No More X-Division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

There were rumors last week that the X Division Title would soon be phased out. With the recent addition of Andrew Martin and Matt Morgan along with reports of signing Rikishi and A-Train, it would appear that the X Division is going by the way side.

Current story lines right now only focus on the heavyweights such as Angle, Cage, Sting, Jarrett, Abyss, Tomko, and Steiner.

At this time, it is believed that Kurt Angle will defeat Samoa Joe in the Winner Takes All Match and Angle will form an alliance with a yet to be named partner and carry the TNA Tag titles while the World Title and X Division Title will then be unified there by phasing out the X Division title. This is similar to what WWE did years ago when for a short time they phased out the IC title by unifying the World Title and the IC Title.

Source: Gerweck.net

LOL!

Truth

Reaction score
Thats worse then getting sperm in a open cut, wth is this crap. Machismo vs. Kaz is better then Test vs. Morgan anyday

Reaction score
IF this happens, I dont think I can watch TNA anymore...

PeepShow

Im sure even if they doo get rid onf the X-Title, it wont be for long. I mean having just a tag belt and a heavyweight belt isnt going to work. You have to have a mid-card belt of some sort. Im sure if this does happen, it wont be for long

Reaction score
Wow...Well I guess the X-title isn't doing good in the hands of Samoa Joe...

Travis40

IF this happens, I dont think I can watch TNA anymore...

*then changes his name from TNAisWrestling to WWEisWrestling*

Anyways, I think this is gonna kill TNA, what got their veiwers was the X Division, I loved the X Division back in 04-05, now it's just a joke. Hopefully they put the X Division out of it's misery and they release Shelley, Sabin, and many other great talent so WWE can capitalize and regain veiwers, btu anyways it would be funny if Kurt Angle was defending the X Title against Daniels, which Daniels still has a match for...like Cryme Tyme did...

I can't wait for the assholes Bill and Doug to hear this, they're going to shit their pants. It's going to be so funny when they adress this on their next vid.

Reaction score
The X Division is the only thing that makes TNA uniqe and worth watching. An enhanced interest by TNA in the X Division title is the only chance of them competing with the WWE in my opinion.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Eh the X Division belt aint going nowhere....TNA is getting 2 hours soon...we are gonna need that as a Time Filler

Rell

Reaction score
TNA sure does listen to it's fans, everyone wanted the X-Division to scraped right? Why the hell are TNA doing this, the X-Division is what got TNA this far along, taking it away is not a good idea. The X-Division is the reason I actually pay attention to TNA, I love watching guys like Kazarian, Jay Lethal, and Petey Williams wrestle with a purpose. IMO This is a very bad idea, and I really hope this is just a rumor that will prove to be false.

MikeRaw

K fuck this...This is Blue...X Division made TNA unique and great athletisicm.Without the belt the X Divisioners have nothing to fight for and will eventually die out...This is a dumb move because they are going to 2 hours and will only have 1 singles title?Dumb move...

Truth

Reaction score
But if you think about it lately hsa it mattered? I actually have in the last 5 minutes changed my mind. I dont care if they take it away it'll still be great X Division matches. Last time the belt truly mattered was when Joe was champ (not this pointless reign). With 2 hours they think they need more wrestlers, but there signing big talentless wrestlers which is very dumb. They should have brought in some indy no names who are really good and rose them to fame so they can have there own stars, not WWE's crap.

PeepShow

As Chuck and This Guy would say. "This is a case of people just jumping to conclusions way too early". I totally agree with V1. There is no way they are just going to get rid of the X-Title with the 2 hr deal coming up. You people are sheep. BAAHHHHH!!

Reaction score
This rumor just doesnt make much sense, I wont believe it until it happens...