NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
not a big fan of Jazze Pha beats I'd say Swizz Beatz, Hi-Tek, a chosen few of Eminem beats, Timbaland and Storch too

I think alot of Dre's new beats seem a bit repetitive idk maybe it's just me...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Akon becoming pretty good, he does alot of production, and has his own label, and has two hit albums. Thing about him no one can mimic his voice cuz its so distinctive. He does kinda fall into that Nate Dogg category of having him on your hook almost guarantees a hit. Akon does have more individual success than Nate though. All in all I dont think Akon is a flash in the pan kinda guy, he should be around for long time.

Defiant One

Reaction score
What is your favorite record label?

mine is
Shady/Aftermath Dre, Hi Tek, and Eminem on production
Eminem my favorite artist
up and comers Stat Quo, Obie Trice, Cashi$, and Bobby Creekwater
D-12 one of my fav groups
Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, Joell Ortiz

Every Album that has been dropped under Shady/Aftermath has been succesful, a couple have even
gone Diamond, which is as far as im concerned one of if not the biggest achievments possible.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Man I couldnt stand that song idk why it just got on my nerves. I havent seen her in awhile, i remember when she first got out of jail she had put on alot of weight is she still big?