• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

straight_edge76

Ok, So I was actually watching music videos and T.I's "Remember Me" video featuring Mary J. Blige came on and on the artist credits or whatever you wanna call it is "Paper Trail:Extended Play" or something along those lines so what are they going to re-release Paper Trail with extra tracks or what?

NinoBrown

cudi >>>> drake

LMAO. What next Wiz Khalifa > Curren$y? HAHA!

@straight_edge Most likely. Most albums that get re-released have a few new tracks on them, maybe a remix or two on some singles.

xtremebadass

So Soulja Boy brought out 50 Cent on Lil Wayne's AMW Tour, I thought 50 and Weezy never associated with each other...

[yt]PYsifjdWsP8[/yt]

Dre

It's official, Bow Wow signs with Cash Money Records.

View the story here. Also, Lol @ everybody goin in on the ★★★★★ Bow Wow on twitter.

THE Renegade Diesel

AMW comes to Miami area September 6th.

I pray Drake gets back up, I cant wait for this concert. My seats are pretty good, and I haven't been to a concert since I was little.

[YT]JOyN8tLOSi8[/YT]
Drake killed this btw, and so did Nipsey although he was off in the first two bars.

Millzy Pt. 2

Wale- Attention: Deficit Artwork

20090903-wale1.jpg

NinoBrown

Drake's Best I Ever Had is the song of the summer.

According to the people at Vulture that is. I'm not a radio guy but I was able to guess 6/45... pretty bad... then again I don't listen to radio. I kinda have to agree with them, that shit's been remixed so many times and everywhere I go I hear it or see the video playing.

xtremebadass

I'm still surprised they play Every Girl on the radio even with it censored