Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Nice preview man, very official looking
Predictions:

BTW World Title: Big Show vs Edge vs Orton vs Punk vs Hardy

LMS Match: RVD vs Sabu

Undertaker vs Hassan and Henry

BTW Extreme Championship: MVP vs Jericho

BTW Tag Titles: Christian and HHH vs Test and Albert

Goldberg and Lesnar vs Sapp and Kennedy

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Qwake

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

looks like a great show cms, ill be checking this out.

check out TNE and/or IWF BTB(your in it lol)

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Orton/Umaga and/or.... edge/show/hardy/punk

WM: Henry/Maven - great writing but a little short...and I didn't like the wrestlers involved

BP: None

WP: Edge/Big Show

AC: Damn. I said it last week, I'll say it again. Definitely looking forward to Souled Out. The way Show knocked Orton down at the end leaving 'No Man Standing' was an awsome buildup for the PPV. Will definitely be reading this thing on Sunday!

R: 8.5/10

Evil Austin

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

great card man and knowing you it will be a great ppv and maybe your best work yet when you recently announced as MOD for this section maybe it will make u want to do it even better ? lol,

Michael1

Reaction score
Very good card. Very good preview. This is looking like an absolutely awesome pay-per-view. I'll definitely be reading. Here are my predictions.

BTW World Championship
Big Show vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk
For some odd reason, I want Big Show to win the championship.

Last Man Standing Match
Rob Van Dam vs Sabu

BTW Extreme Championship
Chris Jericho vs MVP (c)

The Undertaker vs Hassan & Mark Henry

BTW Tag Championships
Triple H & Christian Cage vs T&A

Goldberg & Lesnar vs Sapp & Kennedy

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Again, looks like a great PPV.

Check out WWE: The Do Over.

xtremebadass

This is going to be one for the ages, I can feel it CMS...

If anyone will tarnish Orton's reign, it will be in a legendary one on one match

RVD will get back on the saddle

Like Taker will actually lose in a handicap match, this is his specialty, he always takes things bigger than himself

MVP's reign is coming to an end, Jericho will beat MVP even with the tweeked leg, it's just how Jericho does things, or MVP will beat the crap out of him and give him more of an injury, but when does that actually happen?

They are unstoppable...period.

Kennedy might be backed up by Sapp, but it won't stop Goldberg and Lesnar, no chance.

Umaga vs Samoa Joe
In a battle of Samoans, Joe has way more wrestling ability, but Umaga might pull a fast one and keep this feud going.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Predictions-

Another hard to call match. Everyone deserves to hold the strap. But I expect Orton will squeeze out the victory barely in this contest.

The real winners will be the fans. This contest is too hard to choose a winner. One one hand Sabu is willing to nearly kill himself in order to win and on the other RVD never gives up and has an amazing amount of heart.

I see Jericho overcoming the bad wheel and pulling out the W.

Christian and Triple H are in peak performance. Test and Albert won't make it easy for them though.

If those two were a real life team (and could put aside their stadium sized egos) nobody would stand a chance.

Umaga vs Samoa Joe
Umaga steals the victory to facilitate continue this feud, perhaps with an I Quit or Last Man Standing Match.

Regardless of who wins, this will be an unbelievably badass show. I can't wait.

The Rated R CMStar

6f03efea91.jpg

(And the waters settled calm. The reign has started, the dream goes on.

We see images of Randy Orton celebrating at Cyber Slam his title victory

But odds are stacked, and they will bring you into the extreme, they will take you into the mind of the sickness.

Edge: I will win the World Title at Souled Out, it’s my destiny!

Blood will be shed, tears will flow, injuries will be fought.

We see Chris Jericho in the canvas grabbing leg

The path for glory is set, get to the finish as is your goal, the way you do it will be your triumph…

Triple H: We are the be-all end-all of this business.

Or your demise…

We see Taker doing his taunt, passing his thumb through his throat.

(Videos of Hardy, Big Show, CM Punk and Edge are shown)

Odds are stacked, but fight them, as you never know, when you could be…

We see Randy Orton with his BTW World Heavyweight Championship)

Souled Out!)

And now Born To Wrestle Federation presents…..Souled Out!

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Remedy†by Seether breaks to the speakers as camera goes through the fans, showing all the people in attendance roaring in excitement. We see signs like:

“Rated R for Randyâ€
“Straightedge means World Championâ€
“BTW is Jerichoâ€
“Y
2 x
Jeff?â€
“JBL for Presidentâ€
We go to the announce table.

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, we say hello from Charlotte, North Carolina, here in this event, Souled Out! Alongside me, my partner, JBL.

JBL: I am not your partner, but what a night we have ahead of us, the viciousness of a Last Man Standing, three championship matched including the first ever Champions Challenge.

Styles: The crowd is roaring, we don’t want to have a riot on our hands, let’s get this party going.

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out. He taunts to everybody, however he limps all the way down the ramp.

Styles: And that will definitely be a factor in this match, the injured leg of Jericho.

“I’m Coming†plays as MVP makes his classic entrance out, proudly holding his BTW Extreme Championship around his waist. He acts cockily, then enters the ring and faces Y2J. The referee rings the bell.

CopyofExtremeTitle.png

Chris Jericho and MVP stare at each other . They take a while but finally they start moving and circling each other looking for a spot to attack each other, however, we can see on the circling that Chris Jericho is trying to hide and protect his injured right leg. MVP slides and advances looking to take Y2J down grabbing him by the leg, however Chris Jericho sidesteps and he avoids Porter. MVP then turns around only to get locked in a side headlock by Y2J. Jericho applies all his strength on the hold, draining and draining, putting even one knee on the canvas on times to increase the pressure on the hold. However and after a while of applying the maneuver, MVP manages to counter the hold, floating over the side of his opponent, and locking Chris Jericho in a wristlock. MVP looks confident now, but Y2J counters then going to Irish Whip Porter away, looking a way out of the hold he is applying. However, Porter counters the counter of Chris Jericho, and Y2J is instead thrown toward the ropes. He bounces back toward Porter that awaits for him to attack him, however Jericho attacks first and he shoulder blocks MVP down to the canvas. Chris Jericho waits for a few seconds for MVP to start incorporating, and when he does, he dashes to the ropes then bouncing back and planting MVP with a second shoulder block. Chris Jericho goes for the same routine, waiting for the champion to start incorporating, and when he does so, he runs toward the set of ring ropes in front of him, however when he bounces back MVP shakes the dominance of his opponent, snapping and planting his opponent out of nowhere with a club right to the right leg of Chris Jericho, attacking his injured extremity and making him collapse as his right leg twists in an ugly, awkward way. MVP then, like a shark that smells blood in the water, goes viciously to put the boots on his floored opponent, stomping all over his right, inferior extremity, making the Extreme Title Challenger growl in pain.

MVP continues stomping on the leg of his rival. He then grabs it and sets him, nailing him after with a big jumping knee drop right to the calf of Chris Jericho. When getting connected with it, Chris Jericho exhales in big pain. Montel Vontavious Porter makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho kicks out. MVP looks shocked, but he finally goes to continue his offense and match. He gets back to his feet, then brings Chris Jericho up with him. Porter weakens him a bit planting Chris with straight right hands to the forehead of his rival. He then grabs him by the arm and then throws him toward the ring ropes, Chris Jericho bounces back toward the BTW Extreme Champion that awaits him to attack him, however Y2J reacts first nailing him with a short flying forearm right to the head of MVP bringing him down. Chris Jericho limps his way toward the next set of ropes running, then bouncing back and planting MVP once again with a clothesline knocking him down. Y2J measures him and he runs toward the set of ring ropes behind Montel Vontavious Porter, then catching and planting the incorporating MVP with his trademarked bulldozer. Chris Jericho takes his time, holding his right leg resenting his injured extremity. He finally gets together his composure. He then dashes to the ropes and using the middle rope he springboards looking to nail the Extreme Champion with the Lionsault, however and right on the nick of time, MVP manages to roll out of the way making his challenger fail. Chris Jericho somehow manages to land right on his feet, however almost immediately he staggers in pain as he has hurt even more his right leg while landing. MVP measures him and nails him with a quick but well measured dropkick right to the calf of the leg of Y2J, bringing him suddenly and painfully down to the canvas. Montel makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho manages to get one shoulder up to keep the match going.

MVP looks shocked at the kick out and he gets back to his feet, and when he does so he goes right back to the attack of the leg of his opponent, stomping on it. He then grabs the extremity and goes to lock Chris Jericho inside a Boston Crab, however his opponent manages to get out of the hold using his good, left leg to kick and push Montel away. MVP bounces toward the ring ropes and out of nowhere he is received by a roll up by Chris Jericho, cradling into the pin: 1…2…, MVP gets out avoiding the defeat. Both opponents get back to their feet, the champion faster than his challenger thanks to the hurt wheel. MVP starts nailing straight right hands to the head of Y2J, however Chris fights back with chops to the chest of his opponent. Chris Jericho gets the best out of the exchange with his flurry of chops to the chest, then ends his offensive maneuver with a toe kick right to the middle section making Porter bend in pain. Chris Jericho then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, however when he bounces and goes toward the champion, MVP receives him with an Over the Head Belly-to-Belly Suplex. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho once again kicks out. MVP looks more than frustrated this time, angry at the resilience of Chris Jericho, even with his injured right leg. He gets back to his feet and grabbing Y2J by the head he guides him back to a standing position. He then comes face to face with him, intimidating him and talking smack to his challenger. Montel then ends the humiliation by slapping out the taste of the mouth of the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah. Y2J staggers back from the slap, however he then snaps right back answering the offense statement of the BTW Extreme Champion, nailing him with a step up enziguiri right on the side of the head of Montel Vontavious Porter, bringing him down. Chris Jericho then makes the cover on MVP: 1…2…, MVP manages to kick out.

After a while, both MVP and Chris Jericho start getting back to their feet, both using the ring ropes to get themselves back to a standing position pulling themselves to a standing position. They recover a standing position finally and from different side of the ring they stare at each other. After a while of staring each other, they finally snap and they advance toward each other running, with obviously Chris Jericho being on the short side thanks to his favored lower extremity. They meet in the middle of the ring and enter in a huge slug fest, trading back and forth straight right hands. Chris Jericho then mixes his punches with chops to the chest of the Extreme Champion, however the one getting the advantage in the exchange is MVP, when he drives his knee right to the middle section of his opponent. Montel Vontavious Porter steps a little back taking impulse, to then plant Chris Jericho with his knee facebuster, staggering Chris Jericho all the way to the corner, to which Y2J crashes spine first and remains laid against to. Montel walks to the opposite corner taking impulse. He then taunts to the audience, and announcing the end to the groggy and against the corner Chris Jericho. MVP finally explodes and he dashes toward Chris Jericho, looking to decapitate him connecting the Player’s Boot, however Chris Jericho manages to side step right on time making MVP crash and burn, getting his leg caught on the top rope. Chris Jericho waits for him to turn around. MVP manages to unhook his boot from the top rope and staggers back, Chris Jericho immediately catches him and he nails him with a second one handed bulldozer. Chris Jericho grabs his right leg still resenting his right leg, however he manages to taunt to the audience, then dashes toward the ring ropes and he springboards with the second rope, coming down with the Lionsault, however MVP gets his knees up looking to hurt Y2J in his own maneuver.

