NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can I kill him? :tough: Tell him to quit fucking it up for the rest of us.

If all of the live PPVs will be like this...... :facepalm1:

They've gotta have the issues fixed by then, right? Right? :please: Hey, maybe during Batista/Orton they can have random Tyler Breeze cutaways! :yay:

"Watch your back, since WWE is clearly out to get you some angry customers are too. Quit fucking it up for the rest of us!" aaaaand sent

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
:woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Great, great match! Now....please let the lights turn off and have Crowe debut.:please::please:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I, on the other hand, am now looking for the place on the WWE website where I can bitch about not being able to watch the main event.

wk

Sucks to be us, buddy.

i timed it just right to start it playing again in time to see him sitting on top of the ladder. Yay. Not at all anti-climatic.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sucks to be us, buddy.

i timed it just right to start it playing again in time to see him sitting on top of the ladder. Yay. Not at all anti-climatic.

Just in time to see Cena, too! :yay:

Never mind, they're out to get you.