Nexus Member Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Skip Sheffield injured his ankle during a match in Hawaii on Wednesday. Two Dot Net readers sent reports saying Sheffield could not put pressure on the ankle and had to be helped to the back.

The Wrestling Observer has reported Sheffield has a broken ankle, which would keep him out of action for the foreseeable future. There is still no activity on Sheffield's Twitter page.

source: prowrestling.net

--------------------------------------------------------------

The injury occured during a match with The Hart Dynasty. Looks like Nexus is down another member.

maty619

Reaction score
Hmmm, this is bullshit, Skip Sheffield has been doing really well with Nexus too, it's a shame, I wonder how this will be played out on Raw.

maty619

Reaction score
Oh yeah, when he can't put pressure on his ankle he's gonna be able to take a beating. Think things through, the only way they could do that if it was some sneak attack where Skip was sat down and Cena beat him up and Cena wouldn't do that, it isn't face enough. I think Barrett will just say he was a weak link or something because he got injured so they booted him. I think they are gonna gradually boot everyone out one by one until it is just Gabriel and Barrett anyway. Then I think Gabriel will turn on Barrett.

Double J

Reaction score
Dropping Skip from Nexus this soon from dropping Young and doing it with really no reason would be stupid. Wouldn't surprise me if they have Hart Dynasty or Edge and Jericho jump Skip in the back. Cole and King kept talking about how the WWE guys have been more aggressive as of late with Nexus so this would make sense, they wanted to give Nexus a piece of their own medicine.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Honestly i kinda agree but i think it will be the entire nexus turning on Barrett after they realize he plans to boot them all out if sheffield actually does get booted out.. cuz now it will be 5 of the original 8 and that brings to mind... is darren young gonna join forces with daniel bryan? will sheffield do the same on his return?

maty619

Reaction score
Doubt he will, he may have parted company with Nexus but he has still fucked most of the locker room over, I see him jobbing to people like Evan Bourne, although I do like him.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
speaking of evan bourne, hes been left out lately and only been facing low cards like ryder, i mean what the hell? i remember when he was beating jericho and now hes fucking barely winning against a loser like ryder?

Double J

Reaction score
If you didn't watch it and only read the results then how do you know he "barely" beat Ryder? Bourne been in a few things. He had a good match with Orton a few weeks back and in the pre-Summer Slam squash match against next Nexus they had him show a strong front, being the last member left and putting up a decent fight. Really there's not much for him to do right now, really I think if Miz is going to be in the main event so much then he needs to drop the US belt so the midcarders have something to work for again. Hopefully this will happen with the feud with Daniel Bryan.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
i know it because the guy on the other site rights very detailed results that make you feel like your watching it. also, the match with him and orton vs jericho and edge was probably the last good match ive seen and since then they've dropped him so fast down the ranks... and i don't see how getting a few shots on the guys standing on the ropes then being eliminated in less than 30 seconds is putting up a good fight... plus after the match he got the hell beaten out of him and yea i agree about the us title thing but for some reason i don't see bourne holding that or any title in wwe.. for some reason i think he should go to TNA and become the x division champ and revive the x division.. i don't even know why i think that cuz its probably not gonna happen but it would be cool