Chris Jericho goes to crash gut first with the knees of the BTW Extreme Champion, however Y2J counters the counter of Porter, grabbing the legs of MVP, then turning Porter over his back and locking MVP inside the Walls of Jericho. Crowd pops heavily for the submission maneuver getting locked in. Chris Jericho drains and drains, stretching the lower back of MVP. However, Chris Jericho is not to strong, as he has weakened his bases, and MVP manages to crawl all the way toward the ropes, forcing Y2J to release the hold. He refuses and then the referee starts the count that would end in DQ, and no title, for Jericho. Chris Jericho releases the hold when the count is up to 4. He takes impulse and then starts taunting on MVP. Porter gets back to his feet and MVP then turns around, only to Y2J grab him by the legs and look to take him down and lock him in the Walls once again, however MVP manages to counter grabbing the left arm of Chris Jericho, then spinning and getting Chris Jericho in the Playmaker position, however Chris Jericho counters and he nails MVP with the Codebreaker. MVP staggers shockingly toward and over the top rope. Somehow he remains on the apron, Chris Jericho gets back up favoring his right leg but the then storms toward Jericho, nailing him with his classic rope aided springboarding dropkick, landing completely on MVP and knocking him down of the apron. Jericho fells to the canvas and the referee starts the count for MVP on the outside of the ring: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, MVP starts getting back to his feet, while Jericho remains knocked out in the inside of the ring, 8…9…, MVP pretends he wants to slide back into the ring, however he then bails taunting as he doesn’t care, 10.

Result: Chris Jericho wins by count-out

Styles: You have got to be kidding me.

JBL: What a champion! He tried to enter the ring even after that hell of a contest.

Styles: He bailed out of the ring, he never intended to return to the match and the ring. Anyways, he is still the BTW Extreme Champion.

Chris Jericho remains knocked out inside the ring. He then limping, starts making his way back to his feet. MVP is fresh and outside the ring. He grabs his BTW Extreme Champion, then slides back to the inside of the ring. He taunts on Y2J waiting for him to turn around. Chris Jericho incorporates and he then turns around. MVP storms toward him looking to nail him with the title shot right on the head of his title challenger, however Chris Jericho reacts and he takes down by the legs the running Montel, then turns him over his back and locks him in the Walls of Jericho. After a while, MVP taps out.

JBL: Yeah, but it doesn’t matter anymore, he can make MVP tap all he wants, but Porter is still our champion.

We go backstage and we see Randy Orton walking backstage, maybe toward his locker room, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship. The crowd pops huge for him, but out of sudden, Triple H walks in, with his BTW Tag Team Title around his shoulder, getting a lot of boos from the crowd.

Triple H: Hey, champ.

Orton: Hey Hunter, I hope you don’t take this personal because it isn’t…oh what the hell, who I am trying to fool, it is personal, but I have a World Title match to get ready and I have no time, and quite I am not looking forward to waste my time mingling with you, so if you would.

Randy Orton tries to continue walking, however Triple H stops him.

Triple H: Whoa, whoa, look Randy, believe it or not, I have no intentions on fighting with you tonight, I just came to wish you good luck in that Champions Challenge Match you have against four other men.

Crowd boos at Triple H knowing he is lying.

Triple H: After all, I also have a title match to go and get ready for.

Triple H pads on his Tag Team belt around his waist.

Orton: That’s very good and all Hunter, but we both know that Tag Team title is not no World Heavyweight Championship, and we both know your match teaming with Cage against T&A is nothing compared to my Champions Challenge Match, every odd stacked against me, everyone coming for my belt.

Crowd pops.

Triple H: Oh Randy, believe me when I tell you that I know. But if you heard me last show, you would know what my next step is, what is my next goal.

Triple H grins as the crowd boos on the back.

Orton: I know what that is, and all I can say is, when you want, whenever you want.

Crowd pops.

Triple H: Oh Randy, you still don’t understand do you. We were on Evolution all right, and there, I thought you everything you know, but not everything The Game knows. You would think that now that you are the champion evolution has passed me by, that the torch is in your hand, that the ball is on your court.

HHH takes a break.

Triple H: But make no mistake about it Randy, the torch is on my hand, destiny is in my favor, and the ball is on my court, and much sooner than later, believe me, very soon, that around your waist, will also be mine.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Is that right? Is that some kind of threat? When should I expect Christian to attack me from behind?

Triple H: It’s none of that, just be warned, that I am coming for my throne!

Triple H walks away leaving Randy Orton behind.

Styles: Are you kidding me? Did I just see the Tag Team champion challenging Randy Orton?

JBL: We saw and we saw, and we saw Triple H saying he is coming for his throne.

Styles: We will see how that develops, but next is a what you could expect to be a physical match, the battle of the samoans, Umaga vs Samoa Joe.

JBL: Two tough bastards looking to show who is tougher.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to a chorus of boos as Umaga makes his way out, going save coming down from the ramp all the way to the ring.

“Killing Vibe†plays to a pop from the fans as his opponent, Samoa Joe, makes his way down the ramp, staring at Umaga. He then comes down and enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

CopyofJoeUmaga.png

Umaga and Samoa Joe trade killing looks and stares to each other from different sides of the ring. They jog starting to warm up for the contest. The primed Samoa Joe is the first going at it, running toward his opponent and looking for a single leg take over, however Umaga is just too strong to be taken down like that, and so he then takes the offensive to his side and nails the bended Samoa Joe over his leg with a club to the back. Umaga follows now his offense and Joe and connects him with a straight right hand. The Samoan Bulldozer is still on the control and he then connects Samoa Joe with a knife-like uppercut right to the throat of Joe, making him collapse down to the canvas. Samoa Joe takes little to none time getting him back to a standing position, and almost immediately he storms toward Umaga showing his determination, however Umaga reacts first and he floors him with a stiff clothesline. Umaga grabs Samoa Joe by the head and guides him to a standing position. He weakens him even further planting him with a knuckles first straight right hand. He then grabs him by the arm and nails him with a short-arm clothesline, but he doesn’t release the arm of Samoa Joe. Joe groggies and then gets back to his feet. Umaga still with the arm of his opponent on his grasp Irish Whips him toward the ring ropes. Samoa Joe bounces back toward Umaga that is waiting for him and attack him, however Samoa Joe is able to react first and he plants him with a Spinning Heel Kick. However, the kick doesn’t takes down Umaga, although it does manages to get him groggy and tumble over his standing position. Samoa Joe steps back taking impulse, then storms in full speed toward his opponent and he nails him with a Calf Kick right to the higher chest of his opponent, taking Umaga and himself over the top rope and onto the outside of the ring. Both land hard on the floor of the outside.

It takes a while but finally Samoa Joe and Umaga get back to a standing position. They stare at each other for a few seconds, until they finally explode going toward each other, brawling all over the outside of the ring. They brawl and get close to the barricade separating the fans from the ring area. Umaga gets the upperhand and he catches him by the arm, then Irish Whips toward the steel steps. Samoa Joe runs toward them in full speed, clashing with them knees first and spinning over his head flipping in the air. Umaga walks toward him then methodically, wasting time and not capitalizing, and when he comes finally close to Samoa Joe and goes to attack him, Joe gets back to hise senses and he drop toeholds Umaga making him head first to the announcing table. Samoa Joe realizes the referee’s count is already on 7, and so he rolls right back to the inside of the ring, only to then quickly roll back to the outside of the ring, breaking the count-out and forcing the referee to restart the count. Samoa Joe picks Umaga back to a standing position pulling him by the dreads. He then plants him with a chop to the chest. He then grabs him by the back of the head, then introduces him to the ring apron, smashing Umaga head first with it. He then throws him head first to the ring post, however Umaga shows he is more powerful than Samoa Joe and stops before his head hitting the ring post. He then grabs with one hand Samoa Joe by the face, and shoves him away, surprisingly lifting and making him land sitting on the ring apron, Samoa Joe then collapses and rolls back to the inside of the ring, ending laying on the canvas close to the ring ropes. Umaga then rolls back to the inside of the ring, where he weakens his opponent stomping right over his chest and on his sternum. Umaga then grabs the top rope, and using it as leverage pulls himself up, then landing sitting with all his weight on the chest cavity of Joe.

Umaga grabs the top rope once again and for the second time, he lifts in the air and lets himself fell right onto the chest of Samoa Joe. Umaga goes to continue his attack and to repeat the doses for the third time. He lifts in the air and when he goes to land on the crushed Samoa Joe below, the Samoan Submission Machine is able to roll out of the way making Umaga crash and burn, failing the maneuver ending sat on the canvas. Joe gets back to his feet and he then storms toward the sitting Umaga, landing him with a dropkick right to the spine of his opponent. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he taunts like shooting on the Samoan Bulldozer. He waits for Umaga to get back to his feet. The Samoan Bulldozer does so, but he remains bended for a couple of quick seconds. Samoa Joe then jumps up high, and when he is coming down, he grabs the head of Umaga and plants him with an awe inspiring Jumping Spike DDT, even making Umaga spin over his head. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out sending Samoa Joe away and flying through the airs. Samoa Joe gets quickly back to his feet and he storms toward the recovering Umaga and nails him with a flurry of kicks to the spine and then when Umaa is bended to the gut, only to then have Samoa Joe lock Umaga, that is bended, in a crossface, making Umaga go down to the canvas the hard way. He stretches and stretches Umaga, however quickly the Samoan Bulldozer starts coming close to break the maneuver. Samoa Joe realizes that and he modifies his hold floating over Umaga, and then looks for a STF, however Umaga quickly starts fighting back now taking advantage of this opening, rolling over his head and kicking, pushing Samoa Joe away. Joe is sent toward the ring ropes, he then bounces back and comes right toward the Samoan Bulldozer, that plants him with his brutal and sudden Samoan Drop.

