NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder how many non Nxt fans are gonna wonder why ppl hate Bo

I really worry when he goes up to the main roster. If he just has the exact same character he does now without the development that lead to it, it could flop hard.

Also marking down this date. *The day that Nazi complained about being directed to a crotch.*

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm working on a strongly-worded letter to the WWE Network people. This thing keeps cutting out.

wk

Ditto. Now when I pull it up live it shows a part of Bo / Neville then shows Tyler smirking with his phone then back to the main screen. :facepalm1:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I missed all but snippets of the HBK promo and the entrances. I get 30 seconds of live when I go back to "Watch Now", then it goes back to the "Loading, Please Wait" screen.

Grrrrrrrr.......

wk

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I really worry when he goes up to the main roster. If he just has the exact same character he does now without the development that lead to it, it could flop hard.

Also marking down this date. *The day that Nazi complained about being directed to a crotch.*

But...but.... it was Bo's crotch! I don't like his! :why: