NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

b52ravens

Reaction score
fabolous is such a wasted talent...

props to that dude whos got la coka nostra sig

Polangio

Reaction score
La Coka Nostra is a bunch of silly white dudes rapping.....

just kiddin

but they're really really nice

that song they have with Bun B, Choose Your Side is pretty dope

b52ravens

Reaction score
anyone here ever listen to little vic? hes from long island, really good mc

just released a few FREE new songs.. check out

straight_edge76

Im baaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anyways.... I have to say (even if its a bit out dated) that Method Man is truely an underated MC. I've been listening 2 alot of his older stuff lately and I have to say I cant wait for Crystal Meth to drop..

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah nobody thinks that Method Man is a underrated MC. I can ask anyone of my friends right now and they will tell you that Method Man is still one of the Top 10 lyricst in the game.

And I swear if Wiz & Spitta don't drop this How Fly mixtape, I will personally fly my ass to New Orleans and make Curren$y finish his damn verses.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
And I swear if Wiz & Spitta don't drop this How Fly mixtape, I will personally fly my ass to New Orleans and make Curren$y finish his damn verses.
And I'll drive to Pittsburgh to tell Wiz to finish up his verses. These dudes is taking FOREVER to drop How Fly. They getting high TOO much for me.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
fabolous is such a wasted talent...

I can't even lie but it's true. Time and time again he's proven that he's not that dude. The only thing he's good for is remixes and R&B singer featured singles. He's not an album MC.

Dre

Reaction score
@Millz - Wiz just does nothing but smoke some swishers and hit the clubs all night. Spitta just sits his lazy ass in the crib and smoke weed all day instead of finishing up the tracks that Wiz sent him for the mixtape, smh.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
@Millz - Wiz just does nothing but smoke some swishers and hit the clubs all night. Spitta just sits his lazy ass in the crib and smoke weed all day instead of finishing up the tracks that Wiz sent him for the mixtape, smh.
I know man, I miss that hunger that Curren$y had back in '08 when he made six great solo mixtapes in a period of four months man.

Ex: Independence Day, Fin, Fast Times At Ridgemont Fly, Super Tecmo Bowl, Fear And Loathing In New Orleans, and Welcome To The Winners Circle Mixtapes all in '08.