Umaga gets back to his feet completely confident and on fired. He taunts to the crowd and he then walks toward the corner. He climbs to the top rope and taunts to the audience one more time, lifting both his arms to the crowd getting a lot of boos. He jumps going then for a Diving Headbutt, however and right on time Samoa Joe is able to roll out of the way making his opponent fail. Joe gets back to his feet and he storms toward his opponent, planting his opponent with a Senton Bomb landing right on the middle section of Umaga taking the air out of him. Samoa Joe makes the cover: 1…2…, Umaga kicks out, however Samoa Joe uses Umaga’s own momentum to lock him in a One Legged Boston Crab. The crowd pops heavily for his surprising maneuver of the Samoan Submission machine. He stretches and stretches the right leg of Umaga, looking for the Samoan Bulldozer to tap out, however after a while of fighting, the higher strength of Umaga is once again show as he just overpowers Joe and with the locked in right leg, he staggers his opponent away. Samoa Joe is able to stop the run created by the force of the push he got from Umaga, and goes right toward his opponent, planting him with a Superkick right to the jaw, not knocking him down to the canvas, but making him groggy and shaking his brains. Samoa Joe then runs toward the ropes and springboards using the second rope, then flying across the ring toward the apparently groggy Umaga, only to get caught in mid-air by the Samoan Bulldozer, that then sets him up and goes to plant him with his Swinging Sideslam, however Samoa Joe once again counters, holding to the arm of his rival and after flipping the Bulldozer over his head, it is obvious he has caught Umaga inside the Fujiwara Armbar, after a quick set-up of his body wrapped around the arm of the Samoan Bulldozer. Samoa Joe has Umaga once again in a submission maneuver and this time he goes for this to be the last, as he drains, pulls and stretches on the arm of Umaga.

Umaga after a while of what we can imagine would be is impressing pain, starts trying to get back to a vertical standing, getting out of the lock of Joe, however, while the Samoan Bulldozer starts getting back to their feet, Samoa Joe shows no signs of releasing the armbar on his opponent. However, and one more time in this bout, Umaga shows his brute power and lifts Samoa Joe up in the air, still applying the armbar on the air to his opponent. Umaga goes to powerslam him down to the canvas, but Samoa Joe counters releasing his submission maneuver, then going behind Umaga, landing on his two feet and taking into advantage his speed, quickly locking and setting the Coquina Clutch. He applies it standing, as he still can’t get Umaga down to the canvas. Still, with the crowd roaring in excitement, he drains and drains, taking out the life, breath and opportunities of winning from of Umaga. Umaga appears to be fading away. The referee starts walking toward him to check him out as it appears that he is passed out. However, right when the referee is about to grab the arm of the Samoan Bulldozer to check if he has passed out, Umaga snaps getting back to his senses. He reverses the Coquina Clutch grabbing the arm of Joe, spinning it and getting Joe in position, to then plant him with a powerful Samoan Spike. Umaga makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Umaga defeats Samoa Joe

Styles: All I can say is this was a hell of match, Joe with his submissions, Umaga with his strength, and they let it all out.

JBL: Umaga is purely more dominant than Joe, and that is what he showed here tonight.

We go backstage and we see Goldberg lacing up his boots backstage, when out of nowhere Brock Lesnar enters the room and gets right away on Goldberg’s face.

Lesnar: So that is the way it goes, that is the way it goes here tonight, you and I, teaming up to take on Kennedy and Sapp.

Goldberg: And…

Lesnar: Look, here is the deal, I don’t like you, and you don’t like me. We have been put on every match possible against each other, and therefore I cannot trust you, but I can expect that like the man I know you are, and the man I know I am, we take care of the competition, and not stabbing each other in the back.

Goldberg: The one being worried about being backstabbed out there tonight is me, not you, knowing the crap you have pulled out before.

Lesnar: About that, I could say it was Paul Heyman acting, but I will not, as I will not apologize to anything I did in the past, tonight is tonight, we aren’t on different sides of the ring, we are tag team partners, you take care of Kennedy, and leave Bob Sapp to me.

Goldberg: I just hope you are able to take care of Bob Sapp, as it seems you can’t handle him.

Lesnar: Oh believe me, I will take care of that son of a bitch Bob Sapp out there tonight, in a way people cannot even imagine.

Goldberg: Well, because if you don’t, maybe I will make Bob Sapp to be…Next!

Goldberg looks fired up and he stares at Brock Lesnar in an intense staredown.

(BTW Mobile PM Service, SUSCRIBE NOW!)

We go to another spot of the backstage area, and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he will be one of the challengers entering the Champions Challenge later on tonight, he is The World’s Largest Athlete, The Big Show!

Crowd boos.

Borash: Big Show, many consider you to be the favorite going into the World Title Match simply thanks to your impressive size, not mentioning your talent and strength, do you agree with those people?

Big Show: First of all, I can’t understand why it is many people, it should be everybody considering me the favorite to walk out the World Champion. I am the World Largest Athlete, seven feet tall, five hundred pounds monster, nobody in that match can come close to me.

Crowd boos on the back interrupting the giant.

Big Show: I will walk into the match as the challenger, cause mayhem, destroy all my other opponents on my way to the top, and walk out BTW World Heavyweight Champion.

Big Show looks in intimidating fashion to Jeremy Borash and he then walks away.

Styles: Big Show focused entering the match, a very important match for the BTW World Title.

JBL: As he should be, he should be like that entering a World Championship.

Styles: But speaking of title matches, next we have another one, a bout for the Tag Team Titles.

“Countdown†plays as Test and Albert make their way out. They taunt to the crowd getting a pop from the crowd, they then enter the ring.

“Domination†plays to a massive ovation from the crowd as Christian Cage and Triple H make their way out in confident fashion. They raise their belts and then enter the crowd. The referee rings the bell.

Tags.png

Christian Cage and Triple H talk to each other on a corner arguing about who to start the match. They finally decide and Captain Charisma is the chosen to kick off the match. Test starts it off for the challenger side. Test and Cage circle each other, and they advance toward each other entering in a test if strength. Test gets the quick upperhand as he out powers his opponent pushing him away. Christian Cage gets back to his feet after rolling over his head and once again goes toward his opponent entering in a second test of strength. Test once again gets the longer end of the stick as he gets the advantage and throws his opponent away. Captain Charisma rolls over his head and then a little angry storms toward his opponent, but Test manages to react first and he knocks the running Christian with a Big Boot down. Test celebrates. He then grabs him by the head and gets Christian back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm and then twists it, punishing the clavicle of the champion, he twists it again getting Christian back to the starting and normal position, and then knocks him with a short arm clothesline. Test makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian gets one shoulder up. Test gets his opponent back to a standing position and grabbing him again by the arm Irish Whips him toward his corner. He takes impulse and then storms toward the cornered Christian Cage, hitting him with a clothesline on the corner. Christian Cage staggers back from the corner and Test then makes the tag to his partner. Albert quickly enters and then storms toward the groggy Christian Cage, planting him with a shot to the back of the neck, knocking his opponent down. Albert then rolls him and covers him: 1…2…, Christian Cage gets one shoulder up. Albert gets back up and stomps Cage right on the chest punishing him. He then dashes toward the ring ropes.

Albert bounces back and then plants Christian Cage below with an elbow drop right to the chest of his opponent. Albert makes the cover again: 1…2…, Triple H enters the ring and kicks Albert on the back, breaking the pinfall. Albert gets back to his feet and he then gets face to face with The Game, mad about his interference. The referee feels the tension of the match and then manages to separate Triple H from the legal opponent. Christian Cage manages to sneak up in the opportunity of the distracted Albert and he then rolls him up: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. Both competitors get back to a standing position, Christian Cage storms toward his rival, but the giant Albert goes to attack first as he tries top knock his opponent down with a clothesline, however Christian manages to duck the attack as well, as he ducks his opponent’s clothesline. Albert then turns around and Christian plants him with a picture perfect dropkick right on the chest of Albert. Christian remains on the canvas knocked out, but he then crawls toward his opponent and he makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert kicks out. Cage gets his opponent back to his feet and he goes to set him for a suplex while reaching the standing position, however Albert is more powerful than Cage and he easily blocks and stops the suplex from Christian. Albert then lifts his opponent up and he nails his opponent with Sitting Facebuster. Albert taunts to the crowd exploding back to his feet. He then points at Test as Test also taunts to the audience from the outside of the ring. Albert then points to the corner and he walks toward it, climbing to the top rope. There he waits for the half of the tag team champions to get back up to his feet. Christian Cage after a while starts doing so, but still turning his back to the corner in which the expecting behemoth waits. Christian finally turns around and Albert leaps out of the top rope looking to nail his opponent with a Double Ax Handle, however he lets his middle section open for any attack and Christian Cage quickly takes advantage, as he receives his opponent attacking him first with a toe kick to the middle section making him land the hard way. Christian Cage then runs toward his corner and he makes the tag quickly to Triple H.

However Captain Charisma then turns around and replants him with a dropkick right to the chest, as a final tag to Albert knocking him down to the canvas. The Game then finally enters the ring. The Game enters and immediately goes toward Albert, that is getting back to their feet and is already over his knees. Triple H starts planting him with clubs to the back of his opponent, however Albert unleashes getting abruptly back to his feet sending his opponent away. Triple H however doesn’t wait anytime and starts unfolding a series of straight right hands to the jaw of the contender. He manages to shake and weaken his opponent. Triple H then dashes toward the ring ropes behind him, but when he bounces back he gets planted by a stiff clothesline. Test asks for the tag on the outside, and Albert quickly goes toward his corner, making the tag to Test while The Game remains knocked out on the ring. Test immediately, and surprisingly, climbs to the top rope, where he taunts waiting for Triple H to get back to his feet. The Game gets back to his feet, but still turning his back to the climbed Test. He then turns around and immediately Test comes down of the top rope, however when he is about to connect Triple H, The Game reacts first and he kicks him in the gut in mid maneuver, then plants him with a DDT. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Test gets one shoulder up. The Game gets back to his feet and he grabs his opponent by the head, then gets him back to a standing position and weakens him with a flurry of straight right hands. He then grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the corner, crashing spine first against the corner. Triple H goes toward it and plants him with a straight right hand, then mixes it up with chops right to the chest. He kicks Test right on the middle section and being on his corner, he makes the tag to Christian Cage.

Cage enters the match and picks up right where his partner left off, as he starts landing a series of chops to the chest. He then grabs his opponent and throws him toward the ring ropes. However, Test manages to counter as instead he is the one throwing Christian toward the ropes. Captain Charisma bounces back and this time it is he the one to counter, as he nails his challenger with a Running DDT. He then covers Test: 1…2…, he gets one shoulder up. Christian gets up to his knees and plants him with a series of straight right hands to head of his opponent, then after the weakening he covers him again hooking both legs: 1…2…, Test gets one shoulder up. Christian Cage gets back to his feet and puts the boots right away on his floored opponent, stomping all over him. He then gets him back to his feet and Irish Whips him toward a corner, to which Test crashes spine first.

Christian cage goes toward him and when he reaches him, he weakens him with a flurry of straight right hands. He then lifts Test and makes him sit on the the top rope. Christian Cage taunts for a while and he then climbs to the top as well. He sets Christian Cage up and the crowd boos as he goes for a Superplex. He finally and completely stands on the top rope and goes for it, however Test manages to block the attempt. Christian Cage makes another attempt and once again goes for the Superplex, however for a second time Test manages to block the attempt and this time he instead counters, as he lifts his opponent up and throws him down to the canvas, with Christian Cage falling gut first against the canvas. Christian Cage then rolls grabbing his middle section on pain gets over his back. Test then gets fully standing on the top rope, and he then leaps out of it, gong for an Elbow Drop, however and right on the nick of time Christian Cage manages to roll aside, then making his opponent fail.

