Nexus Member Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^Don't see that stopping him though. :/

Batista actually has impressive ring skills.

Congrats! Your credibility rating has dropped from a 'not to be taken seriously' 0.0 to rather more clear-cut -10,000,000,000.00.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Please explain.

mmk well first of all... batista has raw power and he knows how to use it and really throw his opponent around in the ring. sheffield has a clothesline. batista can be successful as a heel or a face while sheffield was the first guy eliminated in nxt season 1. and now as a heel hes actually part of a good faction that might have some success (atleast he was part of it). batista has moves that can make people hurt in the ring and hes proven it... (he caused john cena to get neck surgery) sheffield again, has a clothesline. Batistas character is likable. Sheffield is some big ass punk that thinks hes tough because he can yell smack at a camera man or someone their beating down 7-6 on 1... those are just reasons i can think of off the top of my head...

CMS

Reaction score
mmk well first of all... batista has raw power and he knows how to use it and really throw his opponent around in the ring. sheffield has a clothesline. batista can be successful as a heel or a face while sheffield was the first guy eliminated in nxt season 1. and now as a heel hes actually part of a good faction that might have some success (atleast he was part of it). batista has moves that can make people hurt in the ring and hes proven it... (he caused john cena to get neck surgery) sheffield again, has a clothesline. Batistas character is likable. Sheffield is some big ass punk that thinks hes tough because he can yell smack at a camera man or someone their beating down 7-6 on 1... those are just reasons i can think of off the top of my head...

OK his reasons suck, but I agree with him.Batista was booked to be this unstoppable, frenetic monster, and more times than not, nobody did it better than him