Nexus Member Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
Yeah, you know a match was competitive because you read and it seemed to you that it was.

Nobody can't be pushed at the same time. Evan Bourne was in absolute jobber status. They pushed him up to prominent midcarder. Now he has to take a backseat to other more important angles. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and for some reason you don't think him going to TNA and winning the X Division is possible? No shit, maybe it is because the mere thought that someone with a nice niche in WWE would want to get close to TNA is completely idiotic.

Doomsday

Reaction score
They should have a promo hyping Khali perpetrating it.
A leg for a leg.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
gerweck.net said:
s previously noted, Nexus member Skip Sheffield did suffer an injury at the WWE house show in Honolulu, Hawaii. Sheffield suffered a broken ankle in two places, front and back, and also broke his leg. Sheffield ruptured a ligament up his left calf from the impact of the break. The injuries occurred on a dropkick, as Sheffield’s left foot got stuck in the mat. Despite the injury, Sheffield did finish his comeback. The estimated recovery time is six months.

Lol so he attempted a dropkick? Dude's too stiff doing a clothesline, what the fuck was he thinking, was he playing monkey see, monkey do with the hart foundation? Big question is, does Skip Sheffield have a job by the time he returns? Might have to repackage him into deacon batista imo

...god...

Reaction score
Go play football or something, you fuck. Guy doesn't belong anywhere near a wrestling ring and the push he's getting is very sad.

Airfixx

Reaction score
sheffields leg is broken khalis was probably not even injured but they wanted to push the return of brian by giving him khalis spot

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh, just stop with all your smark-talk about spots, pushes and so forth... You clearly don't get what you're talking about and it's highly irritating.

chessarmy

Reaction score
This sucks, he was really coming into his own as a part of Nexus :(. Lets hope he has a speedy recovery so he can come back and lariat people's heads off again

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Dude he wasn't even one of the real good members of nexus, his ring skills consisted of a clothesline and some punches, thats about it. He made the annoying "psh psh psh" or w/e sound when he was punching somebody, hes ugly as hell (even my mom said so when she saw him on TV lol), and hes basically only in nexus for a bit of added power, im sure they'll do fine without him as long as Gabriel and Barrett stay out of injury.

Montana

Reaction score
this is what happens when you are a no talent hack. I think he can still do a clothesline on a bad ankle. That's all they really need him for.

Reaction score
speaking of evan bourne, hes been left out lately and only been facing low cards like ryder, i mean what the hell? i remember when he was beating jericho and now hes fucking barely winning against a loser like ryder?

He was built up to be a midcarder who would get the same pop he got awhile ago. I don't know why people can't see that. He was never getting a huge push to the main event.

I really don't see why you need to respond to every second post in this thread either. We've already got your opinion. Repeating it fifty times isn't going to make us get it any better.