NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Juelz Writes to MissInfo:

A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all smurfs know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).

I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ’cause I have.

Dip Set 4 Life Skullgang 4ever

P.S. Immmmmm baaaaack A!!!!”Source: MissInfo

Dipset is starting to die slowly.

Wordlife

YEAH 1000th POST!!!! FINALLY!!!

Anyways... keep Dipset goin, Dipset 4 Life muthafucka

Dre

Reaction score
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em | Album Platinum! | All My Goals Complete.

[YT]ZJi6t9z5838[/YT]

Love him or Hate him, you got to respect a young smurf gettin his money. Congrats to Soulja Boy.

Famou$ 187

Bout time you realize that Dre. LMAO Jk. Dat smurf even has a Motorcross trick named after him. That' big, If he wrote a book then he could die happy.

Wordlife

as much as he's somewhat annoying... soulja boy made millions and thats all that matters

exC.On

Reaction score
^ no it's not..you can look at that perspective and say it was good for a kid like him to hustle his way up, but you cant respect his music or his lyrics

Montana

Anybody check out Nappy Roots new album Hummdinger??? I used to like them, but haven't much from them recently, but i seen this album has gotten some real good reviews, so i checked it out. Its pretty good. I want to hear it in my car, but if i were to give it a rating, i'd say 8+/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Ludacris dropped The Preview mixtape two weeks ago, finally got to listen to it this past week and Luda proved he's underrated with this mixtape. Here are my fav tracks off the mixtape and one funny skit.

Still Spittin (Mike Jone's Still Tippin)

[yt]46B2SOm7VCs[/yt]

So Thoro (Prodigy's Keep It Thoro)

[yt]clBDQ0nAhrc[/yt]

DTP Magic (Jay Z's Blue Magic)

[yt]z5jX2tFUtms[/yt]

The Vocalizer

[yt]YCpL2aV4a00[/yt]

Montana

T.I. feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil Wayne - Swagger Like Us

http://www.zshare.net/audio/174803597a647ca3/

Off of the Paper Trail album.

Thats a good track there. Heres an unofficial video for it. Pretty damn good for homemade.

[yt]O94_0Vwg64M[/yt]

What do you guys think of Young Jeezy's the Recession? That album is banging in my opinion. Probably the best rap album out this year. Just about every track is bumping, and he def. went hard on this album So far ill rate it a 9.25 - 9.5 /10

I also think anyone who hasn't checked out nappy roots hummdinger should check it out. Very very good album. Reminds me a bit of the old outkast sound. I'll rate that the second best rap album this year 9.00-9.25/10

Anyone excited for Nelly? No, guess not. Man has he fallen off.