• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: NFL 2012/13 Postseason Thread

Glad everyone's talking about that bigot Culliver's sorry ass play and absolutely no one is talking about anything Randy Moss did. Those two things are seriously the icing on the cake for me.
Should talk about how he gave up on a few key plays esp the one that ended up a Ed Reed int because he stopped running. Glad he did but I'd be pissed if I was a niners fan.

Very happy for Ray Lewis to go out the right way though it is going to be very weird for the first time to see a full season next season without Ray Lewis for the first time in Ravens history. Pretty much is Flacco's team now though and expect Suggs to take over as the verbal leader. And Flacco is about to back up the bridge truck and make a shit load of well deserved money.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

That Reed interception was way overthrown and Moss had no chance to catch it, but Randy made it 10 times worse by dropping his head and quitting on it, you gotta at least jump and try to tip the damn ball or knock it down. It was a bad throw but all QB's make bad throws and sometimes the reciever has to become the defender to protect his quarterback, something Moss never learned or never cared to do..... Such a whiny prima donna little bitch.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

That's what you get when you sign that guy. That's why he's been on a lot of great teams that never won championships. He's just not a champion, which is why his claim to be "the greatest ever" was such a hilarious assertion. And now it's pretty likely his career really is finished now. I doubt the Niners will bring him back next season considering what little he did for them. And Randy just isn't going to WANT to come back unless he's on a championship-caliber team.

MrMister

Reaction score

They don't need him, but they do need another WR to take pressure off of Crabtree, who has finally developed into a pretty good WR.

Davis, Crabtree, Walker, +1 and they'll be good to go. Walker is indispensable on that team. Guy does it all save carry the ball.

Probably need to keep looking for Gore's replacement too. James isn't gonna cut it most likely. Maybe Hunter can, but he had a knee injury and he's probably not a cyborg like ALL DAY is.

Speaking of ALL DAY, glad he won the MVP. Totally deserved. I want to see him assault Dickerson's record again next season. With Percy Harvin back though, he might not get as many touches, but that offense will be better assuming Ponder can figure out the NFL.

Last edited:

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Could be Manningham if he could stay healthy but I doubt they can go into next year just hoping for that... Good chance they use an early pick on a reciever as really they are pretty solid everywhere else.... wonder if Robert Woods from Southern Cal could be a guy they target, his speed could compliment Crabtree nicely and slides Manningham into the slot where he belongs

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

FUCKING AWESOME

[youtube]oTaY6xe4DZU[/youtube]

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Oh man I hope somebody signs him!! HBO would be dumb to not do their Hard Knocks series on whatever team signs him and just follow him around all day getting quotes..

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

The New Orleans Voodoo just got a new wide receiver. With Titus they'd have a dream team.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Thank You to the St. Louis Rams!!!!! This season on Hard Knocks "I'm a better quarterback than Sam Bradford and I can kick circles around Greg Zuerlein" - Titus Young....

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Good for Titus Young. May his career rest in peace right next to Sam Bradford's.

Giants already look to be positioning themselves for offseason acquisitions. Boley and Bradshaw both released. Apparently they're not trying very hard to keep Cruz around either and have focused more on re-signing Nicks.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Bradshaw gone means full workload for David Wilson?... really thought they would keep Bradshaw for goal line and pass protection, unless his contract was an issue.... Eagles have interest in former Oregon QB Dennis Dixon, nothing surprising here doubt this would be anything more than a backup or third string role, he knows Kelly's system and could surely help whoever comes in as the starter in picking things up.... Saints hiring Rob Ryan as defensive coordinator, could be a good fit. with that offense the D just needs to keep it close

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

:lmao Dennis Dixon. Just another reason Chip Kelly is going to run that fucking franchise into the ground. That idiot should be pushing hard for Alex Smith to run his west coast offense. It's arguably the best fit of all the free agents this offseason.

Heard about Rob Ryan turning up in New Orleans. Not sure how comfortable he's going to be running their 4-3 scheme unless he's planning on overhauling it into a 3-4 this summer. The Saints defense really couldn't get any worse, so it's worth a shot I suppose. Just hope he doesn't become the next Wade Phillips story of the Cowboys where we fire him and he turns their defense into a Top 5 defense immediately.