No More X-Division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I don't know if this is such a smart move, the X-Division is a big part of what brought them to the dance! They had the pure athletes from ROH come into TNA to build the X-Division and they will throw it all away for some 2003 WWE rejects? Plus, when Matt Morgan was on WWE, you saw him for one month tops then left for a year, TNA made a bad move I am sorry to say, plus giving the belts to Angle is a really bad move, I smell some Vince Russo-ness around these parts.

Reaction score
meh.... all im gonna say is the X Div is what got me watching TNA. its the ONLY reason i watch TNA and if the X Div go.... so do i. WWE pwns anyway...

Kaedon

Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ncryan10

Reaction score
what would ulitmate x be called ulitmate test?

Beer Money Army

this is a stupid idea. i don't liek and probabaly will make me not watch tna.. i'm not going wathc an hour of test and tomko

straight_edge76

To be honest, The X Division hasn't been much of anything for the last few months. Ever since Joe first won the X Title from AJ actually. I mean don't get me wrong; I am a huge Joe fan but since he won it, it has turned into a prop more then a accomplishment. It has turned into the Crusierweight Championship or Tag Team Championship in WWE. The title has no credibility at all anymore it just gets dragged around with Joe. When The X- Divison had Styles, Daniels, Williams, Joe, Kaz & Leathel as the main focus it was great.

But, If they started to have good X Divison matches between Williams and Kaz or refeuled the Daniels/Styles feud I would be more then happy. TNA does need a Television championship or something for guys like Roode, Harris & Storm; who aren't quite X Division but aren't yet ready for the Main Event. But, they also need to make the X Divison more of a cruiserweight championship.

Great One

Kind of split on this, it can work, but they will probably lose some portion of fans in the process. But one thing is for sure, the main event has gotten MILES better.

vickymania

Reaction score
DOnt think TNA should cancel the X-division cause in my opinion,X-division was far more popular than the main event shows earlier..now that big guys ar esigning up with TNA will mean good heavyweight main events but there is lot of talent in the X-division..i think TNA should spice it up a bit with big matches for the title at future PPV's..

catacomb31

Reaction score
this is not going to happen. TNA is much smarter than that. they are getting new talent to compete with joe and angle, but they wont get rid of the x-division. thats ludicris. i just hope angle or joe drops the tag and x title right after hard justice cause seeing on person with the titles sucks.

bdogg1

Reaction score
RIKISHI wasnt he suppose to team up with umaga back in may to form some sort of updated head shrinkers what happened to that.