NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think a good mc should have everything on point especially their own flow too many rappers nowadays have the same sound...they need to make their own sound and be different but they care too much about being "real" and "gettin' money" which alot of rappers aren't doing especially now that's why every rapper goes into different business ventures like 50 he has a ton of different businesses which I respect him for even if he can't rap worth a fuck...

Mr. Mat

^agreed but not everyone can be a rakim,nas,pac,biggie,jay z or talib kwali

Rell

Reaction score
IMO the best in the new generation are:
Joell Ortiz
Papoose
Saigon
Juice (Black wall street)
Lupe Fiasco
Cyssero

Mr. Mat

you gotta have skill not just bling bling

& btw rell u should have added crooked i to the list

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think they have potential but they will have to step their game up everytime if they want to be a legend in the rap game at least that's what I think...

Mr. Mat

that's true anigma the only one i see stepping up is crooked i he's got so much skill

The Anigma

Reaction score
alot of rappers who "don't appeal to the mainstream audience" are sick and I can't stand when hip-pop fans say that their trash because they don't rap about the same old same old...

Mr. Mat

yeah true underground's my thing now they all sick mc's m.o.p. started in the underground

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah underground got alot of dope MCs and Anigma that pisses me off too hearing people critique an MC for not rapping bout his money, cars, jewelry.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Ice Cube is hard as hell he's the only rapper who can put out a gangsta rap album and a pg-13 movie in the same time span lol...and do pretty well with both of them...