NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
The dude said sorry, it's the network or something

Nick

Reaction score
Shadow it's working for you?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, mine went back to the main network title screen, so I hit for it to play NXT again, and it asked about from the beginning or now, so I did "now" for it to be live, but it still started playing in the midst of the Sami / Cesaro match.

Now it says there's an error and that it cannot play the video at this time. :facepalm1:

This is SO confusing. It's playing on some devices but not others... and playing better on some than others... What on earth?

At least it's better than Xbox, yet again.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
OK, working for me again now after I told it to play live again. Try again Waco?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Fucking a.... friend is keeping me updated on TNA, and right now it's so tempting to turn over to it. Apparently Aries is out there in a black shirt, and talking to Roode. :phew:

Reactions: Snowman1