Both Christian Cage and Test remain knocked out side by side. The people start chanting for the team of Test and Albert. Finally, champion and challenger restart moving, getting back to their senses. Cage and Test start crawling toward their corners, looking for escaping. Test manages to reach his partner first and to a pop from the crowd Albert gets tagged in into the match. Christian Cage is the second to do and he makes the tag to his partner Triple H. Albert goes and he storms toward The Game, that manages to sidestep the attack of his opponent.
Albert turns around and storms toward Triple H again, but this time The Game attacks first and he nails Albert with his Double AA Spinebuster. Triple H then taunts to the crowd making his classic flexing pectorals taunt. Triple H then goes toward Test and knocks him down of the apron with a clothesline. When The Game turns around, he sees Albert back to his feet. When he does, Albert dashes toward him looking to nail him with a clothesline, however Triple H reacts first planting him with a Double AA Spinebuster. He then taunts to the crowd, announcing the end. He lifts Albert up and sets him up for the kill. The Game talks a little trash, before actually nailing the Pedigree. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Test tries to slide back to the ring but he doesn’t does it in time, 3.

Result: Triple H pins Albert

JBL: The tag team champions smell like smoke ‘cause they’ve been through fire, and they are still reigning supreme.

Styles: A hell of a match I have to give them that and one has to wonder what is next.

Triple H and Christian Cage celebrate their victory lifting their titles up high getting a lot of boos.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Joining me at this time, none other than one could argue the most controversial man in BTW, Teddie Guerrero!

Crowd boos.

Cline: Teddie, we are literally just moments away from your debut match, your first ever match in a BTW ring. Are you nervous?

Teddie: You see, I could go and say that I am nervous, that I have butterflies on my belly, pero estaria mintiendo, I would be lying esse, I know what I can do in that ring.

Crowd boos.

Teddie: I…

Out of a sudden an “Eddie†chant breaks from the crowd.

Teddie: Thank you so much.

Teddie generates a ton of heat from that.

Teddie: As I was saying, I know what I can do in that ring, in a few seconds, you will also know what Latino Heat can do in that ring.

Crowd boos.

Teddie: And you(coming close to Leticia), baby, you will also know what Latino Heat is capable of, a little later, esta noche, esta bien bebe.

Teddie walks away with a big grin on his face.

Styles: Just for the fact of keeping my sanity, I am not commenting on that.

JBL: You know, this is why our country is in the slump it is, because of people like you that even though are getting paid to do a job, they refuse to do it. You are the play by play commentator, guess what, you comment.

Styles: Well, I will comment on this, Teddie’s debut, is right now.

Some generic rock music plays as Teddie Guerrero’s opponent, Marty Garner makes his way out.

JBL: Can it be him? Yes, it is Marty Garner! Opponent to the stars. He was an opponent of The Game himself, Triple H, the first man to ever grace the ring with Montel Vontavious Porter, and now with Teddie Guerrero.

Styles: You have got to be kidding me.

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†plays as Teddie Guerrero makes his way out to a lot of boos from the crowd. He acts cockily and then goes toward the ring. He stares at Marty grinning as the referee rings the bell.

Teddie Guerrero vs Marty Garner

Teddie and Marty start circling around the ring, with Teddie waiting for his chance to attack. Both competitors finally advance toward each other, locking for a tie up, however when they are about to meet for the test of strength, Teddie Guerrero attacks first nailing a toe kick right to the middle section. He follows up then by nailing his opponent with a big European Uppercut. Teddie Guerrero then pulls Marty closer to him and plants him with a second European Uppercut. Garner almost falls to the canvas, however Guerrero grabs him and gets him back to a vertical standing. He then sets him and goes for a suplex, however in mid-air, Marty Garner is able to counter reversing the suplex and falling on his two feet standing behind Teddie. He waits for his opponent to turn around. Teddie Guerrero turns around and Marty Garner goes for a clothesline, however Teddie ducks, and when Garner turns around, Guerrero plants him with a calf kick right to the jaw of his opponent. Teddie Guerrero gets back to his feet with a big smile on his face, acting arrogant and in control of the match. He then grabs Garner by the hair and guides him back to his feet. Teddie Guerrero then locks his opponent in a Gory Lock, stretching all his extremities and Garner’s back. The crowd boos for Teddie Guerrero, but then they have no choice but to pop in awe as Teddie Guerrero nails Marty Garner with a Reverse STO, flipping the Gory Lock into it. Teddie Guerrero makes the cover: 1….2…, Teddie lifts Marty Garner’s shoulders himself, as an indication he wants the match to continue. He then guides his opponent back to his feet, and watches him struggle to remain in the standing position, as Marty tumbles over his feet. He then goes to slap him, however Garner slaps back to his senses and blocks the attack, then counters with a straight right hand to the head of Teddie Guerrero. He plants him with another one and he then dashes toward the ring ropes behind him.

Marty Garner bounces back and comes toward Teddie Guerrero, however Teddie catches him and attacks first, planting him with the Tilt-the-Whirl-Backbreaker. Marty Garner almost seems a like a rag doll taking the maneuver. Teddie Guerrero then gets his opponent back to his feet, just to watch him once again being groggy over his feet. He then kicks him in the gut and he goes toward the ropes, he then springboards and he then plants Marty Garner with the Springboard Tornado DDT, planting his opponent head first to the canvas. Teddie Guerrero gets back to his feet and he shakes his shoulder, taunting like Latino Heat. He then grabs the legs of his opponent and locks in, after a while of taunting and wasting time, he locks in the Lasso from El Paso. He drains and drains, locking for his opponent to tap out. Marty Garner tries to be brave, but after a few seconds of being inside the maneuver, he goes to tap out. Garner extends his arm and he is about to tap out, however when Teddie Guerrero realizes this, he out of a sudden releases the submission hold, in what one would think was seconds away of Marty Garner tapping out. Teddie Guerrero taunts once again as the late hall of famer, shaking his shoulders with the latino heat fashion. He picks his opponent up, that seems to be pretty beaten up. He sets him up for a suplex, however out of a sudden, and surprisingly to a pop from the crowd, Marty Garner starts attacking back, planting him with straight right hands, as if the adrenaline was running through his body in a rush. However, and ending his momentum, Teddie answers back with a dropkick to the knee out of nowhere, bringing down Marty Garner down to his own knees. Teddie then sets him and plants him with a vertical suplex, he repeats the doses until he plants him with three vertical suplexes. The crowd heavily boos, Teddie Guerrero just nailed the Three Amigos. He gets back to his feet with great arrogance and then walks toward the corner. He climbs to the top rope and taunting heavily to the crowd, he then jumps down planting his opponent with the Frog Splash. The referee starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Teddie Guerrero defeats Marty Garner

JBL: I am in complete shock. That was as if I was sitting the late Edd…

Styles: Don’t even say it. Teddie Guerrero wins, case close, now let’s move on.

Teddie Guerrero taunts heavily to the crowd, with “I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†blasting through the speakers.

Still to Come on Part 2

WorldTitle.png

SabuvsRVD.png

TakervsHenryhassan.png

KennedySapp-1.png

CT Styles

Best Match: Jericho vs MVP. I liked it and it flowed well. Well, all of them did but out of all of them, these two are my favorite so I picked this match.

Worst Match: I can't even pick out any faults, let alone a worst match.

Best Promo: Triple H/Orton. Very in character and very good.

Worst Promo: Like I said for Worst Match.

Additional Comments: This is a great start to a PPV. The only thing I didn't like was Hunter & Cage retaining. I wanted them to lose especially after that Hunter/Orton promo. I have a feeling Hunter might interfere in the CC match though. The Y2J/MVP match was also good, I would have liked Y2J to win the title but who would be able to with an injured leg? The Umaga/Joe match was also great, you really showcase Joe's submission capabilities and Umaga's strength capabilities. Great PPV so far, and who did those amazing GFX match previews?:shifty:

Cheap Plug: Ignition is posted.

Evil Austin

Great show man, I really enjoyed reading alot of them...... So far Jericho and MVP were the best.... Really outdid yourself in this one MOD :shifty: anyway.. Ill give a full review once the full ppv is up.... good work though.

McLovin

Reaction score
Looks good. I'll hopefully hook you up with a review when its all posted.

The Rated R CMStar

6f03efea91.jpg

Styles: Well, but leaving all the…well, whatever you can all Teddie Guerrero, it is time for some real slobber knocker action.

JBL: Bob Sapp and Ken Kennedy present themselves as unbeatable, and tonight they meet Brock Lesnar and Goldberg.

Styles: Let’s see how all of this came together.

(We see the video showing how Mr. Kennedy proposed Bob Sapp to form an alliance, which he accepts. Then how they exchanged run ins and attacks with Brock Lesnar and Goldberg)

“Get it†plays Bob Sapp makes his way out, being accompanied by Paul Heyman. He looks impressive on his way down to the ring.

“Turn up the Trouble†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience, as Mr. Kennedy makes his arrogant way out. He joins his partner at the ring.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to a massive ovation from the audience, Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He waits at ringside for his partner.

“Goldberg’s March†breaks to the crowd as Goldberg makes his classic entrance from the back all the way to the ring. He enters it and the referee then rings the bell.

KennedySapp-1.png

Goldberg and Brock Lesnar get a hard time arguing on who should start the match, however after a while of heated argument, they decide on Brock Lesnar to kick off the match. On the other side, they get quickly on the same page and agree on the loudmouth Mr. Kennedy to start the match up for them. Kennedy and Brock Lesnar jog, with Lesnar looking more anxiously for a spot to attack. He advances toward his opponent and makes him step back, until he finds himself trap in a corner. Brock Lesnar grins and measures him, then goes for a big punch, however Mr. Kennedy manages to duck the attempt of his opponent and escaping passing under it. Brock continues advancing toward Mr. Kennedy looking to reach him and attack him, and he once again manages to trap Ken Kennedy on a corner, where he goes for a big punch, that somehow Kennedy manages to duck and escape again. However, this time Brock Lesnar acts fast and turns around just as Mr. Kennedy is escaping turning is back on him, planting him with a shot right to the back of the neck, knocking him down. He then dashes to the set of ropes on front of him and bounces back, landing Mr. Kennedy, that had just gotten back to a standing position, with a shoulder block. The medicine is repeated as Lesnar goes to the ring ropes behind just as Ken Kennedy was getting back to a vertical standing, and lands him again with a shoulder block. Brock goes for the same thing a third time, but when he is bouncing back and looking for the shoulder block, Ken is able to sidestep avoiding any contact and letting Brock Lesnar pass by and bounce to the other set of ropes, and when Lesnar comes back from the ropes, Mr. Kennedy manages to hit Brock with a calf kick. Ken Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Brock Lesnar gets one shoulder up. Kennedy goes back to work and starts landing mounted punches right to the head of his opponent, he then rubs his forearm on the facial features of his floored opponent, and Kennedy continues his flurry by blatantly chocking him in front of the official.

