NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I thought he had already signed with Young Money.... guess it's official now... GOOD! I, sometimes, can't stand Lil Wayne, and Drake is fucking amazing, so hopefully he takes over that click they got going there, and Drizzy becomes WAY more popular than Wayne

That's why Wayne signed him. He knew Drake's stock is higher than his is, has been for awhile. He knew with rumors of him on Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 first single that would generate mad buzz. Plus it would be stupid when Drake's album sells and for him to be associated with YM but not signed with them. That's like Kobe playing for the Lakers and with other teams but he's not signed with any of em lol

b52ravens

Reaction score
So Raekwon pushed his album back to three days before Blueprint 3.

Wow, can't wait for both

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Drake - Best I Ever Had (Directed by Kanye West)

[yt]osJeenhxoNM[/yt]

The # of potentials in this. Tittays!!

Think I know what my next GFX request is :D:

One thing, how the hell did the green teamscore 49 points in two minutes lol?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Breaking News: Wiz Khalifa Leaves Warner Bros.

Wizadios1.jpg

After numerous delayed release dates for his debut album, Rostrum Records recording artist Wiz Khalifa has left Warner Bros. Records. The 21-year old Pittsburgh MC signed with Warner Bros. in June of 2007, and early the next year had a Billboard Top 25 hit with “Say Yeah.” Prior to signing with Warner Bros., Wiz and his Rostrum Records team were part of a riveting grassroots movement that caught the attention of Rolling Stone, XXL, MTV, Fuse, and all of the major labels.

Rostrum Records President, Benjy Grinberg, says, “We feel that this ‘divorce’ is the best thing for both parties at this juncture and we appreciate the leniency Warner has shown with our release. We are excited to be independent again.”

The rest of 2009 is set to be a busy one for Wiz. He will immediately be dropping a new single “Teach U To Fly,” a mixtape entitled “How Fly” with New Orleans MC Curren$y, and another solo mixtape to follow up his critically acclaimed “Flight School” for the Fall. Wiz is currently touring the country on his “Orientation Tour” with remaining stops in Alabama, Ohio, Atlanta, Florida, St Louis, and ending July 31st in his hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. Wiz is also set to headline a cross-country tour in the Fall.

Wiz adds, “I’d like to thank Warner Bros. for understanding our reasons for wanting to leave. I learned a lot during my time there and matured as an artist during the process. I’m happy to be moving on with all of my material and having the chance to be in control of my next moves.”

Courtesy of 2dopeboyz.com

FUCK :smh, Curren$y and Wizzle Man on the same label? DAMN​

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
They really need to drop this How Fly mixtape already.
:laugh: hell yeah man... Its because they stay smoking blunts together all the damn time.

KID CUDI'S ALBUM DELAYED!!!

vscudi14.jpg

LowKey first broke the news and I wanted to wait until I got confirmation from the label before I posted. It’s OFFICIAL, as of about 30 minutes ago, Kid Cudi’s debut album “Man on the Moon: The End of Dayâ€￾ has been delayed until Sept. 15. More news coming as I find out.

Cudi explains why it happened via his twitter:
“i dont make this years grammy deadline now, jan 2011 no one will care enough for me to win one n jays album drops days before mine. great. the artwork wasnt done in time for digital, due date is 2moro and nothings even close to bein done as far as the illustrationsâ€￾

Courtesy of datnewcudi.com

FUCK!!! :smh