge, good ending and seeing as HHH is tag team champion with Christan hopefully HHH can somehow get the title off of Orton and with the help of Cage get it and than have an inner tag team feud ? anyway seeing as the ppv is weeks away I liked this match flowed nicely and good you made HHH win ...
Worst Match - Probably the Sapp vs Bentley, I understand the reason of making it a squash match I mean I use squash matches often too but this would be classified as WM of the night...
Best Promo - I personally liked the opener one, with HHH / Orton and the ending with Crushing C... was good and really opened the show nicely with announcing the main event between HHH and Edge and starts an Orton / HHH feud.. but just a thought try maybe to have Edge in a promo of that caliber next time because if its all HHH / Orton than its obvious that HHH vs Orton will happen but if Edge is in the promo you don't know...
Worst Promo - Would be none, some promo's were not as good as others but they all were there to make a point and were done in character I mean there weren't just some random filler so there would be none in this category imo..

it was a good show, Ill be checking out the next one..

Haight

Reaction score
Souled Out

BM: Main Event - Champions Challenge

WM: Guerrero/Garner

BP: Rikishi/Crushing C. I've always hated Crushing C's attitude towards his wrestlers....I'm glad someone put him in his place.

WP: None

AC: Sorry about the lateness of this review, I was on a cruise ship for the last two weeks and couldn't get to a computer. Great PPV

R: 9/10

BTW Show

BM: HHH/Edge....But I'm also going to include the Kennedy/Messiah match in here too....because I honestly didn't know who would win. I mean it could have went either way. That alone made it suspenseful and fun to read

WM: Sapp/Local Wrestler. Lol...This Bently guy didn't have a chance

BP: Definitely the opening promo of Orton/HHH/Crushing

WP: I couldn't find any

AC: Well the stage has been set and we now know it's going Orton/HHH at Uprising. But I can't help but get the feeling that all of this has been determined too easily and that there may be some suprises surrounding this main event in the weeks ahead. I will be tuning in.

R: 8/10

Beer

CMS gets a review from Eyebrow2007 again

BM: I am gonna have to agree with Haight on this one. Kennedy/Messia was so exciting i was iliterally on the end of my seat. Although, if i was to go with the match that was actuallly the best i would have to go with the Main Event.
WM: None really. I disagre with putting the squash match in worst match because it actually was one of the most useful matches of the night. It served it's purpose well. What more do you want.
BP: Opening one deff. Nice promo. All were in character. Nice one.
WP: There wasn't one really. I think a few did not flow as nicely as planned but there wasnot really a wrst promo.
AC:Nice show. Really it kept me reading. So many good matches and promos. Well Done.

Length:23/25
Realism:21/25
Matches:20/25
Promos:22/25

Overall:86/100 = 86% = A-

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Best Match-Triple H vs. Edge This match got two feuds over and was a great main event to follow up Souled Out and build up the next event.
Worst Match-Squash match, but I'm sure you expected it. Still puts Sapp over as an unbeatable monster.
Best Promo-The opening one was very good. The MVP-Sabu and Joe-Umaga promos were right up there. All three were in character and advanced their feuds.
Worst Promo-None
Additional Comments-AJ vs. Edge will be a great match/feud. Trips vs. Orton should be incredible. MVP vs. Sabu will be very intense and entertaining. I wonder if MVP will be able to hold on to the gold. The whole Uprising Event should be incredible.

xtremebadass

BM: Triple H vs. Edge, you are a genius at match writing and this definitley proves my point.

WM: Sapp vs. Bentley only for the Squash factor

BP: I really enjoyed MVP's, in character for sure, awesome stuff

WP: Joe and Umaga's, only in the mic department, I know what the promo was aiming for, I liked it, it's just both guys have terrible mic skills IMO, well written never the less.

AC: I also have to go back and take a look at Souled Out, all I know is Orton won considering the HHH vs. Edge ME, you just keep racking these shows out and I will stop by lol

CT Styles

Best Match: Kennedy and Messiah was really good, I really enjoyed it, it was a perfect length and was always exciting, it always had something happening. But the Main Event was the best I think. It was just a really good match and good to see HHH win.

Worst Match: -

Best Promo: HHH/Orton/Crushing C it was a great opener but the MVP one was also good. Nothing really wrong with the promos.

Worst Promo: -

Additional Comments: This was a good show. One thing I would recommend it what C4 said about match length. Your matches are like longer than my PPV matches and people might lose interest. Even I did, I had to stop and have a drink and get something to eat. Maybe try to minimize your matches a little bit.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png

BTW Official News

Tickets for Wrestlebowl go on sale today. The marquee event will be held for the historic Madison Square Garden.