The referee starts the count that could end in a DQ for Kennedy: 1…2…3…4…, Mr. Kennedy releases the choke on his opponent and gets back up, only to then just stomp on the head of Lesnar. Ken Kennedy then turns around, and he goes toward his corner making the tag to Bob Sapp, that enters the ring to a lot of boos from the audience. Bob walks toward Brock Lesnar and locks him in, then he nails Brock Lesnar with a Belly-to-Belly of his own. He gets back up and taunts to the audience, getting a lot of boos from them. He smiles and then gets Lesnar back to his feet. He weakens him further nailing him with a straight right hand to the head of Lesnar. He grabs him by the arm and then Irish Whips him toward the set of ropes on the opposite side of the ring, Lesnar is about to bounce back, but from the outside Paul Heyman secures him grabbing him by the foot. Bob Sapp then storms toward him and nails him with a clothesline. Bob Sapp then makes the cover: 1…2…, Lesnar kicks out. Sapp gets on his knees and starts viciously driving his punch time after time to the head of Brock, weakening him. He makes another cover: 1…2…, Brock kicks out again. Sapp yells in frustration and then gets back to his feet, and grabbing his opponent the behemoth brings him up as well, then Bob Sapp manages to lock Brock Lesnar in a Bearhug. Paul Heyman smiles in delight as Sapp squashes Lesnar, draining every opportunity for Brock Lesnar. The crowd starts getting behind Brock, starting a chant on his name and cheering him. Lesnar seems to be motivated by the fans as he starts almost immediately to shake his hands getting back to his senses. He then starts moving more while on the hold and with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, forcing Bob Sapp to let him go. Brock gets standing back to the canvas and he immediately goes to the set of ropes in front him then bouncing back toward his opponent.

Lesnar bounces toward Sapp and tries to shoulder block him, however he crashes against a brick wall as Bob Sapp doesn’t even move, however Brock Lesnar then changes his tactics and taking advantage than Bob Sapp got distracted taunting to him about his strength, he kicks him right in the middle section making him bend over in pain. He then shocks the crowd, that pops for it, when he back body drops without any impulse Bob Sapp down to the canvas. Brock Lesnar after it immediately grabs his lower back in pain, and leaps toward his corner as a last resource, making the tag to Goldberg, that enters the ring and the match in the mist of a lot of cheers from the live audience. Goldberg enters the match and he picks Bob Sapp right back to his feet, going to take advantage of him being knocked out, however and right off the bat Bob Sapp attacks him first pushing him away, and showing his power is stagger half the ring away and toward the ring ropes. Goldberg bounces back and goes toward Bob Sapp, planting Heyman’s client with a shoulder block, however and just like it happened to Brock Lesnar before, Bob Sapp doesn’t even move. Goldberg runs again toward the ring ropes, he then bounces back and plants Sapp this time with a clothesline, however once again Bob Sapp doesn’t even move. Goldberg and Bob Sapp stare at each other, then come face to face. They then both dash to the set of ring ropes behind to each other respectively, and then bouncing back, they meet and clash in the middle of the ring in a double shoulder block, that ends in having no winner as nobody gets knocked out to the canvas. However, Bob Sapp is left a little more affected this time and this allows Goldberg to follow up, he then dashes to the ring ropes behind him once again and bounces back toward him looking to attack him, however Bob Sapp reacts first and he plants his opponent with a Rotating Belly-to-Belly suplex.

Bob Sapp gets back to his feet and he sees on his corner Mr. Kennedy asking for the tag very anxious. Bob Sapp looks hesitant but he then goes toward the corner and finally makes the tag to Mr. Kennedy. Ken Kennedy enters the ring and he storms toward the floored Goldberg, then like a vulture picking up the bones he makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg somehow manages to kick out. Mr. Kennedy remakes the cover, hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, Goldberg manages to kick once again. Kennedy goes back to work and starts landing mounted punches right to the head of his opponent, he then rubs his forearm on the facial features of his floored opponent, and Kennedy continues his flurry by blatantly chocking him in front of the official. The referee starts the count that could end in a DQ for Kennedy: 1…2…3…4…, Mr. Kennedy releases the choke on Goldberg and gets back up, only to then just stomp on the head of Goldberg. Ken Kennedy then turns around and goes back to his offense, where he starts again planting mounted punches to the head of his opponent. He gets his opponent back to his feet and now with Goldberg back on his feet, Mr. Kennedy lands him with an elbow smash right to the head of Goldberg. He nails a second one and then follows up with an European Uppercut that staggers Goldberg away. Kennedy then kicks him on the gut and punches him. Ken then grabs Bill by the arm and throws him toward the corner, making Goldberg crash gut first against the corner turnbuckle. Goldberg staggers back from his crashing with the corner and goes right into a tackle to the leg by Mr. Kennedy that brutally brings his opponent down to the canvas. Kennedy grabs his opponent by the arm and gets him back up to a standing position. He then once again Irish Whip him toward the opposite corner. Goldberg crashes once again gut and chest first with the corner, and when he staggers back Ken Kennedy repeats the punishment with another tackle to the leg, punishing him. Mr. Kennedy now he makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out.

Mr. Kennedy gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping on the body of his rival. He then gets his rival back to a standing position again and throws him toward another corner, this time making Bill Goldberg crash spine first with the turnbuckle. He staggers back and toward Ken Kennedy waiting for him in the middle of the ring, however this time Goldberg reacts and attacks first as he nails him with a stiff clothesline knocking his opponent down. Goldberg walks around the ring then favoring his right leg Kennedy was previously working on. Goldberg then goes toward Mr. Kennedy and grabbing him by the platinum hair he gets him up to a standing position. Goldberg then takes Kennedy close to a corner and viciously just throws him between the first and second rope making him crash elbow first against the steel ring post. Goldberg lets Kennedy in that position for a while suffering from the pain, and then drags him back to the middle of the ring away from the corner, where he then lifts Kennedy up and nails him with a scoop slam. Goldberg and Mr. Kennedy then remain knocked out on the canvas, after Goldberg’s gas running out. After a while, both men start getting back to their senses, and crawling toward their corners. Mr. Kennedy is the one getting first and he leaps making the tag to Bob Sapp, that rushes toward the ring, however when he is about to reach and grab Bill Goldberg, Goldberg gets back up and jumps toward his corner, making the hot tag to his tag team partner, Brock Lesnar.

Sapp however gets the upperhand kicking the running Brock Lesnar right in the middle section stopping his dash. Sapp then gets Brock Lesnar up for a suplex and goes for it, however when applying it in mid-air Brock manages to reverse, sliding down of the grasp of his opponent and ending on his two feet on the canvas. Bob Sapp then turns around only to get planted by a Big Spinebuster. Brock Lesnar starts taunting to the crowd feeling the momentum going on his favor.

Brock Lesnar starts taunting Bob, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Sapp finally gets back to his feet and walks right into Brock Lesnar, that immediately lifts him and gets him right over his shoulders, looking to the F-5, however before he is able to nail it, Bob Sapp manages to fight out of the hold driving his elbow to the jaw and head of his opponent. Sapp then returns to his feet on the canvas. Lesnar turns around and Bob Sapp weakens him with a punch to the head, and then nails him with an awe inspiring in such a big men Dropkick, that nails Brock Lesnar right on the chest. Paul Heyman on the outside of the ring starts yelling at Bob Sapp, indicating him to end the match. Bob Sapp agrees and he goes to grab Brock Lensar and lift him up, however Brock Lesnar manages to react first as he somehow rolls his opponent up: 1…2…, Bob Sapp kicks out. Both competitors take their time, as they remain knocked out on the canvas. Finally, both behemoths Brock Lesnar and Bob Sapp start recovering and getting back to their feet. They do so and the first to attack is Lesnar, that imprinting more intensity on the match throws Sapp to the corner and starts nailing him with powerful tackles to the middle section, however, and after a flurry of this maneuver, Bob Sapp counters and he gets out of the way, then throwing himself Brock Lesnar to the corner, and then The Beast Bob Sapp is the one tackling Brock Lesnar, driving his shoulder repeatedly to the middle section of his opponent. Brock staggers back from the corner as Bob separates from him. Bob gets him up and nails his opponent with Snake Eyes. Bob then throws himself to the ring ropes behind him, and bounces back trying to attack Brock, however Brock frog leaps over him, and when Bob Sapp turns around Brock nails him with a big clothesline that knocks The Beast down.

Brock Lesnar once again starts taunting, but before he can do anything, Mr. Kennedy dashes toward the inside of the ring trying to stop Brock Lesnar, however Lesnar’s partner, Goldberg, dashes to the inside of the ring and he receives the running Kennedy with a clothesline. He then picks his opponent up and throws him over the top rope, then following him. The referee gets distracted by all this melee, but Brock doesn’t, and he picks Bob Sapp back to his feet, however Bob counters and he low blows Brock, then sets him up and plants him with the impressing Sapp Bomb. He makes the cover, the referee turns around realizing the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg doesn’t manages to slide into the ring and break the pinfall, 3.

Result: Bob Sapp pins Brock Lesnar

Styles: I can’t believe this, this is just…

JBL: Oh come on, there is nothing to say, maybe Goldberg is right, maybe Brock Lesnar just can’t handle Bob Sapp.

Styles: He lost alright, but once again it was blatant cheating.

We go backstage and we see AJ Styles walking backstage, but out of a sudden he stops, apparently having run in with someone, that then the camera reveals to be none other than Edge.

AJ: Now what?

Edge: Hey, hey, that’s no way to talk to me, that’s no way to refer to the Rated R Superstar.

AJ: Believe me, you don’t really want to know or see me refer to you the way I really feel about you, but hey, considering you are Rated R, then maybe it would be a perfect fit.

Edge: Oh, so now you are funny, now you have jokes. But you know what I have, I have a World Title match, right here tonight, and later on tonight, I will have the World Heavyweight Title around my waist.

Crowd boos.

Edge: And I will have all these fans, and all those people on their homes, once again, and for the second time in BTW history, will be forced to call me champ.

Crowd boos as the camera shows the intensity in the face of the Rated R Superstar.

Edge: (Grinning now) And AJ, I am in the main event, what are you doing tonight?

Edge walks way smiling, leaving AJ Styles behind infuriated.

Styles: Can you believe Edge? Sooner or later that swagger will cost him, and one has to wonder how much longer AJ Styles will put up with this.

JBL: Edge can do what he wants, especially tonight, the night in which he brings back to BTW the Rated R Era.

Styles: But right now it is time for a match that is all about facing odds. The Undertaker failed to do so at Krakatoa and ended being buried alive, what will happen tonight?

“Somebodies gonna get it†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Mark Henry first, and then Muhammed Hassan step out of the back and make their way down to the ring. They enter and wait for their opponent.

“The Darkest Side†breaks to the fans, preceded by a gong, as The Undertaker makes his classic, slow entrance. He reaches the steps and lights go back on, he then enters the ring and almost simultaneously Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan step out. Takers removes his jacket and hat. Henry and Hassan return to the ring then and the referee rings the bell.

