NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Its ok... I'm just not feeling it personally.

And just a Random Question/Discussion. What do you guys think if Drake & Tyga did a song together or better yet a mixtape? Also who you think out of the two is better?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Unless you're talking about light skinned smurfs, don't mention Tyga and Drake in the same sentence. Drake shits on Tyga while eatin baked beans, Taco Bell and ex-lax brownies.

Wordlife

You guys should check out the Savage album... Savage Island

It is pretty sick for a debut album. A song you guys may know by him is Swing (it is the song from Knocked Up when they're in the club dancing.... good song)

Check it out

Dre

Reaction score
Unless you're talking about light skinned smurfs, don't mention Tyga and Drake in the same sentence. Drake shits on Tyga while eatin baked beans, Taco Bell and ex-lax brownies.

So what do you think of Tyga as far as his lyricism?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn Nino is going hard for Drake on the real though, but what's so damn funny is that Drake used to be on that Degrassi show BTW.

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah I use to watch that show Degrassi. And what's funny is that's where I found out he was a rapper/singer. At first I thought he was trash but when I heard that Comeback Season Mixtape (which I still got on my iPod), I've been hooked. I still haven't heard 'Room for Improvement' but I can't wait for 'So Far Gone'.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
So what do you think of Tyga as far as his lyricism?

I've heard worse but his lyrics are alright. His flow and voice piss me off tho.

I kinda prefer Room For Improvement over Comeback Season but they're both pretty sick. Funny thing, everyone says how Degrassi sucks yet they all know who Jimmy is lol. I know Drake made a video for Still Fly (Not his best IMO) but not sure when it's gettin released.

Dre

Reaction score
I never heard the Room for Improvement mixtape so if you can find a download for me, that would be great.

Also, I think Tyga is good as far a his flow & lyricism especially for his age (19). I
My favorite verse from him is on 'My Weezy' track off of Dedication 3. "Squad deep like that white guy from Verizon." that's I'll.

Go to 3:11 to hear Tyga verse.
[yt]Jq7J3BXw0t4[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He's alright but the verizon line was the only memorable one. I just won't purposely get into him, still sucks IMO.

Flow: Cool Kidz > Tyga
Lyrics: Tyga > Cool Kidz

Dre

Reaction score
Well if your talking about Mikey Rocks > Tyga with flow, then I would agree with it.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I thought Chuck was Mikey and Mikey was Chuck. With a name like Mikey you just think fat kid lol. Gonna download Lloyd Banks new mixtape "Cold Corner" this weekend, heard it was fire! Some new joints for y'all ears.

Flo Rida - Right Round (Dont like em but I know Montana does)

[yt]yrQPTlblL34[/yt]

Eminem ft. Dr. Dre & 50 - Crack a Bottle

[yt]XqXnY11FKUY[/yt]

Bow Wow & JD - Roc The Mic

[yt]15jIipLKV3U[/yt]

YES GODDAMMIT BOW FUCKIN WOW. This is my second favorite Bow Wow song, first is Fresh Azimiz. And I dont want no infraction but check out Scarface's new video "High Notes"; That's Jasmine Bryne just to let you know ;)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That Crack a Bottle is right, is that off the new Em album, or just a mixtape track? And I ain't the biggest Bow-Wow fan, but got to give credit where credit is due, is that track was pretty good. Although JD still write his songs for him, it's time for him to start doing his own. And I don't really like Flo Rida, so I aint listen to that track, but those pants with the eyes on them freaky looking.

Dre

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Bow Wow writes his rhymes now. But he did admit that back when he was younger, J.D. & Da Brat used to ghost write for him. As far as the song goes, this shit is dope... way better then Marco Polo.

Flo Rida track is old and wack. He should just stick to making that club music that he always do.

And the Eminen track is dope. It's been a while since I've heard from Eminen & Dr. Dee as far as new music.

Wordlife

that Eminem song is my favorite song right now... it was just recently finished, cause the original version they released on my site was just Eminem and he was doing the Dr. Dre parts too which was creepy. This is the finished version and it will be on Relapse. I really love it to be honest. All 3 parts are great, and was shocked to see that 50 sung a bit in that song too lol... You have no idea how bad I can't wait for Relapse to come out... I'm possibly the biggest Eminem fan you could ever meet... and I'm ALREADY marking out for him to win Album of the Year for 2009

Montana

I wouldn't say I'm a big Florida fan, but he's probably the biggest rapper to come out from a commercial standpoint. I just really like Gurantee with Akon. Roc da mic is alright. I was expecting a little more, but solid. Right Round wasn't too bad. Crack in a bottle was ehh. You got to be drunk to really like that song. Heres what im listening to now.

50 Cent - Get it in
[yt]879oruT6o_A[/yt]

A couple other ok tracks now, swizz beats with lil wayne, up in this club, and R kelly's with Plies Playaz in the club.