BTWLOGO.png

Rumors from BTW
Your informer about Born to Wrestle

All signs point out that Randy Orton will get a heel turn. We have no information on whether that will happen during his title reign or if he will drop the championship.

The Triple H and Christian Cage tandem, sources have told me, is closer to end. Triple H will be now pushed to the main event, and Christian Cage is expected to get a singles push as well.

BTW is already thinking in next years PPVs, and apparently, a shift for Deathly Hallows is on the works, making it a PPV in which all matches are held under Extreme Rules. This is still under consideration.

DSW apparently will get its third member called up to the main roster, as road agents and writters are high on second generation superstar, Cody Rhodes

DSW Show results 3/06/08

Joe "Perfect" Hennig and Aaron Stevens defeat Yoshitsune and Davey Richards

Afa Jr. defeats Alex Kozlov

Tyler Black defeats Jacob Duncan

Cody Rhodes vs Rene Dupree ends in Draw thanks to a Double Count out.

Vladimir Kozlov defeats Dan Rodman

Necro Butcher and Jimmy Jacobs defeat Austin Aries and Adam Pearce

BTW House Show results 6/06/08

Jeff Hardy defeats The Big Show

Chris Jericho defeats Muhammed Hassan

Bob Sapp defeats Austin Starr

Mark Henry defeats Messiah

BTW Tag Team Titles
Triple H and Christian defeat Test and Albert

Brock Lesnar defeats Elijah Burke

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton defeats Edge and AJ Styles

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Uprising is three weeks away, but a person who certainly rise up last week was Triple H. The Tag Team Champion threw his hat to the title contention, and then backed it up defeating Edge, and winning a one on one title match with Randy Orton. This week, Orton and HHH will be in the same ring, but they will be on a tag team match. The Game has his tag team partner locked and decided, Christian Cage. The question is, who will Randy Orton's partner be? Who, in the BTW locker room, have the World Champion's back?

Triple H became the Number One Contender by defeating Edge, so one would assume Edge is not amused. Especially not with AJ Styles, that according to the Rated R Records, has cost him already 3 matches, matches that have ended in defeats for Edge. What will happen when this two meet in the confins of the Cutting Edge?

Last week, the King of the Ring tournament kicked off, with CM Punk and Mr. Kennedy securing their tickets for the semifinals. This week, we know that Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Elijah Burke and Chris Jericho will be the ones in action, however, we don't know who will face who. Will Hardy be able to keep his momentum coming from a victory over The Big Show? Or will Joe, just as he choked the sense out of Umaga last week, choke the competition? And will Y2J be too distracted on his newly formed rivalry with Teddie Guerrero?

MVP kept his belt at Souled Out, when he defeated Chris Jericho, altough technically he lost the match. Last week, he came out bragging, but got bragged out, not by Chris Jericho, but by extreme veteran Sabu, that survived a brutal Frog Splash from the stage of Rob Van Dam. Sabu asked for a title match, however MVP said he decided against who and when he defended his championship. However, Sabu will get a chance to prove himself when he goes one on one with the BTW Extreme Champion in a non title match. Will Sabu show he is title condership material? Or will MVP squash his dreams before they even start?

Rob Van Dam went to the extreme at Souled Out, and ended more than hurt. This week he returns to BTW, after the brutal Last Man Standing with Sabu. What is next on the future of the BTW Continental Title?

Bob Sapp has showed he's impressive. Beating opponent after opponent, Brock Lesnar being included in that list. However, Goldberg now has made it clear he wants a piece of Heyman's client. Will the message be sent clearer this week? And will Bob Sapp be able to focus on his opponent with Bill Goldberg's presence being felt breathing on his back? And what role could Brock Lesnar play in this ecuation?

Undertaker is used to face the odds, whether it is facing death, or facing two blood hunters as Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry. However, last week, it was almost too much, as the Deadman was getting beaten by Hassan and Henry. It took Messiah to come out and make the save. But, it cost Messiah his King of the Ring chance, as Henry and Muhammed came back looking for revenge. What will go down this week when Messiah and Mark Henry go at it once again, with revenge and retaliation on the air this time?

Known Card:

Triple H and Christian Cage vs Randy Orton and ???

KOTR Quarter Finals
Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Elijah Burke compete

MVP vs Sabu

Messiah vs Mark Henry

Bob Sapp in action