TakervsHenryhassan.png

The Undertaker waits on his corner immobile for his opponents. Henry and Hassan enter the ring coming from the outside hesitant and careful. Both men go to enter the ring, however the referee stops them and tells them that only one man can kick off the action. Hassan looks at Mark Henry and then cowardly, without even discussing it, he pads Henry on the back and lets the World Strongest Man kick off the match. He stares at The Undertaker on different sides of the ring. Mark Henry then starts talking trash to his opponent pointing at the upper part of the stage where the pile of sand and the hole where one would bury your opponent is. Undertaker advances toward Henry, and starts planting him with big straight right hands, delivering the well known soupbones. Mark Henry manages to fight back and he plants him with a headbutt sending Undertaker away. Taker rolls over his head and gets right away back to his feet, and advances once again toward Mark Henry, storming his opponent with a flurry of straight right punches, mixed with some left fists as well and jabs. He then ends his flurry of punches with an uppercut. Mark Henry is shaken thanks to the attack of The Deadman, but he retaliates quickly with a stiff, powerful clothesline. Mark Henry places his boot on the chest of The Undertaker and then, greatly punishing the Undertaker, he steps over him. Henry then measures the Deadman and lets himself fell knees first right on the sternum of his rival. Henry gets back to his feet very confident. He dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back, looking to connect The Undertaker with a big elbow drop straight to the chest of the Deadman, but right on the nick of time and making him crash and burn failing. The Undertaker manages to get back to his feet and waits for Mark Henry to do the same. Henry incorporates, and immediately Taker goes toward him with a storm of straight right hands landing right on the face and hard on the jaw of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman takes impulse and then runs toward Mark Henry planting him with a clothesline, that doesn’t manage to knock him down to the canvas, but does send him toward the corner spine first.

Undertaker runs forming a circle, ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Mark Henry, planting him with a clothesline on the corner. Undertaker then dashes to the ropes behind him, Mark Henry staggers back from the corner only to get connected with a Big Boot straight to the head. Undertaker measures his rival and then connects him with a Leg Drop right across the throat and chest of Mark Henry. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan enters the ring and he kicks Taker on the back breaking the pinfall. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and he gets face to face with Hassan, however Muhammed backs down from the confrontation, and gets out of the ring, staying out of the ring and letting the World Strongest Man to remain in the action against the Deadman. Taker turns around and Mark Henry is getting back to his feet, already on his extremities bended on the canvas. Taker grabs Mark Henry by the dreadlocks and gets him back to his feet, he spins his arm and then walks toward the cornered, looking for Old School. He climbs to the top rope and amazingly walks over it, however when he jumps out of it looking to nail Henry with Old School, Mark Henry surprisingly counters as he catches him in mid-air. He then shows the fans everywhere his rear strength as he twists Undertaker, then lifts him over his head and brings him down nailing him with a brutal World Strongest Slam. Mark Henry then goes down to make the cover, however from the outside Muhammed Hassan asks for the tag now that Taker is down. Mark Henry makes the tag to Hassan. Muhammed enters the match with a big smile on his face. He makes the cover with a lot of confidence on his feet: 1…2…, The Undertaker somehow manages to kick out. Muhammed Hassan remakes the cover hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out one again. Muhammed Hassan looks upset about that and he gets back to his feet.

Muhammed Hassan seems mad and frustrated. He then has goes toward his team’s corner, then he makes the tag to Mark Henry, that enters the match one more time. Henry enters and he picks up The Undertaker, per Muhammed Hassan’s indication. He then continues and he weakens him with a straight right hand to the head of his opponent, weakening Taker. He then throws him toward the ropes, and when Taker bounces back Mark Henry plants him with a stiff clothesline down to the canvas. Hassan asks for the tag once again. Henry walks toward the corner and Hassan gets the cover. Muhammed then climbs to the top rope and waits for The Undertaker to get back to his feet. The Deadman recovers his standing position. He turns around and immediately Muhammed Hassan leaps out of the top rope looking for a plancha, however The Deadman snaps back to his senses and somehow he manages to catch Hassan in mid-air, then to a big pop from the crowd he sets Muhammed Hassan up in position and walks toward the corner, then drops Hassan on the turnbuckle hitting him with Snake Eyes. The Undertaker then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, however when he does so, Mark Henry bridges the top rope and causes The Undertaker to go over the top rope and fell to the outside of the ring. However somehow The Undertaker manages to land standing over his two feet in his vertical standing. He then grabs the boot of Mark Henry, that is still on the apron and knocks him down of it immediately. Taker starts unloading a series of straight right hands to the head of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman then grabs his opponent by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the turnbuckle, to which Mark Henry clashes against head first. The Undertaker then manages to slide back to the inside of the ring, going to continue his offensive control over his opponent Muhammed Hassan.

The Undertaker goes to attack Muhammed Hassan but the arab-american reacts first, planting him with a dropkick right to the middle section of the entering to the ring Undertaker. Hassan then picks his opponent up with a big swagger of arrogance on his face. He sets the Deadman up and nails him with the Modified STO, apparently ending the match. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet with a huge grin on his face, of almost stupid confidence. Hassan then turns around looking to put the final nail on the coffin of the Deadman, however when he does so, The Undertaker out of nowhere just sits up, sitting up of all the pain and most importantly sitting up from the Modified STO. Hassan seems shocked and he just goes bizark then, stomping all over the just recovered Undertaker. Once he has managed to floored The Deadman once again, Muhammed Hassan goes toward his corner and he makes the tag back to Mark Henry. Henry enters the ring and immediately he dashes to the ring ropes in front of him. The World Strongest Man bounces back and he nails The Undertaker with the World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry cover his opponent: 1…2…, Undertaker kicks out, then just sits up in front of Mark Henry. Taker gets back to his feet and he starts trading blows with Mark Henry, Taker gets the upperhand nailing him with a knee right to the middle section of his opponent, The Deadman then sets Mark Henry, grabs him by the throat and he nails him with the Chokeslam. The Undertaker then turns around, and stares at Muhammed Hassan. He then walks toward him and grabs him by the throat, then merciless chokeslams him off the apron and down to the outside of the ring. Taker turns around and makes his classic taunt, passing his thumb through his throat. He goes toward Mark Henry and guides him back to his feet, and then to the pop and the awe of the crowd The Undertaker plants Mark Henry with a resounding Tombstone Piledriver. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker pins Mark Henry

JBL: Are you happy now? The Undertaker could very well ended two careers right here tonight, especially Hassan’s one.

Styles: Are you kidding me? Muhammed Hassan barely wasn’t even involved in the match, he let Mark Henry do all the dirty work. But in the end, The Undertaker comes out on top.

JBL: Barely, Joey, barely.

The Undertaker celebrates with the blue neon lightening the arena.

Styles: But now, it is time for what promises to be a confrontation for the ages.

JBL: It doesn’t get any more personal Joey, it doesn’t get any more Hardcore, a Last Man Standing Match.

Styles: RVD and Sabu battle it out, one more time in front of the world.

(We go to a video showing the rivalry between RVD and Sabu, going from before the injury, to Sabu returning and defeating Van Dam, to RVD attacking backstage Sabu)

We see RVD in front of the camera close to the entrance curtain.

RVD: I just wanted to tell all of you, before I go into the match and face Sabu, be careful what you wish for. You wished Sabu to come back from injury, all you people fed him with pride, and encourage him so powerfully that he was able to defeat me at Krakatoa.

Crowd pops.

RVD: But tonight, the dream ends, tonight Sabu faces reality, tonight Sabu faces me, and when he is back on that hospital bed, not injured, but crippled this time, he will know why I am the Whole…Damn…Show!

RVD walks away going to make his entrance.

“One of a Kind†plays to a mixed reaction, although know more boos from the audience, as RVD makes his way out, holding the BTW Continental Title around his waist. He then enters the ring.

“Arabian Beat†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Sabu makes his way out. He goes directly down to the ring looking serious and focused. He enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

SabuvsRVD.png

RVD and Sabu stare at each other from different sides of the ring. RVD’s swagger from his entrance has erased and now he has also a serious expression on his face. Sabu’s is all business and seems to be dying to get a hand over Van Dam. Both men finally explode toward each other and enter in a test of strength, however the least they do is a elbow tie up, as the chain wrestling is left behind and they do a full fledged brawl. They brawl all the way from the middle of the ring and then to the corner, where Van Dam then breaks the brawl finding that he has Sabu with his back laid against the turnbuckle. RVD then starts driving his boot to the middle section of his opponent, kicking him repeatedly on the gut. He then steps back flipping over his head showing his athleticism and then jumps toward Sabu planting him with tackle right to the middle section of his opponent. RVD gets back to his feet and he measures Sabu, staring at him. He then walks toward the opposite corner of the one Sabu is in. RVD then, channeling The Great Muta, goes for a Handspring Elbow, however when he is about to nail his elbow on the face of Sabu doing his last flipping maneuver, Sabu reacts and nails him with a sick looking dropkick right to the back of his opponent, staggering RVD away and then making him collapse down the canvas. Sabu is the one now measuring RVD and he then gets away from the corner, he then runs toward the set of ropes closer to him, springboards using the second rope, and comes down planting RVD down with a Springboard Legdrop right across the chest. Sabu separates from RVD indication of the referee, as the official starts the count: 1…2…3, Rob Van Dam shows it is still too early in the match and he quickly gets back to his feet stopping the count of the official and keeping the match going. Sabu then goes toward his opponent and he grabs RVD, going to continue his attack.

Sabu then goes to continue his offense, planting his opponent with a flurry of straight right hands, however when Sabu is nailing his fourth punch, Van Dam is able to block it. He then grabs the head of Sabu and starts repeatedly to kick it, shaking the brains of his opponent. RVD sets his opponent and he then plants him with a Northern Lights Suplex. Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet, he then runs toward the set of ring ropes behind him, then bounces back, performing a Cartwheel and he ends the maneuver with a moonsault planting Sabu on his fully. RVD then steps back and lets the referee start the count: 1…2…3…4…, Sabu manages to get back to his feet. RVD does a face expression of certain frustration. RVD goes toward Sabu and guides him back to his feet. He then makes him stagger close to the ropes planting him with straight right hands. Van Dam then runs toward the set of ring ropes behind him. He then bounces back and plants Sabu with a clothesline, sending his opponent and Rob Van Dam himself over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Rob Van Dam and Sabu lay side by side on the outside of the ring. Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on his opponent, stomping all over the still floored Sabu. He then gets his opponent back to his feet, sets him up and he then plants him with a vertical suplex, dropping Sabu right on the outside floor, punishing his back. The referee makes the count for the fallen Sabu: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Sabu, first back on his knees, and second back to his feet, breaks the count for the Last Man Standing bout. RVD picks his opponent and up and grabs him by the back of the head, then smashes it head first right to the barricade separating the fans from the ringside area. Van Dam the grabs the back of the head once again and he then throws him head first toward the turnbuckle, to which he crashes head first. Sabu collapses down to the floor below him thanks to the blows to his head.

