NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hey GrammarNacokid101, is the Network playing okay?

Thought it was because my controller got pressed, but apparently not. :upset: got it to the part where they were talking about Tyler and his selfies again, and it screwed up again and went back to the title screen.

Nick

Reaction score
It froze at the selfies part again! :cry: I'm gonna close the page and bring it back up

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought it was because my controller got pressed, but apparently not. :upset: got it to the part where they were talking about Tyler and his selfies again, and it screwed up again and went back to the title screen.

Thanks! It's about the same over here, most of us are cheap asses using the same stream though so it could just be our fault, in which we get what we pay for... but... you...actually paid for it, and deserves better.

It keeps replaying random stuff, mostly being Sami so no complaints there! :win:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I went to another stream and it seems we missed the whole Woods/Breeze thing.:upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So his seasonal residence is in Brazil, now? What did Italy do to you? :why:

Nick

Reaction score
I'm crying right now, I want Breeze!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Thanks! It's about the same over here, most of us are cheap asses using the same stream though so it could just be our fault, in which we get what we pay for... but... you...actually paid for it, and deserves better.

It keeps replaying random stuff, mostly being Sami so no complaints there! :win:

Yeah, mine went back to the main network title screen, so I hit for it to play NXT again, and it asked about from the beginning or now, so I did "now" for it to be live, but it still started playing in the midst of the Sami / Cesaro match.

Now it says there's an error and that it cannot play the video at this time. :facepalm1: