NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Ok, So I was actually watching music videos and T.I's "Remember Me" video featuring Mary J. Blige came on and on the artist credits or whatever you wanna call it is "Paper Trail:Extended Play" or something along those lines so what are they going to re-release Paper Trail with extra tracks or what?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
cudi >>>> drake

LMAO. What next Wiz Khalifa > Curren$y? HAHA!

@straight_edge Most likely. Most albums that get re-released have a few new tracks on them, maybe a remix or two on some singles.

b52ravens

Reaction score
LMAO. What next Wiz Khalifa > Curren$y? HAHA!

@straight_edge Most likely. Most albums that get re-released have a few new tracks on them, maybe a remix or two on some singles.

What's wrong with what I said?

And Curren$y is nothing special either.

xtremebadass

So Soulja Boy brought out 50 Cent on Lil Wayne's AMW Tour, I thought 50 and Weezy never associated with each other...

[yt]PYsifjdWsP8[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
It's official, Bow Wow signs with Cash Money Records.

View the story here. Also, Lol @ everybody goin in on the ★★★★★ Bow Wow on twitter.

b52ravens

Reaction score
So Soulja Boy brought out 50 Cent on Lil Wayne's AMW Tour, I thought 50 and Weezy never associated with each other...

[yt]PYsifjdWsP8[/yt]

Well, him and Soulja Boy are on the same label so it's pretty come to see two labelmates on stage together.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
AMW comes to Miami area September 6th.

I pray Drake gets back up, I cant wait for this concert. My seats are pretty good, and I haven't been to a concert since I was little.

[YT]JOyN8tLOSi8[/YT]
Drake killed this btw, and so did Nipsey although he was off in the first two bars.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wale- Attention: Deficit Artwork

20090903-wale1.jpg

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Drake's Best I Ever Had is the song of the summer.

According to the people at Vulture that is. I'm not a radio guy but I was able to guess 6/45... pretty bad... then again I don't listen to radio. I kinda have to agree with them, that shit's been remixed so many times and everywhere I go I hear it or see the video playing.

xtremebadass

I'm still surprised they play Every Girl on the radio even with it censored