RVD looks at this and he then stand over the floored Sabu, and points at him saying his name, which the crowd chants along as well: R…V…D. Van Dam then tells something to the fans on the first row, apparently tells them to get away. RVD climbs to the barricade looking to pull off a high flying maneuver. He then, to an awe and mild pop from the audience, he turns around first and then goes for a moonsault out of the barricade down to Sabu on the floor, however, and right on the nick of time, Sabu manages to roll out of the way making Rob Van Dam crash and burn, hurting himself as he lands hard on the floor. The referee starts the count for both men, as the two of them are knocked out: 1…2…3…4..., Sabu gets back to his feet and leaves Rob Van Dam alone in his predicament. The count continues for RVD: 5…6…7…8…, RVD slowly and feeling the effects of his failed maneuver, gets back to his feet. Sabu is now on the offensive end, and he grabs the just gotten back to his feet Rob, and starts nailing him with forearms right to the head. Sabu then sets RVD up for what appears to be a suplex position, however he instead drops Van Dam gut first on the barricade, making RVD scream in pain. Sabu then steps back taking impulse. RVD is on the barricade bended with his gut over it. Sabu finally explodes and goes toward him, planting him with a dropkick right to the head, making RVD then spin out of the barricade and back to the floor. The referee goes to make the count once again: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…, Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet. Sabu then grabs him and further weakening him, he nails him with a straight right hand, then throws RVD back to the inside of the ring. Sabu does his Magician of Arabia taunt, getting a big pop from the crowd. Sabu then walks toward the announcing table, and forcing the time keeper to get back to his feet, he grabs the steel chair he was sitting in. Sabu holds the steel chair up high meaning extreme.

Sabu, grabbing the steel chair, slides back to the inside of the ring. He sets the steel chair on the middle of the ring and once again does his Magician of Arabia taunt. The referee notices that RVD is knocked out, and goes to make the Last Man Standing count, however Sabu advances toward him intimidating him and stopping him from making the count. Sabu takes even more time setting the chair, as he thinks Van Dam is knocked out. He finally goes to run toward the set of ring ropes in front of him, however Van Dam shows that he was playing possum and he extends his leg, knocking Sabu down and making him clash head first right on the steel chair. Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet then with a huge arrogant grin on his face, satisfied on the way he tricked his opponent. He grabs Sabu by the arm and drags him toward the corner, then when he has reached it, he leaves him lying against the corner, sitting. Rob Van Dam grabs the steel chair previously brought to the ring by Sabu, and walking towards Sabu he sets the chair right on front of his face. Van Dam does his classic taunt pointing at himself. He then walks to the corner next to the one Sabu is in. He climbs to the top rope and taunts even more. The crowd pops as they have an idea of what is next. RVD then finally leaps out of the corner, flying across the ring and ending his flight on a missile dropkick right across the chair and hitting it completely on the face of Sabu. RVD takes his time but grabbing his right leg gets back to his vertical standing, as the he lets the official do the count to what appears to be the end: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Sabu starts showing signals of life, trying to get back to his feet, 8…9…, Sabu barely avoids losing the match and gets right back to his feet. He then, groggy over his two feet, goes to show his courage, and pulls the middle finger right on the face of RVD. Van Dam looks infuriated as this show of lack of respect. Rob Van Dam then goes bizark losing his control and he starts storming on him straight right and left hands to the head of his opponent, knocking him down, obviously frustrated about Sabu surviving.

The punches of RVD manages to knock Sabu down to the canvas. RVD seems to be wrestling now extremely angry. He dashes to the ropes behind him and then bounces back planting Sabu with Rolling Thunder. He gets back to his feet and yells at the referee to the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…, Sabu first on his knees when the count was on 6, gets fully now on his vertical standing. RVD looks even more mad and he kicks him right on the head knocking him down again to the canvas. He then drags him close to the corner, Van Dam climbs to the top rope and he then comes down planting Sabu below with a Split-Legged Moonsault. He gets back to his feet and yells at the referee to do the count, which the official does so: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Sabu gets back to his feet once again. Rob Van Dam looks frustrated and he then rolls back to the outside of the ring. He grabs the steel steps and goes back to the inside of the ring. He starts taunting Sabu, waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. Sabu, that had collapsed back to his knees, starts making his way back to his feet. He finally returns to a standing position and turns around. Rob Van Dam dashes toward his opponent looking to shake his brains to plant his opponent with the steel steps, however Sabu finally reacts and he drop toe holds RVD and makes Van Dam feel, hitting his head on the steel steps. Sabu then gets out of the ring and to the apron, then leaps springboarding and nailing Sabu with a Springboard legdrop right to the back of the neck of RVD, making Van Dam hit once again his facial features on the steep steps on which his face is resting. The official tells Sabu to stay away and he makes the count for Rob Van Dam: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Van Dam starts getting back to his senses, 7…8…9…., right on the nick of time to avoid being defeated, Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet, breaking up the last man standing count. Sabu then advances toward his just gotten up Rob Van Dam and takes him down by the legs of his opponent down to the canvas. Sabu then turns RVD over his back and he locks his opponent on the Camel Clutch.

Sabu bends and bends the back of Van Dam, adding more and more pain to the body of Rob Van Dam. After a few seconds of being in the submission maneuver, RVD starts tapping out, however it makes no difference. Sabu then gets up and away from his opponent. Rob looks out and the referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Van Dam starts getting back to his senses, 8…9…, Rob Van Dam right on the nick of time again get back to his feet breaking the count. Sabu looks a little frustrated and he walks toward RVD then, grabbing him by his ponytail, he gets him back to his feet. Sabu starts nailing punches on him weakening him. Sabu then steps back taking some room and he then storms toward his opponent, planting RVD with a clothesline and sends him over the top rope. Sabu from the inside of the ring waits for Van Dam to get back to his vertical standing on the outside of the ring. Van Dam does so and Sabu leaps springboarding and he plants his opponent with a pescado. His offense doesn’t stop as he then starts brawling with Van Dam, unleashing all his fury and nailing shot after shot. Both opponents then get back to his feet and continue their brawl, going up the ramp. Van Dam grabs the head of Sabu and smashes it on the barricade, however after it when he goes to continue his attack, Sabu answers back with a toe kick, as both men continue going up the ramp. They reach the upper ramp. Sabu takes the advantage and he kicks his opponent right to the middle section, then to a pop from the crowd he sets his opponent for a Piledriver. However, he gets countered by Van Dam that instead nails him with a back body drop right to the steel floor. RVD then grins maliciously, and does his taunt pointing at himself once again. He guides Sabu back to his standing position and starts making him back down, with his back toward the abyss as the end of the stage is coming closer and closer. RVD then starts making him come closer and closer to the edge as he plants him with straight right hands that make Sabu stagger.

Van Dam steps back and he advances toward his opponent driving his forearm to the head of Sabu, and the crowd loses his breath as Sabu barely manages to maintain on the stage and do not fell. However, Van Dam then goes for a toe kick, which gets blocked by Sabu, only to get countered by RVD that plants him with the Windmill Kick, sending finally Sabu down to the stage below to the abyss, landing on a series of structures and a jungle of cables. The referee goes to make the count that would end the Last Man Standing match, however RVD comes close to him and tells him not to do it. He then looks down and does his taunt, as he says his name: Rob…Van…Dam, then, to the shock of the crowd, he leaps out of the stage and nails Sabu below with the Five-Star Frogsplash. The referee looks worried and he quickly calls for the doctors and the EMTs, as the starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10.

Result: No Contest.

JBL: What! No, no, keep this match going.

Styles: Come on, none of them can. RVD once again has looked to take Sabu out and he could have done it, but he could have taken himself out as well.

EMTs and doctors rush from the back and go down to the stage. They take a while but they set both Rob Van Dam and Sabu on stretchers after a quick check out. As the doctors take both men out, the crowd gives them a standing ovation.

We go backstage and we see Crushing C walking on a corridor backstage. He finally stops when he gets on front of a door. He takes a key out of his pocket and opens the door. He enters the room turning his back to the inside as he closes the door behind him. He turns around then turns on the light, finding no other than Rikishi sitting on a couch.

Crushing C: What…What the hell are you doing here?

Rikishi just stares at Crushing C, not answering.

Crushing C: No, this can’t be real, you are not here, this is just my mind playing tricks on me or the scotch kicking in, you are not here, Rikishi is not in this room.

Rikishi stares at Crushing C and then gets up. He then walks toward Crushing C and gets right on his face.

Rikishi: Who do you think I am, the Undertaker, to think that I am not really here? I am here, I don’t know what has happened to you, but I am here, right on this room, and face to face with you.

Crushing C: But, why? Why are you here?

Rikishi: Why am here? I don’t know, could it be the fact that just because an egomaniacal GM decided so, he screwed me over and cost me my job.

Crushing C: Well, I’ll tell you something, I am not backing down on that one, not a chance in hell I would give your job back. I managed to get rid of you, and it will stay that way.

Rikishi: Well then, I think the friendly part of this conversation is over then.

Crowd pops as Rikishi advances even more toward Crushing C.

Crushing C: Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are to come into my federation, my company, hide into the darkness and then talk to me in that disrespectful way.

Rikishi: Now wait a minute, do you think that was disrespectful? Now, this is would be a little disrespectful.

Rikishi kicks a glass down of a table in the middle of the room.

Rikishi: Or this, this would be disrespectful.

He grabs a paint from the wall and smashes it through using his knee.

Rikishi: Or this, this would be very disrespectful.

He grabs a table from the middle of the room and he turns it over flipping it. Rikishi then snaps and he just starts destroying the room of Crushing C. Crushing C seems scared now and he just gets out of the room, leaving the infuriated Rikishi alone in the room.

JBL: Quickly, someone gets security, get that fat bastard on jail.

Styles: Come on, Rikishi is just getting some payback on what Crushing C did to him.

JBL: You mean defeat him.

Styles: Yeah, with AJ Styles interfering, and let’s not ignore the 3 months of torture Rikishi went through. But now it is time to move on, move on to bigger things, the BTW World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL: The lights will never be brighter, this is the chance to become a legend in the business, but to get a win here tonight, the winner will have to defeat other four men.

(We see the video of the rivalry between Randy Orton, Edge, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk and The Big Show, going from their last week encounters, through the reign of Randy Orton and the attempts of Edge to recover the belt.)

“Loaded†plays to a rockstar ovation as Jeff Hardy makes his way out, looking fired up and ready to go. He then enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a pop from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out, taunting to the crowd and making title signs. He enters the ring and stares at Jeff Hardy.

“Big†plays to a lot of boos as the imposing Big Show comes out, looking impressive coming down the ramp. He enters the ring and faces his opponents.

“Metalingus†plays to a massive amount of boos from the crowd as Edge makes his way out, making his classic entrance. He walks around the ring without entering it.

“Voices†plays as Randy Orton makes his way fired up, with the BTW World Title on his shoulder.

Styles: A new theme song for Randy Orton, maybe representing a new persona for him tonight.

Randy enters the ring and taunts to the crowd lifting his title up high. He hands it over to the referee and the official rings the bell then.

WorldTitle.png

Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk and The Big Show are all the ring, while the Rated R Superstar remains ringside out and away from the action, showing his opportunism. Hell finally breaks loose. The champion advances toward the Rainbow Haired Warrior starting a melee, leaving CM Punk and The Big Show to battle one with the other. finally advance toward the other and the chain wrestling starts, with Jeff Hardy getting the upperhand. He locks in a side headlock, which he maintains locked in for a while, to then he takes Randy Orton over down to the canvas. The Legend Killer starts making soon his way back to his feet, and going toward the ropes, he bounces the attacking Jeff Hardy and his side headlock away and to the other side. Hardy bounces back to the next set of ring ropes and Orton tries to receive him with an Arm Drag, however Jeff is able to block, then counters nailing Randy Orton with an Arm Drag of his own. Both men get back to their feet, the World Champion storms toward his opponent, and Hardy is able to react first nailing him again with an arm drag. The routine repeats as both opponents get back to their feet. Randy storms again toward Jeff, getting planted with another arm drag. Randy gets back to his feet and he then advances toward Jeff Hardy and enter in a brawl, which they take it to the middle of the ring. Meanwhile, CM Punk is nailing The Big Show. with kicks to the legs and calved of his bigger opponent. However, Big Show apparently feels no effect and then he grabs the head of his opponent, then counters nailing his rival with a big headbutt that makes him stagger away. CM Punk rolls over his head and goes right back toward his opponent, where he now starts unleashing a series of straight right hands, jumping a little to be able to nail The Big Show on the jaw. However once again the giant is able to counter producing more damage as with one hand he pushes CM Punk away making him stagger back again. CM Punk rolls over his head once again and he gets back to his feet.

As soon as he returns to a standing position, he storms toward The Big Show, but instead of nailing the giant with a vertical offense, he nails him with a dropkick right to the chest, that makes The Big Show lose some balance. CM Punk gets back to his feet and takes impulse, then storms once again and nails The Big Show with a second dropkick, that this time manages the giant to stagger him and send him all the way to the corner, where he then lays against the turnbuckle. CM Punk looks everywhere satisfied and feeling the momentum. He then runs in a circle, ending in a straight run toward his opponent, and he goes for his charging high knee to the face of his rival, however The Big Show counters as he grabs Punk right by the throat. He goes then toward the middle of the ring, and is about to hit the Showstopper chokeslam, but CM Punk is able to get away kicking his opponent in the gut. CM Punk then steps back creating some space in between, he dashes toward The Big Show and nails him with a Tornado DDT. Edge looks all of this from the outside of the ring with delight. While all the CM Punk and The Big Show has happened, the BTW World Heavyweight Champion got the upper hand on his exchange with Jeff Hardy, planting him with straight right hands, followed by European Uppercuts. He has now Jeff Hardy in a Reverse Chinlock. The Rated R Superstar sees the ring, with Big Show knocked out, CM Punk laid back against the corner trying to catch back his breath, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy distracted, and how has find the opportunity to get back to the ring. Edge slides to the inside of the ring. He grabs CM Punk, sets him up and plants him with an Impaler DDT, knocking down CM Punk. Randy Orton then manages to change his Chinlock on Randy Orton, to then plant him with his Inverted Backbreaker. Edge sees them and as soon as he staggers back Edge dashes toward him and spears him going through the ropes, from the inside of the ring and to the outside of the ring. Hardy and Edge land on the outside of the ring afterwards.

The Legend Killer gets back to his feet and he looks shocked. He turns around and storms toward the just gotten back to his feet Big Show, however he plants him with a Big Boot down to the canvas. The Show then grabs Punk and sets him up, then plants him with a slam. Punk contorts in pain after that. CM Punk rolls in pain from the outside of the ring. The Big Show is now left alone in the ring with Randy Orton. He picks him back to his feet, then lifts him up over his shoulder and The Big Show shows his power Military Pressing him to the outside of the ring, and landing on top of Edge. The crowd pops for the spot. Jeff Hardy managed to barely roll away from Edge letting the Rated R Superstar take all the effect of the landing of the champion. Jeff gets back to his feet and then returns to the inside of the ring, facing the giant that remains on the inside of the ring. Jeff Hardy then quickly storms toward his opponent and leaps driving his forearm right to the face of his opponent, however The Big Show barely even moves. Hardy dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back, nailing his opponent once again, and again The Big Show barely moves. Hardy goes toward the ring ropes behind him once again, but this time when he bounces back, The Big Show nails him with a big boot, knocking him down to the canvas. The Big Show grins for a moment and now he is the one going toward the ring ropes behind him. He bounces back and nails the newly reincorporated Jeff Hardy with a shoulder block bringing him down to the canvas. The giant then grabs the leg of his opponent and stretches it. He then measures him and goes to stomp right on the leg of Jeff Hardy, however the Rainbow Haired Warrior manages to roll out of the way and avoid the punishment of his opponent. He then gets back to his feet and stands in front of The Big Show. Jeff Hardy advances and he gets on his opponent’s face, confronting him and showing his courage. Big Show looks around the crowd partially mocking his opponent, and he then with just one hand he shoves Jeff Hardy pushing him away.

However, from behind of the Big Show, CM Punk has recovered and has climbed to the apron, and is taunting for the giant. CM Punk then leaps out of the apron. Punk springboards and nails The Big Show on the back of the neck. The Big Show staggers toward Jeff Hardy, that kicks him on the gut and then plants him with the Twist of Fate, taking The Big Show out. Hardy grins in satisfaction, however CM Punk doesn’t let Hardy take a breath, as he advances toward him and start trading with him blow after blow, in a huge slug fest. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Randy Orton and Edge are back to their feet. Edge nails him with a straight right hand, but the champion answers back with a chop to the chest, that gets the classic “Wooo†chant from the audience. He then grabs the Rated R Superstar by the back of the head, then Irish Whips him toward the steel steps to which Edge clashes shoulder first. Big Show finally lands on the outside of the ring rolling out, still knocked out after the Twist of Fate. Randy Orton notices this and he starts going around the ring toward where Big Show is. On the inside of the ring, CM Punk has gotten the advantage with a flurry of kicks right to the legs of Hardy. He then plants Jeff with a roundhouse kick to the gut and ends his combination attack with a Yakuza Kick to the middle section. Jeff Hardy tumbles over his standing and CM Punk lifts him over his shoulders, going for the GTS, however when he goes for it, Jeff counters getting back to his standing position with both his feet on the canvas. He kicks Punk on the gut and nails him with the Twist of Fate. Hardy makes the cover: 1…2…, Punk kicks out. Jeff gets back to his feet and he then walks toward the corner, getting to the top rope. He taunts to the audience and then comes down planting CM Punk with the Swanton Bomb. On the outside of the ring meanwhile, Randy Orton is taunting The Big Show, that is struggling to get back to a standing position, and is now over his two knees on the outside of the ring. On the inside, Jeff covers Punk: 1…2…, CM gets one boot over the rope breaking the count.

Jeff gets back to his feet frustrated, and he turns around, only to get planted out of nowhere by a Spinning Heel Kick by Edge, that had recovered and gotten back to his feet. On the outside, Randy Orton finally ends his taunting and he nails The Big Show with a running RKO, planting the giant head first to the floor of the outside of the ring. Randy collapses to his knees after the attack. Edge then taunts at CM Punk. The straightedge superstar gets back to his feet, only to get broken in half by a spear of Edge. Randy Orton enters the ring sliding from the other side of the ring. Edge notices it and he dashes toward the BTW World Champion, however before the Rated R Superstar is able to plant him with the Spear, Randy Orton plants him with a picture perfect dropkick. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out, keeping the match going and stopping the champion from retaining his belt. On the opposite side of the ring, the Rainbow Haired Warrior is getting back to his senses. Randy Orton then starts taunting Edge for the RKO, with a face of expectation and anxiety showing. On the outside of the ring, and surprisingly enough, The Big Show is getting back to his senses after the RKO. On the other side of the ring of the action between The Rated R Superstar and Randy Orton is happening, Jeff Hardy uses the ropes to finally pull himself up to a standing position. CM Punk is up on one knee over the canvas, trying to recover. Edge takes his time to get back to his feet. Hardy gets up to the top rope facing the outside of the ring, targeting at The Big Show. The giant gets back to his feet finally and he turns around. Hardy leaps out of the top rope only to get shockingly grabbed by the throat. The Big Show then turns around, with Hardy grabbed by the throat, and just Chokeslams Jeff Hardy through the announcing table, and breaking it with Jeff’s body. Big Show then collapses to his knees afterwards.

Edge on the ring finally gets back to his feet and turns around, Randy goes for the RKO but Edge counters, pushing him away toward the ropes. He bounces back, but when he is going back toward Edge, out of nowhere CM Punk snaps back to his senses and storms toward Randy, planting him with a Calf Kick in mid run sending the BTW World Champion over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. CM Punk grins, but when he turns around, Edge nails him with a match ending Spear. Edge gets back up knowing the match is over. He sees The Big Show trying to get back into the ring, and he dashes toward him, planting him with a sliding kick, and sending then The Big Show head first toward the rests of the announcing table. Edge goes to make the cover, but without he realizing it, AJ Styles makes his way out from the back and runs toward the ring. Edge makes the cover on the knocked out CM Punk: 1…2…, AJ Styles reaches the ring and he breaks the cover. AJ Styles then gets Edge back to his feet and nails him with an Implant DDT, knocking out Edge. AJ Styles leaves the ring with a grin on his face knowing he has just cost Edge the BTW World Championship.

Randy Orton gets back to the inside of the ring. He guides CM Punk back to a standing position, steps back creating some room and then advances toward him planting him with the RKO. The Legend Killer makes the cover: 1…2...3.

Result: Randy Orton pins CM Punk

JBL: This is complete BS! BS! AJ Styles cost Edge the goddamn title, Edge was already the champion.

Styles: Edge went week after week blaming AJ for his loses, well know, he can talk for something.

JBL: Well, you should be happy now, Randy Orton is still the champion.

Styles: Actually, I am. Randy Orton manages to overcome the odds once again and he is still the BTW World Heavyweight Champion. Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for joining us, that is all for us tonight, so long!

Scene fades to an end with Randy Orton celebrating with his BTW World Heavyweight Championship climbed on one corner.​

Richy

Reaction score
Best Match: Either RVD VS Sabu or the main event

Worst Match: None

Best Promo: Triple H/Orton.

Worst Promo: Seriously none =\

Evil Austin

Great ppv man... This is sure to win you some awards .. But not like you haven't already won em all..

BM - Main Event or RVD / Sabu both great with great endings.
WM - None
BP - HHH / Orton and Lesnar / Goldberg was good but it was hard to pick with them all being like 5 lines long.
WP - None

Great show man....